Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Hoosier, my prayers go out to you and your family regarding your grandfather. I hope he pulls through. Thank you for still taking the time to update us. I look forward to hearing the rest of the story! Very exciting times in Dinarland!

It's been a while since I posted. You guys are still as hilarious as ever! Everyone have a great day!

"Everything will work out in the end. And if it hasn't worked out, that's because it's not the end." (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel)

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much Hoosier! Your willingness to share is really appreciated and your honest approach. I will say a prayer for you, your family and grandfather, also.

I never thought I would believe a bank story, but I do this time! :)/>

Edited by abby01
  • Upvote 2

Reality Check - Couple of years ago, a close friend of mine ( founding president of a major life insurance company ) told me that the dinar was on the brink of a revalue at $3+. He was told this information by a son in law who was in mid-management at Goldman Sachs. I know the son in law as well. When this did not happen, I called my good friend and asked what had happened. Long story short; the son in law was actually getting his information online, from sites like this one. I'm certain that this person is sharing precisely what he is hearing; but beyond all of that, who knows where the information is coming from. Have a great day.

• Upvote 5

Reality Check - Couple of years ago, a close friend of mine ( founding president of a major life insurance company ) told me that the dinar was on the brink of a revalue at $3+. He was told this information by a son in law who was in mid-management at Goldman Sachs. I know the son in law as well. When this did not happen, I called my good friend and asked what had happened. Long story short; the son in law was actually getting his information online, from sites like this one. I'm certain that this person is sharing precisely what he is hearing; but beyond all of that, who knows where the information is coming from. Have a great day.

Agreed.

I went into my local Chase bank this past Friday to take care of some things related to my accounts. I sat down with my personal banker whom I've known for about 2 years now. He knows that I am invested, and he actually decided to invest himself after he and I had talked about the dinar on several occasions, and after doing some research on his own.After my business was completed, I made a remark to him that I wish this thing would pop, so I could pay off some bills and purchase a new home... he stated that he really hopes for the same, but that he hasn't heard anything. Well, as I said..that was Friday. This morning, I woke up to find an email from his personal email account (not his bank email). He simply stated that during a meeting that the branch had on Saturday after closing, that they received some information from the branch manager concerning the IQD.I truly have no idea what he found out, but he asked if I was available for lunch today...and that he would fill me in on the info atthat time! Its not unusual for us tto have lunch together, or to get together after hours...because we have become friends over the past couple years. But he has never asked to get together because of something concerning the dinar! I have NEVER posted a bank story..or for that matter....this is only about the 2nd or 3rd thread that I have ever started...period! I am fired up about our lunch today...and I will share any info that in get later today after we meet. It will probably be after 5pm before I am able to post what he has to say! Just for your information, this banker handles wealth management for my region for this bank. I don't know if he is involved in foreign currencies or not. Just thought I'd share what I woke up to this morning! God bless!! Go RI!!

facepalm.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 26