Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

JACKIE GLEASON - SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT

Your right as well!!!!! Sheriff Buford T Justice said that as well!!!!! Lol but that's not germane to this issue!!... Germans?!? What the Got Dang Germans have to do with it???!!

"Man, I have only 2 things left with me... My word and my balls"...( more or less that was it.... not verbatim....)... Great movie.

Tony Montana.... Scarface!

Your right as well!!!!! Sheriff Buford T Justice said that as well!!!!! Lol but that's not germane to this issue!!... Germans?!? What the Got Dang Germans have to do with it???!!

Tony Montana.... Scarface!

Yes. Another masterpiece with a superlative Pacino ( directed by Brian De Palma)

Nice to see everyone here.....:D

156 User(s) are reading this topic

46 members, 110 guests, 0 anonymous users

Zman6,zul,respectron,genx4me,JOLLY ROGER,7 COME 11,SnowGlobe7,chazman2169,sufer223,abby01,umbertino,FishMan1969,Tropics,Neapolitan,stonewall67,fishing,BillyArizona,UNEEK,Acepup,MNPhila,dukeofdinar,mdcentral,cjk,Boozer,Diddle,RVWITHME,blugrass60,OZmosis,tosmith96,CbRaF,KiaKaha,OTF,USMCVET,jetpilotjim,Jackie23,ReVbo,leggman24,Iownay83,GODyesRVmaybe,stevow57,staunch,wshflthnkn,Rockstarr,hopful,wellwisher,TNSPYDER

• Upvote 1

Thought that was Reno ( biggest little city in the world)......

it's okay. Salt Lake City is nice this time of year. 12" fresh snow last night in my front yard and expecting another 8" tonight. Come on over. No early cash in, but some great skiing while you wait.

Ok dog.... How bout this one..... "If I was simple ole David from Tennessee, I would sneak on out over that wall but I'm Davy Crockett and folks expect more than that from me".

Gotta be

the Alamo

Quigly Down Under....Tom Selleck

We gotta winner folks !!!