Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Five years later .. Nujaifi reveals the "real cause" of the fall of Mosul

Wiljor

7 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

even CNN is announcing ISIS is done

2 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

Its official then. Clown called it first.

Whoops, Sorry - I Meant To Tweet That I's Is Getting My Nails Done ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I'll be a drooling mess in my rocker if this gets pushed out to 2018 - I hope to god not. WE ALL want of this ride------ENUFF IS ENUFF ;)

I certainly hope im not waiting tiill 2018 and I am certain the Iraqi citizens also think enuf is enuf.. and I am sure the financial world would like to see Iraq as a viable player on the world stage...

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I'll be a drooling mess in my rocker if this gets pushed out to 2018 - I hope to god not. WE ALL want of this ride------ENUFF IS ENUFF ;)

No worries 10YL, your patience will be rewarded sir, it is inevitable, a country with vast wealth can not have a currency that is not attractive in the global market place. We are not there yet but ...............you will be burning that chair 🔥

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

No worries 10YL, your patience will be rewarded sir, it is inevitable, a country with vast wealth can not have a currency that is not attractive in the global market place. We are not there yet but ...............you will be burning that chair 🔥

Soon i hope Wiljor... im like 10YL .. no spring chicken and i want to smell the roses while I still have some spring in the step...So i too am hoping it wont drag on into another year .

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Whoops, Sorry - I Meant To Tweet That I's Is Getting My Nails Done ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

clown you are the dog

clown turn that frown upside down

great job and or hunt for news

thanks

now bow

i am yoiur president

• Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Soon i hope Wiljor... im like 10YL .. no spring chicken and i want to smell the roses while I still have some spring in the step...So i too am hoping it wont drag on into another year .

Novice, I'm not a spring chicken either, but, I am convinced, beyond a reasonable doubt that in order for Iraq to be  competitive,  and do business on the international stage they must have a competitive currency that is relative to its business partners. It's all about the money, always has been always will be :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Wiljor said:

Novice, I'm not a spring chicken either, but, I am convinced, beyond a reasonable doubt that in order for Iraq to be  competitive,  and do business on the international stage they must have a competitive currency that is relative to its business partners. It's all about the money, always has been always will be :twothumbs:

Wiljor, hi to you and NoviceInvestor. I always like that saying " It's all about the money, always has been always will be". Our pay day better be right around the corner.  :lol:

• Upvote 5

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

Wiljor, hi to you and NoviceInvestor. I always like that saying " It's all about the money, always has been always will be". Our pay day better be right around the corner.  :lol:

Afternoon amigo Chuck, not sure when all this will fall into place but better to be prepared, then not ;) one thing is for sure............it's coming :pirateship:

• Upvote 4

The liberation of Mosul from ISIS is imminent, US-led coalition says

Mosul, Iraq (CNN)Iraqi forces are locked in an intense battle for the final few blocks of western Mosul still under ISIS control.

Mosul's liberation is imminent, but the battle remains "a difficult fight," with days -- rather than weeks -- to go, coalition spokesman Col. Ryan Dillon said Thursday from Baghdad, confirming Iraqi forces had seized the remains of an iconic mosque and minaret.

• Upvote 3

Good morning Wiljor & ChuckFinley .. I hear what you are  saying Wiljor but other countries compete on the world business stage with less than competitive currency..  But I'm hoping that as you both say it's not long in coming but unlike you Chuck with your plans and spreadsheets etc. I am not that prepared .. The only thought I have that propels me to stick with this at moment is that i will exchange enough to be debt and stress free and sit in the rest till I work it out what I am going to do.. Expecting there will be a grace and favour period..

• Upvote 2

I think Iraq has to many resources not to have a currency that has values. They are driving the train with oil. add natural gas and gold - BANG. You have a plan and being debt free is number one on my list too.  Last I read there would a 2 year grace period but who know for sure. The big thing for me is to remain positive. If you do not it will beat you down and you will not be around to enjoy it.  Hang in there, we are moving forward :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Five years later .. Nujaifi reveals the "real cause" of the fall of Mosul
  • yota691 featured this topic
  • yota691 pinned this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic