Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They Are Expecting Rate Changes Soon.  

Luigi1

Here's two articles of Dinarian interests...

These are MZ articles...proceed with skepticism.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ via PDK:               RATE CHANGE.

ARTICLE:  We have had so many stories lately with banks….I am getting them constantly. And yes, they are expecting rate changes soon.  It’s fun to be getting all these bank stories that we never got in the past.

MarkZ via PDK:             Receipts Of Purchase Not Required.

Comment:  we’re hearing we must have receipts on the currency. 

MarkZ:  I was told since it has gone on for so long….they are not needing receipts to exchange unless you have an enormous amount of currency.  If you have large, obscene amounts like $100 million in dinar or something like that…it would be best if you have receipts….

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 3

Here's another article related to the above....March 1st...

Jeff:                      March 1st.

Article: “The CBI decides to restore the mechanism for financing Iraq’s foreign trade, starting next March” …The Central Bank of Iraq is preparing the regular banks of Iraq to start being prepared to be able to trade the Dinar against foreign currencies…To trade the dinar against other foreign currencies the Dinar itself must be tradable…The step of revaluing the currency is what makes it tradable against other currencies… Again, what they’re telling you here is they’re going to start preparing for this.  They’re not actually going to start doing it.  They’re preparing to do it March 1st…This is a step of them setting the stage before the big event.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

MarkZ via PDK:             Receipts Of Purchase Not Required.

Comment:  we’re hearing we must have receipts on the currency. 

MarkZ:  I was told since it has gone on for so long….they are not needing receipts to exchange unless you have an enormous amount of currency.  If you have large, obscene amounts like $100 million in dinar or something like that…it would be best if you have receipts….

I don't believe that the bank are asking for any receipts.   Like all currency exchanges, if you have legitimate currency, you just hand it to the teller, and they verify it, and credit your account.  Not too complicated.  :jester:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

What year? 20....????

Who knows anymore? But I am getting a very sick feeling in my stomach from all this.  I have invested friends that are giving up now.....people who have kept me in this thing when things felt dark.  Personally, I won't survive if this doesn't happen.  I have never had a Plan B.  Work has all but ceased for me. My profession has lost most,if not all of my clients. Gurus, who I have thought were honest and had the best intentions,are now turning out to seem like scam artists.  I try and hold onto the 'It's always darkest before the dawn' saying....but it is getting very hard now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, hspotman said:

Who knows anymore? But I am getting a very sick feeling in my stomach from all this.  I have invested friends that are giving up now.....people who have kept me in this thing when things felt dark.  Personally, I won't survive if this doesn't happen.  I have never had a Plan B.  Work has all but ceased for me. My profession has lost most,if not all of my clients. Gurus, who I have thought were honest and had the best intentions,are now turning out to seem like scam artists.  I try and hold onto the 'It's always darkest before the dawn' saying....but it is getting very hard now.

I get it... I'm in a tough spot myself.  There are several of us that feel you pain my friend.  Hang tight; I do believe if not the first quarter the new year should bring it.  You're stronger than you think; :praying: we ALL even Iraq ppl get relief soon, I hate that word anymore...ugh.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, hspotman said:

I know how you feel--try to hang in there. Had a lot of medical and financial problems, too, but I try to hold on to anything positive that I can. Been in my job over 35 years as a respected manager, and now we have a new regime that I think is trying to force me out--I'm too old for them now I guess. I just hope this money comes before that can happen...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, hspotman said:

I have never had a plan B, too. Plus, I have a worse financial problem. And RV is the only thing that can solve my financial problem. Therefore, let's say if this baby pops from 5 cents to a dime, I will definitely cash out and pay off my debts. And, I don't want to wait for the rate to RV at a buck in the next 20 or 50 more years or even longer than that.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I have never had a plan B, too. Plus, I have a worse financial problem. And RV is the only thing that can solve my financial problem. Therefore, let's say if this baby pops from 5 cents to a dime, I will definitely cash out and pay off my debts. And, I don't want to wait for the rate to RV at a buck in the next 20 or 50 more years or even longer than that.

At this point I don't believe we see any kind of RV/RI for several years. They have millions coming in to support their means and support their politicians in corruption along with supporting Iran for years to come. They are in no hurry and as I said before they prove over & over they do not care about their citizens. I have given up on any increase of value for years to come.

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, edbeach said:

They are in no hurry and as I said before they prove over & over they do not care about their citizens. 

May be RV is not their priority list and they also don't care about dinar investors either. Therefore, don't even hope too high for the rate to go for a buck or above to avoid huge disappointments month after month , year after year.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, hspotman said:

I too, have friends & family, lost hope & given up & sold their IQD.

Stay with it, Buddy...as soon as we throw in the towel...BOOM...it happens.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, edbeach said:

At this point I don't believe we see any kind of RV/RI for several years. They have millions coming in to support system" rel="">support their means and support system" rel="">support their politicians in corruption along with supporting Iran for years to come. They are in no hurry and as I said before they prove over & over they do not care about their citizens. I have given up on any increase of value for years to come.

Then why do you keep coming here everyday to tell us?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

I know how you guys feel. We are all going thru something... financial, medical, spiritual, etc. It's been a long, long, longggggg wait, but pray and hope this happens soon. It will give us way more options in life and with what we are all dealing with, help others also in the process. Hang in there everyone (myself included).  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, hspotman said:

It makes no sense for me to sell, that would only sustain me for 2 months. So I am obviously in it for the long haul, no matter what comes from it. This just really sucks sometimes....no, most of the time.

Following the daily dinar news can be like an addiction.  Some of the wisest advice I ever got during a dark time was to 'shift my focus'.  When there is breakthrough, you will hear about it.  In the meantime, maybe take a break and concentrate on ways you can improve your situation.  I know from experience it is easy to shut down and believe there is no hope.  Fight that with everything you've got.

We all have faced disappointment in the delay and having made decisions that we regret.  Most of us are baby boomers, and certainly didn't expect the health or financial issues before an RV.  But here we are.  The saying 'attitude determines altitude' applies.  We can be like those who come on here and say 'soon' sarcastically and 'see you next year'; or we can stay steady and balance this with other daily events in our life so as not to get distraught. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Following the daily dinar news can be like an addiction.  Some of the wisest advice I ever got during a dark time was to 'shift my focus'.  When there is breakthrough, you will hear about it.  In the meantime, maybe take a break and concentrate on ways you can improve your situation.  I know from experience it is easy to shut down and believe there is no hope.  Fight that with everything you've got.

We all have faced disappointment in the delay and having made decisions that we regret.  Most of us are baby boomers, and certainly didn't expect the health or financial issues before an RV.  But here we are.  The saying 'attitude determines altitude' applies.  We can be like those who come on here and say 'soon' sarcastically and 'see you next year'; or we can stay steady and balance this with other daily events in our life so as not to get distraught. 

Definitely, great advise!  :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I was trying to think of a way to add something as positive to your post, but can't.

Very well stated @Shedagal

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Heck, I'm on a roll, and a not very good one at that. Down almost $50K in my bet on AMC. I will survive, there is still an inkling of hope for it as well as the dinar. Don't do much anymore, but dreaming is free and actually pumps me up at times.

Still planning ( in my mind ) a road trip with @cutter73 and @nannab. Good good ole USA will never be the same when were done !

Just thinking about this makes me smile just Imaging what 3 tough old birds could get into.

Hang in, I know it's rough, but if I and lots of others can tough it out, I am sure you can to.

pp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3