Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your Prayers Would Be Much Appreciated

Rayzur

Rayzur , I too was late in reading this post - I have allowed myself to be responsible for way too many things - I began praying immediately for the safe return of your assistant to you - her children - her family and friends who love her - Reading your last post was the best news I've heard today!

Rayzur, thank you for sharing this personal story and allowing us to reach out - reach up and pray through this crisis - Miracles never cease -- Our God is truly An Awesome God - I hope that you will be able to get some rest and relax a bit now - I am still waiting on that reply -- lol ha ha ha - I confess I have intended and attempted to write to you but a Dentist appointment went haywire and I was painfully out of commission for a week - lol Now I am playing catch up!

Take care Rayzur - You are appreciated very much and missed -- May the Angles be with you!! <3 UNEEK

• Upvote 1

She has been found and is alive!!!

I just got a text and don't know any more than..... the police found her hours north of her last location, she is alive and on her way to hospital and will be okay!!!!

Thank you so much everyone for your prayers. There is no doubt in the depth of my being that your prayers brought about the finding of her still alive and her return to safety.... Please know that in your hearts.... your prayers.... and the Grace of God brought her "home".... thank you thank you, thank you..

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Thanks To The Grace Of God.

Thank You So Much For Letting Us Know Right Away Rayzur. What A Relief!!!

Doing A Happy Dance Here. :D 

• Upvote 1

Rayzer,

Have been praying silently and urgently for her safe return and for the comfort that would be bestowed to you and her family.  God answered the prayers of many that were praying for her and for all involved, yes God is an awesome God, thank you for letting us know she is safe, now comes the healing part, but Im sure she will be surrounded by love of friends and family.

Rayzur, I can hardly see to write this for the tears of joy and thanksgiving in my eyes - praise God and thank you to Him for listening to us all and bringing her home. Thank you for letting us know and for how quickly God responded. Hugs to you, Sage