Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Ardawi: The Sudanese government seeks to liberate the Iraqi dinar and stabilize the economy

Al-Ardawi: The Sudanese government seeks to liberate the Iraqi dinar and stabilize the economy

{Politics: Euphrates News} Political analyst, Abbas Al-Ardawi, confirmed that the visit of Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani to Washington came to liberate the Iraqi dinar and stabilize the economy.

Al-Ardawi said {to Al-Furat News} that: "The visit comes in a very hot situation and everyone is waiting for its outputs, and the Sudanese carries a large team of economists and investors and carries ideas and projects heading towards consolidating the relationship with the American side and transferring it from the guardianship process to friendship and opening files and outlets through which the relationship can be framed in a way that allows Iraq to take its pivotal role in the region."
"Everyone is aware of the importance of Iraq from all sides and the need for it to stand on its feet after 20 years of political conflict," he said.
"The Sudanese government seeks to invest and attract investors and is moving seriously towards the path of development and trying to transfer the area of problems in the region through conferences held in the region or preceding this meeting, and the need to move the region from a stage of conflict to a stage of dialogue," al-Ardawi said.

Wafaa Alfatlawi

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 10

Here we go with the seek crud again. This is best they got I guess.

I've had more success "seeking" Bigfoot for crying out loud.

A couple of plaster cast footprints & some skat oughta upgrade my equipment nicely. 

That's more than we get from folks " seeking" stuff, huh

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

A couple of plaster cast footprints & some skat oughta upgrade my equipment nicely. 

You need blurry photos for big foot! I will come hunt for him with you after the rv. I can be great at blurry photos

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Word of caution! I know some will want to tell family/friends/neighbors "I told you so" after the RV. But DON'T risk putting yourself in potential danger. Exchange & move quietly! If u wanna help some..do it cautiously! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 8

1 minute ago, Dretown39 said:

Word of caution! I know some will want to tell family/friends/neighbors "I told you so" after the RV. But DON'T risk putting yourself in potential danger. Exchange & move quietly! If u wanna help some..do it cautiously! 

Plus you risk bring scammed via begging letters and other things. My neighbours are related to me and will just be told I got early retirement due to my health. They will ask why I am not working

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

Dretown39 That is great advise  said same to friend, People will rob & kill you over $500. let alone a large amount of funds If you buy really expensive car keep in garage not flashing it around

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

ill be off the grid ... cheers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Maybe if you were looking for "camel foot" we'd have RV'd already. I blame you!!! HA!

• Haha 1

Finance Committee: Great satisfaction with the results of the Prime Minister’s discussions in Washington

Political    Yesterday, 12:24
Baghdad - INA

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced today, Wednesday, its great satisfaction with the results of the Prime Minister’s discussions in Washington.

The head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA):

“We are following with great satisfaction the results of the discussions of the Iraqi delegation currently visiting Washington, headed by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.” Al-Atwani affirmed his

"full support for the positive understandings that resulted from the Sudanese meeting with the American President within the framework of the shift in the relationship between the two countries from the security and military aspects to the areas of development, reconstruction, economy and investment."  Al-Atwani welcomed

"the US President’s announcement of the United States’ commitment to supporting Iraq to reform and develop its financial and banking system and paving the way for Iraqi banks licensed to deal directly with approved international correspondent banks, in a way that contributes to linking Iraq to the international economic system."  Al-Atwani pointed out,

"We are all confident and proud of the Iraqi negotiating delegation," expressing his hope that "these discussions will be a new beginning to achieve a true partnership between the two countries in various political, security, and economic fields in a way that achieves well-being, prosperity, and stability for our country."   

https://www.ina.iq/207013--.html  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

Meetings in the American Chamber of Commerce between the Iraqi private sector and the American banking sector

1121546-21dba59c-b140-4325-98bf-98d2ce54
Baghdad ( NINA ) - On the sidelines of the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to the United States of America, meetings were held in Washington at the American Chamber of Commerce between the Iraqi private sector and the American banking sector to support long-term projects in Iraq.

This is the first time that the Iraqi government supports the private sector with bonds to qualify it to negotiate with the American side./End 
  • Like 2
  • Pow! 6

Advisor to the Prime Minister: The relationship with America has moved to the stage of cooperation
Economical 04/18/2024
+A -A
Baghdad: Hussein Thaghab
The Prime Minister's Advisor, Dr. Hussein Allawi: The Prime Minister’s visit to the United States of America has a major impact on developing bilateral relations between the two countries and moving them to a new stage characterized by cooperation and achieving mutual economic benefits.
He added that Iraq is going through a major transformation in the economic field, and therefore Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani and the Iraqi government team are working to highlight the economic and investment opportunities in Iraq and ways to attract business accelerators and create a positive climate for investment and economic work in Iraq.
He added that moving the country from conflict to cooperation is a national mission led by the Prime Minister, the government apparatus, and the Iraqi private sector, and this requires great work. Therefore, there is a focus on the presidential summit meeting and the work of the Supreme Coordination Committee, in addition to the multiple economic agenda in the visit and discussing files related to joint work on the one hand. And common interest on the other hand.
He pointed out that Iraq has great opportunities in the field of energy, technology, communications, health, and infrastructure, as well as activating institutional integration into international economic institutions and acquiring international standards, and this is what makes it a strategic goal for the Iraqi delegation headed by the Prime Minister, who clearly indicated Iraq’s view of Iraqi economic projects of relevance. Regional and international influence, whether on the stability of energy security or the path to development.
He highlighted the importance of meeting with international institutions and American companies that work in Iraq or that have a desire to work in Iraq as a result of the abundant opportunities that coincide with the efforts of the Iraqi government in the path of economic and financial reform.
Economic expert Amer Al-Jawahiri described the Prime Minister’s visit to the United States of America as important, especially at this time for Iraq, the stage that the government program has reached, and the broad transition that the government aims to take, with the diversity of the axes it is working on during the coming period, including activating productive sectors and moving away from non-productive loans. And the issue of economic reform.
Al-Jawhari stated that the importance comes from the government’s aspiration for real economic reform at a time when it is looking forward to signing important agreements with the American private sector, the other side of which will be the Iraqi private sector. We hope that these agreements will have an effective positive impact on the reality of the economic and productive sectors.
He pointed to the importance of attracting specialized American companies to invest in important projects that will move the economic reality in all regions of Iraq, especially since there are companies that have business in Iraq and know the performance environment within the Iraqi market, and we hope that American companies will enter to invest in gas projects, including the Nebras project, which is important for Iraq. .
He pointed out the importance of recalling the United States initiative several years ago to support and empower the Iraqi private sector in cooperation with American companies, as it allocated $3,000,000,000 to this important aspect.
He pointed out the importance of being responsible for implementing the agreed upon steps, as we aspire to achieve success in managing our various economic files and activating the productive sectors in the country.
Al-Jawahiri stressed that communicating with major economies is an important step that contributes to overcoming all the challenges that confuse economic performance within the country and benefiting from global experiences and their management. How did they achieve various successes in all sectors and how did they employ human and natural resources in the right direction that creates sustainable development?
Member of the Baghdad Economic Forum, Jassem Al-Aradi, said that the visit comes at an important time that requires extensive dialogue at all levels, especially economic, and this is what concerns us, as Iraq is experiencing a stage of real economic transformation stemming from the government’s will to activate productive and service activities and work to achieve sustainable development.
He stated that Iraq is a wealthy country and must employ its human and natural resources in the right direction to achieve sustainable economic development, and this requires economic cooperation with the most important global economic blocs, including specialized American companies.
He explained that the visit, in all circumstances, will work towards achieving economic benefit for the country by opening new horizons for cooperation between the two countries, pointing out the need for there to be clear and sustainable cooperation mechanisms between the two countries in a way that benefits the partners.
He stressed the need for the investment file to be strongly present in the dialogue due to its importance and the breadth of the Iraqi market.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, keylime said:

Was it the photos that were already clear. Or your drinking that caused blurry photos. Or both?

I considered that but pondering the issue gave me brain ache so I climbed back inside the bottle to soothe my aching brown narrowly avoiding a migraine.

• Haha 2

“Political analyst, Abbas Al-Ardawi, confirmed that the visit of Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani to Washington came to liberate the Iraqi dinar and stabilize the economy.”

Liberate the dinar let it be FREE.

Go end of exchange control

Go Free dinar

Go open market economy 

Go stronger Dinar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 6