Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Evening Opinions @ 7:25 PM MDT - 1/18/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Sandy Ingram  [Comment in response to...how a small developing country increases it economic stability and the value of its currency] 'If this infrastructure happens, of course, it would be good for Iraq's economy and GDP. However, that does not translate to any RV or RI...It could strengthen the dinar, but the term "strengthen" does not mean higher rate like dinarland is hoping for.  It simply means the economy is good and the currency is not weak...' SANDY: You are correct. We can only hope the currency increases in value against the US dollar...It's our hope the value will increase against the US dollar with or without an RV.

Militia Man  [Mr. IT Guy Bank Story] My brother asked [JP Morgan Wealth Manager] whether he could bypass the US dollar and exchange straight from the IQD to gold and silver and the private banker said he didn't know but he would find out and call him back. MILITIA MAN: My understanding is that is possible...I have been told some time ago by more than one source that if the currency is traded on the FX...an international acceptable foreign exchange currency...they'll take that currency in exchange for precious metals. 

Frank26  The high quality sample sheets [of new lower note dinar samples] are for the employees but eventually when the CBI is ready then they will invite the Iraqi citizens to come to the banks through their apps on their phones... flyers... billboards... television... commercials to come in. 'We would like to introduce you to the new lower notes that we would like to be giving you.' They'll project these new 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 on the Channel One Iraqi Financial News.

Clare  Article: "Sudanese Advisor: Iraq is on the cusp of a transitional stage in the development of promising economies globally" Quote:   "...international studies estimate that the share of natural resources per square kilometer relative to the area of our country is the highest in the world.

Pimpy  A lot of you are asking me...how does the deletion of the zeros affect the stocks over there in Iraq...I know we were told that the deletion of the zeros comes off the exchange rate, which is wrong.  It actually comes off of their currency, their bank notes.  It's called a redenomination...Since 2013 they've been talking about the deletion of the zeros off the currency.  They put the zeros on when inflation is really high...Now that their inflation has been kept in check for quite a while they're talking  about removing the zeros off the currency.  No where in there does it say the exchange rate.  It says the change does not affect the currency's value against other currencies.  Instead it simplifies transactions and improves the economy's overall efficiency. [Post 1 of 2]

Pimpy  The ISX is the primary stock exchange in Iraq...the redenomination of the Iraqi dinar will not directly impact the ISX or the stocks traded on it.  Stock prices are determined by market forces such as supply and demand...If there's any kind of effect on the Iraqi Stock Exchange it would be that people might panic a little bit...The prices are all done in US dollars.  It's not in Iraqi dinars...so redenomination is not going to have any effect the value of the stocks on the stock exchange.  If they change the exchange rate against other foreign currencies it will affect the stock prices. [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

My brother asked [JP Morgan Wealth Manager] whether he could bypass the US dollar and exchange straight from the IQD to gold and silver and the private banker said he didn't know but he would find out and call him back.

I sense that this is quite possible. Iraq is purchasing literally tonnes of gold. I have never read anywhere that the USA has paid for the gold from their held reserves. I could be wrong, but I am not sure how else it could of been completed.

Just my :twocents:

pp

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Sandy Ingram  [Comment in response to...how a small developing country increases it economic stability and the value of its currency] 'If this infrastructure happens, of course, it would be good for Iraq's economy and GDP. However, that does not translate to any RV or RI...It could strengthen the dinar, but the term "strengthen" does not mean higher rate like dinarland is hoping for.  It simply means the economy is good and the currency is not weak...' SANDY: You are correct. We can only hope the currency increases in value against the US dollar...It's our hope the value will increase against the US dollar with or without an RV.

Militia Man  [Mr. IT Guy Bank Story] My brother asked [JP Morgan Wealth Manager] whether he could bypass the US dollar and exchange straight from the IQD to gold and silver and the private banker said he didn't know but he would find out and call him back. MILITIA MAN: My understanding is that is possible...I have been told some time ago by more than one source that if the currency is traded on the FX...an international acceptable foreign exchange currency...they'll take that currency in exchange for precious metals. 

Frank26  The high quality sample sheets [of new lower note dinar samples] are for the employees but eventually when the CBI is ready then they will invite the Iraqi citizens to come to the banks through their apps on their phones... flyers... billboards... television... commercials to come in. 'We would like to introduce you to the new lower notes that we would like to be giving you.' They'll project these new 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 on the Channel One Iraqi Financial News.

Clare  Article: "Sudanese Advisor: Iraq is on the cusp of a transitional stage in the development of promising economies globally" Quote:   "...international studies estimate that the share of natural resources per square kilometer relative to the area of our country is the highest in the world.

Pimpy  A lot of you are asking me...how does the deletion of the zeros affect the stocks over there in Iraq...I know we were told that the deletion of the zeros comes off the exchange rate, which is wrong.  It actually comes off of their currency, their bank notes.  It's called a redenomination...Since 2013 they've been talking about the deletion of the zeros off the currency.  They put the zeros on when inflation is really high...Now that their inflation has been kept in check for quite a while they're talking  about removing the zeros off the currency.  No where in there does it say the exchange rate.  It says the change does not affect the currency's value against other currencies.  Instead it simplifies transactions and improves the economy's overall efficiency. [Post 1 of 2]

Pimpy  The ISX is the primary stock exchange in Iraq...the redenomination of the Iraqi dinar will not directly impact the ISX or the stocks traded on it.  Stock prices are determined by market forces such as supply and demand...If there's any kind of effect on the Iraqi Stock Exchange it would be that people might panic a little bit...The prices are all done in US dollars.  It's not in Iraqi dinars...so redenomination is not going to have any effect the value of the stocks on the stock exchange.  If they change the exchange rate against other foreign currencies it will affect the stock prices. [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

So if they take zeros off the currency we have a lop. I have been thinking this is what Iraq will do and screw everyone of any real money for quite a time now.People been saying if they were going to lop would have done this a long time ago. I disagree they were not ready to make any moves then, now they are prime to do this screw everyone. saving themselves millions of dollars, at same time keep their promise of taking it up to equal to the dollar over some time. Again this is just my opinion unfortunitely I would like to see milliions but think this is lost cause to us. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, edbeach said:

So if they take zeros off the currency we have a lop. I have been thinking this is what Iraq will do and screw everyone of any real money for quite a time now.People been saying if they were going to lop would have done this a long time ago. I disagree they were not ready to make any moves then, now they are prime to do this screw everyone. saving themselves millions of dollars, at same time keep their promise of taking it up to equal to the dollar over some time. Again this is just my opinion unfortunitely I would like to see milliions but think this is lost cause to us. 

1 ÷ 1310 = 0.000763538 

Drop the 3 zeros = .76

Not a bad RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Shedagal  Your right that would be great rate but if they take off the currency 25000 down to 25 dinars we don't make hardly anything plus little extra , Whereas .76 less commission fees & less taxes still good. I would even be happy if they went with 10 cents. But I am not counting any more with the pie in the sky. Take whatever they hand out at this point and not hear the name of Ira 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

MILITIA MAN: My understanding is that is possible...I have been told some time ago by more than one source that if the currency is traded on the FX...an international acceptable foreign exchange currency...they'll take that currency in exchange for precious metals. 

And Bitcoin as well as several others projects....CL 

• Upvote 1

RD, RV or RI...We won't know until they actually throw the RV switch. 

Could the 'Powers That Be' set this up to exclude the small investors from this blessing.

A LOP for us & a full blown RV-RI for governments & the elites.   

Just saying...we better be prepared for any & all scenarios.

I hope I'm wrong & we, the small players, are included.

• Upvote 1

Tired of Pimpy and the lop talk.   If they were going to lop, they would have already done it.    Why would everyone still be waiting if it is going to lop.  Take our loss and move on!   I am not ready to give up on this.  I think we are going to be good when they finally make the revalue happen!   I am patient!   :rocking-chair:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

I find myself visiting this site less and less. Please don’t take this as whining or complaining, just a personal observation on my behavior. It started back months ago when the server went down again and caused the site to go dark for several weeks. The forced break from coming here a couple of times a day broke the habit I guess 🤣. I’ve just really lost interest in this investment. I’ll just hold on to my dinar and hope that I get that text from AM saying it’s done. Here’s to hoping I can once again get excited about it.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Tired of Pimpy and the lop talk.   If they were going to lop, they would have already done it.    Why would everyone still be waiting if it is going to lop.  Take our loss and move on!   I am not ready to give up on this.  I think we are going to be good when they finally make the revalue happen!   I am patient!   :rocking-chair:

Pimpy is bi-polar.  One minute he says LOP, the next he say it will gradually appreciate, and then he's pro rv when you least expect it. So he's either a plant, or he's bi-polar.  If he's a plant, that actually encourages me on this thing that much more!

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, sgtsanders said:

I find myself visiting this site less and less. Please don’t take this as whining or complaining, just a personal observation on my behavior. It started back months ago when the server went down again and caused the site to go dark for several weeks. The forced break from coming here a couple of times a day broke the habit I guess 🤣. I’ve just really lost interest in this investment. I’ll just hold on to my dinar and hope that I get that text from AM saying it’s done. Here’s to hoping I can once again get excited about it.

It’s really easy for me to get down own this so called investment too. I m trying to stay positive till the end of the 1st quarter. I have said it before, I don’t understand how Iraq can operate with the IQD basically worthless. It doesn’t make any sense, especially now! The major problem for me is that nobody knows anything about what is going on with the IQD! It’s all speculation and rumors, in my opinion. The thing that keeps me in this deal, I learned a long time ago that you never change a bet once it’s down!!! This bet went down 13 years ago for me. I’m like you, I hope Adam still sends out the text and completes what he has started. With that being said, unfortunately we are all in this mess together! Like I say if it comes out at a dime, the door will not hit me in A$$! I know I’m not alone in this thought, after the change in the rate to what ever, I never want to hear the word IQD or Iraq again!! God Bless everyone here and make the best out of a bad situation! Thank you for sharing your opinion! JMHO! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, sgtsanders said:

This site certainly isn't what it used to be.  So many have left, and it has become more guru bashing and yo-yo analytics than solid intel.  I still visit daily because there are a few whose insight I value.  I am as expectant of this investment as I have ever been.  I believe what God has said - its a settled issue.

1 hour ago, Dretown39 said:

I hope you all don't just rely on Adam to send a text when the RV happens. You can check the CBI site, Xe.com, & even go on YouTube etc.. have a backup place to be informed to stay informed.

Wise advice.  I do have hope that Adam will come through.  He still has this site running, which is encouraging.  We'll see.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

• City)

Sandy Ingram  [Comment in response to...how a small developing country increases it economic stability and the value of its currency] 'If this infrastructure happens, of course, it would be good for Iraq's economy and GDP. However, that does not translate to any RV or RI...It could strengthen the dinar, but the term "strengthen" does not mean higher rate like dinarland is hoping for.  It simply means the economy is good and the currency is not weak...' SANDY: You are correct. We can only hope the currency increases in value against the US dollar...It's our hope the value will increase against the US dollar with or without an RV.

Militia Man  [Mr. IT Guy Bank Story] My brother asked [JP Morgan Wealth Manager] whether he could bypass the US dollar and exchange straight from the IQD to gold and silver and the private banker said he didn't know but he would find out and call him back. MILITIA MAN: My understanding is that is possible...I have been told some time ago by more than one source that if the currency is traded on the FX...an international acceptable foreign exchange currency...they'll take that currency in exchange for precious metals. 

Clare  Article: "Sudanese Advisor: Iraq is on the cusp of a transitional stage in the development of promising economies globally" Quote:   "...international studies estimate that the share of natural resources per square kilometer relative to the area of our country is the highest in the world.

correct does not affect ISX liquidity or so they say…

• Upvote 1

CBI, Iraq,ISX, Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros of the Iraqi currency.

Baghdad, March 25 / March (Rn) – The number of Iraqi economists to start deleting the zeros would hinder the development of the Iraqi market for securities because it will cause the reduction of foreign equity to 20% after it experienced during the current year 80%.

He said an economist and professor at the University of Mustansiriya Radi al-Husseini, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that “the stock of Foreign Affairs of the Stock Exchange will drop to 20% if the Iraqi Central Bank to raise three zeroes from the local currency, because it is not something organizationally, but beyond that where it causes obstruction financial transactions, including block the signing of an agreement with the brokerage firm, in addition to delay the signing of authorization form with the brokerage firm because foreign investors believe that the change of currency will reduce profits. ”

“The central bank has to choose the right time to delete the zeros of the local currency in coordination with the Iraqi market for securities to avoid any confusion regarding the lifting of banking transactions.”

Authority announced the Iraq Stock Exchange yesterday that the deletion of three zeros from the local currency will not affect the level of equity investment of external and internal.

In turn, the director of the economy and Iraq’s oil Abdul Halim Kazem’s (Rn) announced today that “the decision of the Central Bank of identifying the first of next year’s date for the flow of the new Iraqi dinar is reason to wonder, as he did not use any coordination with the Iraq Stock Exchange regarding the selection of the time to start pumping dinar new. ”

He added that “the Iraq Stock Exchange where the shares have risen this year by 85%, which is good, and this increase comes because of the regulatory policy pursued in attracting foreign equity and the development of the banking sector.

He pointed out that “talk that is not true organizational being included in the infrastructure of the financial dealings and particularly the foreign investors and may cause delay in the development of the opening of financial markets in other provinces of Basra and Arbil.”

And announced that the Securities Commission for enforcement of stop starting from today until next Thursday in response to the holiday announced by the Iraqi government.

According to Executive Director Abdul Razzaq al-Saadi (Rn) that “the deletion of zeros from the local currency no more than is organizational and it will not affect the level of trading stock investment foreign and domestic,” noting that “the continuous coordination with the Central Bank to regulate the process of deleting the zeros and confidence that he will not affect the level of internal and external trading of the shares of stock. ”

He pointed out that “the Iraqi market for securities has similar specifications to international standards, which represents investor confidence, which contributes to strengthening the Iraqi market for securities in achieving economic development.”

And started the Iraq Stock Exchange initial preparations for membership of the global market, has also announced the initiation of e-filing for companies foreign and domestic investment, rather than filing paperwork.

The Stock Exchange of Iraq has started operation in 2004, and shifted from manual trading to the use of screens handle electronic in 2009 and open for trading two hours a day five days a week, and the banking sector is the largest in the exchange, which also includes the shares of industrial companies and insurance companies, hotels and agricultural companies.

The central bank says it completed a road map to get rid of the three zeroes.

Also announced that the Economic Committee in the Iraqi Parliament, last Thursday, they formed the Central Bank of Iraq with a joint committee to begin the process of deletion of zeros from the local currency.

And stresses the Securities Commission of the government’s position to delete the zeros and says that adversely affect the financial trading in the stock market. 

It is worth mentioning that the Central Bank of Iraq’s four branches in Basra and Sulaymaniyah, Erbil and Mosul, which was established as a bank independent Iraqi under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March / March 2004, which is responsible to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and management foreign reserves and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector. 

The main tasks of the Central Bank in managing monetary policy in the country and raise the level of the value of Iraqi dinar and tackle inflation. 

• Haha 2

Authority announced the Iraq Stock Exchange yesterday that the deletion of three zeros from the local currency will not affect the level of equity investment of external and internal.

In turn, the director of the economy and Iraq’s oil Abdul Halim Kazem’s (Rn) announced today that “the decision of the Central Bank of identifying the first of next year’s date for the flow of the new Iraqi dinar is reason to wonder, as he did not use any coordination with the Iraq Stock Exchange regarding the selection of the time to start pumping dinar new. ”

• Upvote 2

Screwball  According to this article  The Central Bank completed a road map to get rid of the three zeros.

Plus the decision of the Central Bank of identifying the first of next years date for the flow of the new Iraqi dinar.

So here we go again further down the road.