Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

As with alot of people on this site, that is the beauty of the forum.....you are free to believe what you choose.

Wasn't going to respond to this thread only because I no longer post in

rumors section. But when I read that negative post my first thought was,

great now this idiot is going to chase off hoosier. But your mature response

to him only lends more credibility to your story. Thanks for being here and for

being brave enough to post. I will be praying for you grandfather. You have

lifted me up and I so thank you for that.

• Upvote 10

Wow. I really can't think of anything to add that hasn't already been said. Hoosier, My prayers are with your family and Grandfather. So glad to hear he's doing better. I do want to thank you for sharing with the DV family. I have always known you to be a straight up fellow, and I for one believe you 100%. As far as bank stories, I don't think I've ever said that before. Thanks again,

RSS

• Upvote 4

Thanks Hoos! Best promising sounds on RV in seems like a millennium. Be still my thumping heart! :lol:/>

Best continued wishes for your Grandpa's full recovery - hugs.

Edited to add: think I may have to start sleeping with my iPhone so I don't miss Adam's call. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Interesting that a branch bank manager in the Louisville area would have such good foreknowledge of the dinar rate, huh? Anyone else see an inconsistency in the timeline of Hoosier's grandpa hospital admittance and later wandering from home story?

I really hope this is a GOOD bank story rumor!

It is as good as you will find so as Rod would say TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN! :angry:

No negative nellies needed here.

gif_smiley%2Blaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Hoosier for the post and updates! It would be a little sweeter if you were a Boilermaker, but a Hoosier will have to do:) Prayers for your grandfather. My grandma had alzheimer's, and it was tough. This may sound crazy, but it actually got easier for her(and her loved ones) once her memory was completely gone. She wasn't confused or sad or lost, but rather seemed perfectly content.

• Upvote 1

Interesting that a branch bank manager in the Louisville area would have such good foreknowledge of the dinar rate, huh? Anyone else see an inconsistency in the timeline of Hoosier's grandpa hospital admittance and later wandering from home story?

I really hope this is a GOOD bank story rumor!

Take it for what it is dude. a rumor in the rumor section. One that has brought people together and has been a lot of fun. What more can you ask of a rumor

• Upvote 4

OMG HOOSIER This is absolutely the best bank story I have ever heard - Your update with all the detailed information was nothing short of awesome and your delivery was intelligent and deserves equal respect - I am very encouraged and filled with healthy excitement - Thank you for sharing ((HUGS)) & Prayers - UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

tumblr_mavo3mByjd1ro8ysbo1_r1_500.gif24d7a1aa8258cfe53d1e3d8246b3b33d.th.gif24d7a1aa8258cfe53d1e3d8246b3b33d.th.gif

• Upvote 3

Take it for what it is dude. a rumor in the rumor section. One that has brought people together and has been a lot of fun. What more can you ask of a rumor

Thats right dog. To me this is another piece of the puzzle with what we have been hearing about in Iraq and here at home. I pray this is it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your story, but I am 100% confident that come March 1st, the dinar will still be sitting at no better than 1000 to 1. The numbers don't lie.... a 72ish trillion M2, roughly $70 billion in foreign reserves. That's all I need.

Those of you that decide to hate on me for this comment, I want an apology on March 1st.

:)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 29

having to cash in slowly...what a terrible problem to have....BRING It on!!!!!

Ya! ya KNOW, there are ONLY TWO money problems: 1. NOT ENOUGH MONEY, AND 2. TOO MUCH MONEY. I've had ENOUGH of problem #1!! Bring ON NUMBER TWO!!

Thanks HOOSIER and prayers and thoughts with you and your family.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for your story, but I am 100% confident that come March 1st, the dinar will still be sitting at no better than 1000 to 1. The numbers don't lie.... a 72ish trillion M2, roughly $70 billion in foreign reserves. That's all I need.

Those of you that decide to hate on me for this comment, I want an apology on March 1st.

smile.gif

Naaaa dont think so

• Upvote 1

WOW it even says BANK STORY in the title.

I hope that if your grandfather is in the hospital that he recovers from what ever is the problem.

But as for the bank rumor / story this sound like to me one of those hey come back here & you do & they say how far would you have been if I didn't call you back jokes.

Secondly no bank is going to spread any thing out until it is time for the change maybe the day before but not weeks. Think about it, if some one in the bank told the info out to the public it would be insider trading info so no way they let that happen. I could maybe see the bank manager getting an email telling them to be ready just in case something happens to a currency , it will be just another every day action that comes across their desk.

So I will say good story you had & may still have most on the edge of their seat. ( But not me)

I don't get excited over news & stories any more I want to see action the action of change will get me excited like seeing it float from 1166 going up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

WOW it even says BANK STORY in the title.

I hope that if your grandfather is in the hospital that he recovers from what ever is the problem.

But as for the bank rumor / story this sound like to me one of those hey come back here & you do & they say how far would you have been if I didn't call you back jokes.

Secondly no bank is going to spread any thing out until it is time for the change maybe the day before but not weeks. Think about it, if some one in the bank told the info out to the public it would be insider trading info so no way they let that happen. I could maybe see the bank manager getting an email telling them to be ready just in case something happens to a currency , it will be just another every day action that comes across their desk.

So I will say good story you had & may still have most on the edge of their seat. ( But not me)

I don't get excited over news & stories any more I want to see action the action of change will get me excited like seeing it float from 1166 going up.

I'd plus you if I had any left. Thanks for keeping it real.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

The thing that bothers me about bank stories is, where the currency for these commercial banks is coming from to exchange Dinar for millions and billions of dollars? In a normal exchange situation, I go into the bank and give them dollars and they give me dinar. Then I get back from my vacation and I give them the left over dinar and they give me dollars. They are dealing in cash. It's called a "currency exchange" for a reason. The "currency" just keeps getting exchanged.

Kind of confusing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haven't posted or replied to anything in quite a while. This is the first thread that made me smile enough to re-engage. I still lurk occasionally but it has been bleak until very recently. That being said I have seen other "exciting" stories so I remain cautiously optimistic. I certainly hope it pans out for all of us. Thanks everyone for the entertainment and thanks Hoosier for getting it started.

ps - I'm not going to "hate on you" Dog53, But cant we just have a little fun without a buzzkill showing up?

• Upvote 4

:)/>/>

Just curious... were you a playground bully in elementary school?

You don't have to believe this story, but why do you insist on ruining it for the rest of us? Maybe we NEED to be excited, NEED to believe that just this once, it might really be happening? Maybe we all have a doubt, some on the surface, some deeper down, that it's just another rumor, but are desperately trying to squelch that doubt, even for a brief few days, to make the wait more bearable. I know that in the kk home, things have taken a lot of turns for the worse over the last 2 years and we REALLY NEED to believe this is it... because we REALLY NEED this to be it. If it isn't, chalk it up to yet another disappointment... but if it is, it'll be a smaller heart attack to get that email because we're *kind of* expecting it!

Just let the rest of us believe and have a dream...

:rant off:

KK

MADD for Heather

Secondly no bank is going to spread any thing out until it is time for the change maybe the day before but not weeks.

Isn't that the point???

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 5