Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ending the mission of the United Nations office in Iraq takes Iraq out of Chapter Seven 

13 hours ago, screwball said:

It means a lot of gurus and bull shiters 

I think it’s possible that this article is not correct about the chapter 7 bit, and that they already are out of chapter 7. Are we just a bunch of sheep believing news articles? I’m no expert. Isn’t there a different way to find out for sure?

• Thanks 1

On 2/8/2024 at 7:33 AM, JonnyV said:

Me too.  I’m confused. 🤪

You might be right.

I remember when Biden was VP he made a big deal of them being released from Chap 7. 

Luckily for us we are in 2024. Does anyone have a DeLorean with a Flux Capacitor to see what 2025 looks like. 

Can I take the Delorean back and NOT buy this stuff!

Edited by haymon
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

47 minutes ago, haymon said:

Can I take the Delorean back and NOT buy this stuff!

Trust me, you would still buy because you would have also gone into the future and see that it RV’d. Just come back and tell us when.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JonnyV said:

Trust me, you would still buy because you would have also gone into the future and see that it RV’d. Just come back and tell us when.  

I would have bought Bitcoin instead and retired already with about 600 Million!!! Would never have given this a 2nd thought..lol

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

30 minutes ago, NMP2017 said:

The DeLorean doesn't go THAT far into the future! 🤣😂🤣

Hilarious…however if you check out the new DeLorean if it gets produced is an all EV and they hit it out of the park!, it was in a movie I saw but can’t remember which one..looks awesome though!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

23 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

there is a pinned post at the top of this forum...

I've spent a bunch of grueling time going through article after article in that pinned topic. 

I have not found a definitive answer. Tons of figures, plans, and projections. Of coarse the mainstay is the Iraqi art of gibberish and repetitive double talk. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Guru's didn't lie. Iraq was not entirely removed from UN Chapt 7 by the UN Security Council. They still remained under sanctions of UN Chapt 7 until they paid off all of what was owed for the Gulf War - Mostly to Kuwait. Even though the Security Council voted, Iraq still remained under UN Chapt 7 until it met all the criteria. For example, Oil-for-Food was a UN Chapt 7 sanction implementation. The reparations to Kuwait was another sanction implementation of UN Chapt 7. 

So while the Guru's (or most of them) didn't lie that Iraq was taken out of UN Chapt 7    back in 2013 by vote of the UN Security Council, they were never fully removed from UN Chapt 7 until the final payment to Kuwait. Even then red tape takes forever and a day to get through hence the delay. 

Don't confuse UN Chapt 7 with IMF Chapt 7. UN CHapt 7 is about trying to resolve conflict peacefully and IMF Chapt 7 is making fiscal rules for investment. Both need to be accomplished by Iraq. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Theseus said:

Don't confuse UN Chapt 7 with IMF Chapt 7. UN CHapt 7 is about trying to resolve conflict peacefully and IMF Chapt 7 is making fiscal rules for investment. Both need to be accomplished by Iraq. 

The ways things are moving....Thinking you are right....Looks like 2025.....

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Theseus said:

I'm sure you meant IMF Article 7, not Chapter 7. IMF has no Chp. 7.

Article VII: Replenishment and Scarce Currencies
1. Measures to replenish the Fund's holdings of currencies
2. General scarcity of currency
3. Scarcity of the Fund's holdings
4. Administration of restrictions
5. Effect of other international agreements on restrictions

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

19 hours ago, Carrello said:

Hey Einstein. Plassechert is Dutch.

Hey Einstein's second cousin twice removed, The US takes our taxes and supports the UN more than any country in the world not to mention it is housed in the US, NY city. That's what I am talking about. 

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

19 hours ago, Carrello said:

Hey Einstein. Plassechert is Dutch.

I don't care if she's from Pluto, our government wastes trillions on everything but helping the American people. The Biden administration has done nothing for the American people but put us in further debt, further danger, further from energy independence, and further from the American dream. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 8

4 hours ago, Carrello said:

You guys really have to reach to attempt to make Biden look bad. Sad.

I don"t have to even lift a pinky. He's doing just great on his own about that. May be the only thing he does great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4