Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

There will no global financial recovery.

People that drone on about Iraq maybe raising their currency significantly within perhaps the next 25-30 yrs are the ones that are delusional.We'll be very lucky if we see 2016 before the world descends into economic hell

I became aware of what was going on economically back in the mid eighties. I agree with you about 2016.

i'm not worried because i already know. B)

Good for you! What's the rate?

:P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

truepatriot, on 29 January 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

There will no global financial recovery.

People that drone on about Iraq maybe raising their currency significantly within perhaps the next 25-30 yrs are the ones that are delusional.We'll be very lucky if we see 2016 before the world descends into economic hell

I became aware of what was going on economically back in the mid eighties. I agree with you about 2016.

The past isn't always the perfect prediction of the future. We're falling away from fiat financial fakeness and moving back towards asset-backed economies. Iraq is part of this too as a "liberated" emerging economy. The 80s don't matter, Saddam is gone. Sharia is dying, logical economics are being embraced.

Plus, just ask any banker now and if they say stay away from investing in the dinar, they are likely wrong. Too much evidence on the contrary. But thank you for bringing in your opinion and experience/knowledge on things for perspective.

• Upvote 1

To Hoosier - I apologise for my flippant post a day or so ago and I am now humbled. Before I was put out to pasture due to my own old age - one of my previous jobs was in aged care - so understand the emotional journey for families. Also, I must also admit that at first I didn't believe your banker story - but now I do - so I apologise for that also.

To Osmosis. I thought I was being really resourceful thinking up "OZmosis" as I live in Australia. I wasn't aware that there was a long-term Osmosis in the system - so I apologise for almost using your name.

Thank You for the reply..I understand when it comes to these types of posts, most automatically deem them as something made up, or someone wanting attention! I have looked at "bank stories" in that same manor myself. But when it came down to my own posting of the info that I have been given...it kinda changes ones perspective! I knew the risks involved...but I have been here for a couple years and in that time, Ive not really had anything to contribute...so I was prepared for some to bash on me...but I'll be honest...I was never prepared for the response that this thread received!! Im just happy that it has given some that "spark of hope" back that many had when they first came invested. I do believe this info to be legtimate, and I am personally counting on it to be verified 100 percent in very short order!! God Bless!

• Upvote 15

i wont say and you wouldnt believe me.

I would....I have an idea of what we are looking at in the rate...but just as you said...many would not believe it anyway. So, its just best to let it happen. One thing that I have said from the begining...and my post history will show this to be true..is that most peoples mouthes are going to be hanging open in shock! Be Blessed!

• Upvote 7

I would....I have an idea of what we are looking at in the rate...but just as you said...many would not believe it anyway. So, its just best to let it happen. One thing that I have said from the begining...and my post history will show this to be true..is that most peoples mouthes are going to be hanging open in shock! Be Blessed!

i thought the same thing when it was told to me. i was told 2 years ago and i thought the window had changed when the troops left earlier than what i was told. i have only let one other person know and that's where i decided to stop and keep it to myself. best wishes to you hoosier and your family. btw do you race? i have a dragster, a door slammer, and 2 bikes. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

1000 to 1 is where I think it's going next. If it happens this year it'll be sometime after June 1st.

I do feel more strongly about it happening in 2014.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Thank You for the reply..I understand when it comes to these types of posts, most automatically deem them as something made up, or someone wanting attention! I have looked at "bank stories" in that same manor myself. But when it came down to my own posting of the info that I have been given...it kinda changes ones perspective! I knew the risks involved...but I have been here for a couple years and in that time, Ive not really had anything to contribute...so I was prepared for some to bash on me...but I'll be honest...I was never prepared for the response that this thread received!! Im just happy that it has given some that "spark of hope" back that many had when they first came invested. I do believe this info to be legtimate, and I am personally counting on it to be verified 100 percent in very short order!! God Bless!

A little bit about me, I am 58, at the age of 12 I started playing music, I toured with national acts and played with national artists. I remember after performing on the Grand Ole Opry, this is every musicians dream, I had the most empty feeling inside, yes I thought, I had made it to the top.

I remembered a song , I had written, and one of the lines in it was...Unshavened face and blood shot eyes, I looked in the mirror, and thought what a disguise.

Thats when my life started changing, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired, if you know what I mean. I decided to change my life and career, right at that moment.

You see, I was a graduate, of Rhema Bible Training Center, I knew I had some type of calling to help people, not necessarily a pastor, but a helper. As time went by, I had started donating my time, at Senior Citizen Centers, took food and clothes to the homeless, that lived under the bridge, etc.

My son Jeremy, had been called to the ministry, he felt led to start a church in Midland, Texas.They grew out of their present facility, and needed another.

He had called me and shared his vision, and told me, Dad I just need somebody to be in agreement with me , about this new facility, I dont know what to do. I told him let me think on it..

I started thinking, I contacted my son, a few days later, and said How is it going? He said Dad.....I know God has something for this congregation...and I said lets buy the facility, he said (((WHAT)))..after tears and joy, I said I will be flying out to view the facility, this facility is 88,000 square feet, it also has a sports complex, with all the bells and whistles, Hand Ball courts, BB courts, weight rooms lockers, walking track, I mean all. and right in the front is a visitation area, we stopped in there to talk with the real estate agents,. I told Jeremy to submit an offer, they accepted it exactly how I had stated it, In my heart, I felt God had impressed upon me to have a 2 year call, Well, I added a year, and made it a 3 year call, we will be signing the final paperwork, on May 20,2011 PTL.....

Remember that date,,,on the plane ride home, I know the Lord, spoke to me, this,, the church will be paid for in two years, in full. Folks I dont share this much with anyone, but I felt compelled to share it with you. Since purchasing the church, the attendance has rose 200, has about 15 on staff, has a day care that is licensed for 126 children and now has about 80, presently enrolled, with this blessing we are about to receive, we will make a change..We bought a 4 million dollar facility, for 1.2 million, with nothing down......will tell you the rest later.

Thanks Hoosier, I do agree with what you say, I feel we are close!!

• Upvote 12

I'm with you hoosier! With what you have brought here and the things I have heard myself it is just a matter of time.

• Upvote 1

Relax..

You've done your due diligence and you believe....what does it matter what I think? Am I allowed to give my take on things or is that only reserved for those who believe they will wake up one morning a multi-millionaire?

I'll say it again...I don't believe in a big overnight RV, but I do believe there IS potential for a decent return if they find a way around the dreaded RD. If they ever introduce a new currency code...i'm out, with no emotion... It's that simple.

Peace

overnight rv ? so if iraq rv tonight is that an overnight for you?

it is about 10years now? Is that over night

so after 10 years if they rv is that an overnight rv ? :blink:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

A little bit about me, I am 58, at the age of 12 I started playing music, I toured with national acts and played with national artists. I remember after performing on the Grand Ole Opry, this is every musicians dream, I had the most empty feeling inside, yes I thought, I had made it to the top.

I remembered a song , I had written, and one of the lines in it was...Unshavened face and blood shot eyes, I looked in the mirror, and thought what a disguise.

Thats when my life started changing, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired, if you know what I mean. I decided to change my life and career, right at that moment.

You see, I was a graduate, of Rhema Bible Training Center, I knew I had some type of calling to help people, not necessarily a pastor, but a helper. As time went by, I had started donating my time, at Senior Citizen Centers, took food and clothes to the homeless, that lived under the bridge, etc.

My son Jeremy, had been called to the ministry, he felt led to start a church in Midland, Texas.They grew out of their present facility, and needed another.

He had called me and shared his vision, and told me, Dad I just need somebody to be in agreement with me , about this new facility, I dont know what to do. I told him let me think on it..

I started thinking, I contacted my son, a few days later, and said How is it going? He said Dad.....I know God has something for this congregation...and I said lets buy the facility, he said (((WHAT)))..after tears and joy, I said I will be flying out to view the facility, this facility is 88,000 square feet, it also has a sports complex, with all the bells and whistles, Hand Ball courts, BB courts, weight rooms lockers, walking track, I mean all. and right in the front is a visitation area, we stopped in there to talk with the real estate agents,. I told Jeremy to submit an offer, they accepted it exactly how I had stated it, In my heart, I felt God had impressed upon me to have a 2 year call, Well, I added a year, and made it a 3 year call, we will be signing the final paperwork, on May 20,2011 PTL.....

Remember that date,,,on the plane ride home, I know the Lord, spoke to me, this,, the church will be paid for in two years, in full. Folks I dont share this much with anyone, but I felt compelled to share it with you. Since purchasing the church, the attendance has rose 200, has about 15 on staff, has a day care that is licensed for 126 children and now has about 80, presently enrolled, with this blessing we are about to receive, we will make a change..We bought a 4 million dollar facility, for 1.2 million, with nothing down......will tell you the rest later.

Thanks Hoosier, I do agree with what you say, I feel we are close!!

Thank you for sharing your stroy... I believe :D

• Upvote 1

i thought the same thing when it was told to me. i was told 2 years ago and i thought the window had changed when the troops left earlier than what i was told. i have only let one other person know and that's where i decided to stop and keep it to myself. best wishes to you hoosier and your family. btw do you race? i have a dragster, a door slammer, and 2 bikes. :tiphat:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tip_hat.gif">

I used to have a couple bikes...but I was hit one day while cruising around town and my back was broken in three pieces...my bike was as well! It disabled me...so Im unable to ride anymore.

I used to have a couple bikes...but I was hit one day while cruising around town and my back was broken in three pieces...my bike was as well! It disabled me...so Im unable to ride anymore.

sorry to hear that. i was in a bike accident the night oct 30 2012 and fractured 5 vertebrae in my neck. i started riding again last month. car ran a light and threw me into a telephone pole.

God bless you dear Hoosier!

Most would have been plunged into the pits of despair from such an event,yet you seem so upbeat and optimistic.

i thought the same thing when it was told to me. i was told 2 years ago and i thought the window had changed when the troops left earlier than what i was told. i have only let one other person know and that's where i decided to stop and keep it to myself. best wishes to you hoosier and your family. btw do you race? i have a dragster, a door slammer, and 2 bikes. :tiphat:/>

I am interested in what you have to say Gascan.

Did it happen to be in the 2-4 dollar range.And if you don't mind me asking who told you?

Plz answer..I am not here to make fun I promise.

• Upvote 1

sorry to hear that. i was in a bike accident the night oct 30 2012 and fractured 5 vertebrae in my neck. i started riding again last month. car ran a light and threw me into a telephone pole.

Sorry to hear about you both! I've been riding motorcycles all my life, mostly with no helmet. Knock on wood, I have never come close to having an accident. I'm just lucky but hearing stories like this really makes me think more about safety! I really wished I did not love to ride like I do. God bless you guys...

• Upvote 3