Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med - I Have Great News ! Parliament Has OK'd The Move !

DinarThug

WhoooHooooo!

Sounds great!! One side of my little brain is telling me......You are in the rumor section....beware....don't get excited, but the other side of my brain is saying .....YESSSSS.....this is it......go for it!!!!! :lol:

Go RV!!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 11

OK. Can I have the drum roll please. Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat .

I'm waiting for all the boots on the ground to come and post the news of the RV. Any one. There have to be more contacts out there. Help me, help. Someone blow the horn. boop boop boop. red alert.

Where is the RV meter when you need it.

• Upvote 3

Deleting three zeros from the nominal value is not what we want. Nominal value = face value. If you take a 25,000 dinar note worth 21.50 USD and delete three zeros from the nominal value you end up with a 25 dinar note worth 21.50 USD. So many gurus have either lied or misunderstood what the word nominal means that people think it means 0.00086 and it does not. 0.00086 is the exchange rate, not the nominal value. It isn't subject to debate, that's what the word means.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I'm probably just too tired to think.... (or I'm stupid).... What does it mean to delete the zeros from the nominal value ? I don't think I know what that means..... :huh:

Thanks all you brilliant guys.... :::::::: Waving HI! from the slow train:::::::: :D

• Upvote 1

not too sure rayzur on nominal value ---- hoping they did not mean taken zero`s off numerical value --- of big bills,,, { most likely they passed the letting of the lower notes too be passed out from the banks,,, 1`s 5`s 20`s and so on }

I'm probably just too tired to think.... (or I'm stupid).... What does it mean to delete the zeros from the nominal value ? I don't think I know what that means..... huh.gif

Thanks all you brilliant guys.... :::::::: Waving HI! from the slow train:::::::: biggrin.gif

LOL....its all good Rayzur.....

Unfortunately this poor sap doesnt realize what he is promoting.....the nominal value is the face value.....example- 25,000.....zeros off that is 25.....

So while he is getting his audience pumped up, he is pumping them up for a supposed RD, not a RV.....silly guy.....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

stay grounded folks, it is what it is when it is...don't set yourself up for another bitter disappoinment....expect less but hope for the best...if it happens soon great.. :goodnews: ...if not we stay focused on everyday life and love while we wait a wee bit longer..maybe fruitation (or fermentation,,,hic) is just around the corner... :soon: cheers

• Upvote 8

the Nominal Value... right now the valus of 1 Dinar against the Dollar is .00086 (roughly), to remove the 3 zero's from the nominal Value would make 1 Dinar worth .86, meaning its worth about $1.16-$1.17, then the thought would be for them to RV at (some say and lets hope) to 3 or 4 to 1.

:D

forgive my spelling this morning im just starting my coffee infusion -grin-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1