Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Thanks for your story, but I am 100% confident that come March 1st, the dinar will still be sitting at no better than 1000 to 1. The numbers don't lie.... a 72ish trillion M2, roughly $70 billion in foreign reserves. That's all I need.

Those of you that decide to hate on me for this comment, I want an apology on March 1st.

:)/>

We are not a bunch of kids that could hate someone for merely having a opposing opinion......that's just plain ridiculous!

Did I mention I hate you? Lol jk.

• Upvote 4

Hey Hoosier,

Prayers for a speedy recovery are going out for your Grandfather and thanks for the story.

I would have to say that over the course of the last six years, as far as rumors/stories are concerned, this one easily ranks in the top ten.

Here's to hoping!!

Driver

• Upvote 3

Haven't posted or replied to anything in quite a while. This is the first thread that made me smile enough to re-engage. I still lurk occasionally but it has been bleak until very recently. That being said I have seen other "exciting" stories so I remain cautiously optimistic. I certainly hope it pans out for all of us. Thanks everyone for the entertainment and thanks Hoosier for getting it started.

ps - I'm not going to "hate on you" Dog53, But cant we just have a little fun without a buzzkill showing up?

Waaa you talking to me.?

I didnt kill any bodys Buzz

I love a good bank story.

I have been handing out pluse`s like tootsie rolls.

What in the world are you talking about.

This is a great thread im loving it.

By the way your avitar looks comunist smile.gif

Confucius Say Beware Of Dog That Wants To "Have Your Back" ! ohmy.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

hahahahahahah That was totaly uncalled for clown smile.gif

• Upvote 6

Take it for what it is dude. a rumor in the rumor section. One that has brought people together and has been a lot of fun. What more can you ask of a rumor

True, dude, er dog.........just trying to hold our rumormongers to a higher standard. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I'd plus you if I had any left. Thanks for keeping it real.

who are you to tell another person what's real or not when you dont know for yourself? i'm still waiting on you to make the terms or our bet. i'm going to enjoy taking your money. :tiphat:

Thanks for your story, but I am 100% confident that come March 1st, the dinar will still be sitting at no better than 1000 to 1. The numbers don't lie.... a 72ish trillion M2, roughly $70 billion in foreign reserves. That's all I need.

Those of you that decide to hate on me for this comment, I want an apology on March 1st.

:)/>

sorry to rain on your rain fib but your numbers are sooooooooo incorrect. Let me guess where you get your numbers from... oh never mind. I guess you also think america's debt is really only about 18 trillion dollars too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a fool..

• Upvote 3

i was VIP for a bit, looked into many things, also figured out i am not that smart, could not figure out how to follow any of the detailed info,

guess my attention span is not that good

will look at re joining :blink:/>/>/>

VIP makes a lot of sense. If Adam gets us a better rate of only 1 penny.....that is $10,000 extra for each million dinar. No brainer!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sorry to rain on your rain fib but your numbers are sooooooooo incorrect. Let me guess where you get your numbers from... oh never mind. I guess you also think america's debt is really only about 18 trillion dollars too. :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> what a fool..

Isn't more like 86 trillion? But I've seen calculations in the 200 trillions. We need the RV quick! :)

:)

How endearing ...

Good luck with that !!!

First you try to hold a story for ransom ... and let's check and see how that turned out ...

funnyfail2.jpg

NOW you're expecting apologies ...

fail.jpg

• Upvote 2

Waaa you talking to me.?

I didnt kill any bodys Buzz

I love a good bank story.

I have been handing out pluse`s like tootsie rolls.

What in the world are you talking about.

This is a great thread im loving it.

By the way your avitar looks comunist smile.gif

hahahahahahah That was totaly uncalled for clown smile.gif

You may not have killed anybody's buzz ... butt what about poor Mr. Binks ?

• Upvote 2