Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****MYSTERY LADY GIVES RUMOR UPDATE****

UNEEK

"Also, as you have been reading from certain posts ( OC Crush) many laws and events are lining up for the execution of currency revalue that we all have been waiting for."

Reminds me of John McKay when he coached the Tampa Bay Bucs, "What do you think abouat your team's execution coach?". "I'm all for it". lol.

Thank for the post Uneek. Entertaining. Made me smile.

• Upvote 2

But I have a job interview on Monday! Wednesday is kkid's 19th birthday, she'd sure love something other than the luggage set I keep promising...

I owe some pluses later on when it gets refilled...

EPIC fail on that cinnamon challenge! Even my kids can do better than that!

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 2

Alrighty then. Wife in the know. How good is that. Quit your job fellas . It`s here we are rich. smile.gif

+ 1 UNEEK

GOSH DARN IT, I START MY NEW JOB ON MONDAY!! How the heck am I going to explain this one to my new boss!! I am pretty excited about this job too..lmao

• Upvote 3

GOSH DARN IT, I START MY NEW JOB ON MONDAY!! How the heck am I going to explain this one to my new boss!! I am pretty excited about this job too..lmao

:lol::lol:

Maybe you will get enough from the RV to start your own business, and you can offer him a job, when you get back from your vacation!!

Go RV!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 3

Aw, c'mon.....this fresh newbie found a new way to get all the attention....people are sheeple....lead, follow, or get out of the way! This newbie don't fly with me. Sounds good though, only because better news came before she came around. Thanks. Go RV!!!

Don't be jealous. ...................

• Upvote 2

Forget Nat'l Conference. Forget Ebril. Forget C7. Forget IMF. Forget WTO. Forget Davos.

There will never ever be a RV until all Parliament positions are seated. That has not happened yet.

Ask the Shabs. He will never push the button until government is totally formed & all seats filled.

Yes, this is the very end of this journey.

Be excited! Much of what you hear has been mis-representation of the truth, this is not. Rate will be $3.42 and rise over the course time.

End Quote

I see.

I am not much of a painter - like painting a house (although I have done quite a bit in my day) not even one much to "paint the town"

I am more of a wall paper type of gal -- Here's what I have in mind for a room in my house -

1osrqb.jpg

Xuck! I mean.. wow.

I leave for Punta Cana monday morning for two weeks; sure be nice to be able to draw my plans in the sand!

Say hello to the Dominican Republic for me then.... Long time no visit .. I was there in 1986...Lovely ( yep, esp. for that reason..... If you've been there already then you know)

Edited by umbertino

I leave for Punta Cana monday morning for two weeks; sure be nice to be able to draw my plans in the sand!

I was at the Bavaro beach 4 years ago (Grand Paradise) !!! Nice place to be for sure specialy if you have to draw new plans in the sand !!! Have a nice trip...Enjoy !! :)

SnooZ

• Upvote 1

**********RUMOR**********

Hello Everyone-

I hope your spirits are flying high, as they should be, here's why. World wide investors are meeting in droves with different Iraqi agencies to finalize agreements that have been pending international banking regulations.

Also, as you have been reading from certain posts ( OC Crush) many laws and events are lining up for the execution of currency revalue that we all have been waiting for. Yes, this is the very end of this journey.

Be excited! Much of what you hear has been mis-representation of the truth, this is not. Rate will be $3.42 and rise over the course time. Budget approval along with the revealing of chapter 7 freedom, Hydro Carbon Law and other awaited events will be announced at the same time. We are expecting this within days of happening.

Smile : ) and be joyful! Wife in the know

:backflip: I like UNEEK

• Upvote 3

"I love the positivity of this board!" The only thing better than this board..... is......... The most interesting man in the world, ......Drinking Dos Equis with at least 3 beautiful chicks,.......AFTER the Rv!!!!!!" "Stay thirsty my friends!!"

• Upvote 5

**********RUMOR**********

Hello Everyone-

I hope your spirits are flying high, as they should be, here's why. World wide investors are meeting in droves with different Iraqi agencies to finalize agreements that have been pending international banking regulations.

Also, as you have been reading from certain posts ( OC Crush) many laws and events are lining up for the execution of currency revalue that we all have been waiting for. Yes, this is the very end of this journey.

Be excited! Much of what you hear has been mis-representation of the truth, this is not. Rate will be $3.42 and rise over the course time. Budget approval along with the revealing of chapter 7 freedom, Hydro Carbon Law and other awaited events will be announced at the same time. We are expecting this within days of happening.

Smile : ) and be joyful! Wife in the know

I Wanna Believe...I Wanna Believe...I Wanna Believe...(clicks heels 3 times)

The song is Great, but all of this "good news" just keeps looping like this guy [http://trololololololololololo.com/]

After awhile, you start to feel like you really ARE living in the Groundhog Day movie.

Can't wait for the happy ending..

• Upvote 2