Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: Iran Revolutionary Guards Attack Erbil, Iraq – Explosions Reported Near US Consulate, Airport

BREAKING: Iran Revolutionary Guards Attack Erbil, Iraq – Explosions Reported Near US Consulate, Airport

By Paul Serran Jan. 15, 2024 4:40 pm244 Comments

Erbil-Iraq-600x338.png

The situation in the Middle East took a turn for the worse with a reported major escalation by Iran that claimed responsibility for bombings near the American Consulate and Airport in Erbil, Iraq.

Arabic media is reporting 6 explosions using missiles and drones.

Reuters reported:

“Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said they attacked espionage centers and ‘gatherings of anti-Iranian terrorist groups’ near Iraq’s northern city of Erbil with ballistic missiles, Iranian state media said late on Monday.

Explosions were heard in an area some 40 kilometers northeast of Erbil in the semi-autonomous Kurdistan region, three security sources said, in an area near the U.S. consulate as well as civilian residences.”

Two dead and five wounded civilians were brought to a local hospital after the explosions, and Air traffic at Erbil airport was halted.

“Ballistic missiles were used to destroy espionage centers and gatherings of anti-Iranian terrorist groups in the region late tonight,” Iran’s Guards said in a statement.

Iran has in the past sometimes carried out strikes in Iraq’s northern Kurdistan region, saying the area is used as a staging ground for Iranian separatist groups as well as agents of its arch-foe Israel.”

ABC News reported:

“Several explosions were reported near the U.S. Consulate in Erbil, Iraq, an Iraqi security source told ABC News.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps quickly took responsibility for the attacks, saying it was targeting the “headquarters of spies” and “anti-Iranian terrorist gatherings in parts of the region” with ballistic missiles.

Four people were killed in the IRGC bombings, an Iraqi security source told ABC News.

There were no coalition forces or American forces killed in the bombing of Erbil, the Iraqi security source told ABC News.”

• Thanks 5

Explosions Rock US Consulate in Erbil, Iraq – Iran Claims Responsibility – Feeble Joe Biden Calls an Early Lid

By Cristina Laila Jan. 15, 2024 6:00 pm259 Comments

0-67-600x321.jpg

Joe Biden called a lid early Monday afternoon and went into hiding after a brief stop at a Philly food bank.

Biden on Monday returned from his weekend vacation in Camp David and traveled to Philadelphia to serve food at Philabundance, a hunger relief organization for MLK Jr. Day.

Biden barely made it through his visit. He shuffled around the room and sounded like a toddler as he bragged about Jill Biden.

After spending an hour or so at the food bank, Biden headed back to the White House.

WATCH:

Meanwhile, there is a major, major escalation in the Middle East.

Iranian IRGC Commanders and advisers are reportedly ON THE GROUND in Yemen directing the attack on ships.

Additionally, explosions were reported near a US consulate in Iraq. 

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard took responsibility for the attack. Four people died in the explosions, ABC News reported.

Arabic media reported 6 explosions using missiles and drones. 

Biden is completely shot and can barely make it through the day and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin is working from home after he was just discharged from a two-week hospital stay.

Sleep well, America.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, jg1 said:

Anything to stop the RV🤪😭💩🥸🤬

Yup.  They need to be taught a lesson once and for all.  Now is the time to strike them.  Putin can’t help. He’s too busy saving his own life because he is not very popular in Russia right now.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Iran claims responsibility for strikes near US consulate in northern Iraq

By 
Social Links forAllie Griffin
Published Jan. 15, 2024, 7:51 p.m. ET

Iran has claimed responsibility for missile strikes that exploded near the US consulate in Iraq’s semi-autonomous Kurdish region Monday. 

Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said they targeted “spy headquarters and the gathering of anti-Iranian terrorist groups” near Erbil, the capital and most populated city in Kurdistan. 

Four civilians were killed and six more were wounded in the attack, the security council of the Kurdish regional government said. 

No US facilities were struck or damaged, a US official told the Associated Press. 

Iran said it struck the headquarters of Israel’s Mossad intelligence agency in a statement claiming responsibility for the strikes. 

Explosions of red fire and smoke in night sky Four civilians were killed and six more were wounded in the attack, the security council of the Kurdish regional government said.  Explosions of red fire and smoke in night sky No US facilities were struck or damaged, a US official told the Associated Press. 

In a separate, but concurrent attack, Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said they also struck “terrorist operations” including Islamic State targets in Syria. 

• Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

Does anyone (not just here in DV) have any gosh damn idea out there of how much peril this country is in

I rest good at night knowing sleepy joe can hand the ball off to Kackling Kamala and 1st gentleman ...... NOT 

• Haha 9

The Mullahs in Tehran must be pretty nervous to let the IRG make this happen + then admit it !!!!  ................

And at the same time, all the powers that be, are in Davos eating caviar, drinking fine wine and enjoying them self's  ..............

Hopefully the fan is spinning and the S**t is about to hit the fan in Tehran ...................

The mullahs can :moon-from-car:  and don't want to be ya, when MOAB comes around.........................

Just sayin' .....................

Semper Fi :salute:

• Pow! 9

6 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Could this be the beginning of the black swan event @screwball referenced?  If so, we are ever so close.

Well we have had two,special,forces lost at sea swept of a ladder peforming a vessel interdiction…Biden clearly authorised and white hats are not happy…yes also read unconfirmed reports of missile attack on U.S. ships…just waiting to see if it’s nuclear or not…

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, screwball said:

Well we have had two,special,forces lost at sea swept of a ladder peforming a vessel interdiction…Biden clearly authorised and white hats are not happy…yes also read unconfirmed reports of missile attack on U.S. ships…just waiting to see if it’s nuclear or not…

Here some context of what might have happened to the two Navy Seals. So sad.

https://youtu.be/zL2mNb8hews?si=LPXBZZ8BVPWOG9Ok

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I cannot believe more has been said about this in our lamé stream media. I have only seen one little blurb about it. How will we respond? Oh, that’s right, we won’t because we may upset the world and Iran. With ole sleepy Joe at the wheel, this only goes one way I’m afraid. 

image.gif.63b20f75f15ea136aaf79dd6b9ef3102.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Unfortunately, we have been invaded by subversive forces. Me myself and I believe, if crooked Joe starts any action against Iran proper! The order to attack us here in the continental United States will begin! We know for a fact the cartels have supplied weapons to these terrorist networks that are here! They are referred to as got aways by the lame stream media! We know that there is at least 5 battalions just in Texas alone! Like I say have a plan and a plan to act. It’s fixing to get real ugly soon! They know President Trump is going to be re elected, so they have about a year to make a move while crooked Joe is asleep in Washington!! This war with Israel is just fixing to ratchet up and we are on a collision course with World War III. God Bless Iowa!!! Texas has your back!!! 😡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 6

49 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Unfortunately, we have been invaded by subversive forces. Me myself and I believe, if crooked Joe starts any action against Iran proper! The order to attack us here in the continental United States will begin! We know for a fact the cartels have supplied weapons to these terrorist networks that are here! They are referred to as got aways by the lame stream media! We know that there is at least 5 battalions just in Texas alone! Like I say have a plan and a plan to act. It’s fixing to get real ugly soon! They know President Trump is going to be re elected, so they have about a year to make a move while crooked Joe is asleep in Washington!! This war with Israel is just fixing to ratchet up and we are on a collision course with World War III. God Bless Iowa!!! Texas has your back!!! 😡

Why would Sleepy Joe have to do anything when the Israelis can? Watch Israel up the ante while the US watches. Plenty room before the US needs to get involved.

What is more interesting to me is how are Iraq's leaders going to respond?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Why would Sleepy Joe have to do anything when the Israelis can? Watch Israel up the ante while the US watches. Plenty room before the US needs to get involved.

What is more interesting to me is how are Iraq's leaders going to respond?

Iraq's leaders will respond the way Iran tells them to.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

I am sure Iraqi leaders will find a way to condemn the rocket attacks on their yard in the nicest way possible!

The IRGC is still flexing over Iraq.

Clearly, Iraq's security network is still not developed enough to stand alone against the IRGC. That's true for other ME countries and the IRGC knows it. They are a very dangerous group that are about to choke on some Israeli rockets, again.

• Like 2

Iran be testing the US in Iraq. How we respond to the Houthis will tell them what they can expect eventually. Let’s just hope they are too stupid to plan against what their gathered intelligence tells them. Also may they not have their proxies that made it here via the porous southern US border, attack our infrastructure. As in our electrical, water , and transport/logistic.

• Upvote 3