Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EXCITED:

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

MarkZ is excited.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ via PDK:    I'm Excited.

ARTICLE:  I have had more banking confirmations …saying that all we are waiting for is a “GO” & any final instructions for anything that may have changed last minute.   I talked to some banking sources…& it is overwhelming the banks saying we are at “any moment” & a number of them are saying it’s this week.

The sheer number of bank sources from different banks (3 regional banks & 4 major banks) that were told to get ready for any moment this week…Whether it is this week or not – the chatter is sure great.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

@pokerplayer @screwball  this is the main jist of it. 

Wednesday intel call to my contact at the CBI:

Okay, so I had my normal Wednesday call to Iraq. I wanted to come to you  today also to fill everyone in on what was said-  

I was told there was a TV media output broadcast that told the citizens the official rate of the dinar would be over $1 in the coming days. Thy used the PM Al-Sudani in a speech like format to explain most of it. I was promised a video of the speech and so I wait for it. This was part of the committee team work to set all this up. This is part of the education process. So, it did begin. It is mid-November as they previously told us it would.

I don’t know exactly what “coming days” means and so I asked. I was told that the process of the revaluation is now in motion and they expect to begin issuing the newer lower denominations to the banks in exchange for the larger 3 zero notes they have collected in accounts very soon. Also, when they do distribute the lower denominations to the public for circulation, they will start at the airports first so anyone coming into Iraq can exchange whatever foreign currency they do have for Iraq dinars and vice versa, as they are only going to use dinars exclusively as of January 1st, 2024 in Iraq. This is also why they needed and allowed to let the banks  now hold other foreign currencies besides dollars. 

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

34 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Okay, so I had my normal Wednesday call to Iraq. I wanted to come to you  today also to fill everyone in on what was said-  

I was told there was a TV media output broadcast that told the citizens the official rate of the dinar would be over $1 in the coming days. Thy used the PM Al-Sudani in a speech like format to explain most of it. I was promised a video of the speech and so I wait for it. This was part of the committee team work to set all this up. This is part of the education process. So, it did begin. It is mid-November as they previously told us it would.

I don’t know exactly what “coming days” means and so I asked. I was told that the process of the revaluation is now in motion and they expect to begin issuing the newer lower denominations to the banks in exchange for the larger 3 zero notes they have collected in accounts very soon. Also, when they do distribute the lower denominations to the public for circulation, they will start at the airports first so anyone coming into Iraq can exchange whatever foreign currency they do have for Iraq dinars and vice versa, as they are only going to use dinars exclusively as of January 1st, 2024 in Iraq. This is also why they needed and allowed to let the banks  now hold other foreign currencies besides dollars. 

Thanks @BETTYBOOP

pp

• Like 4

8 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

well they did see we would see a rate change of some sort in November, maybe we will!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Remember this is the Rumor section and they say mostly whatever they can dream up. what a bunch of Bull Sh@t . These so called Guru's are constantly lieing  and the goat no different than the rest  of them along with Frank 26 and Mark Z. the PM minster did say Jan 1st they using the dinar exclusively, that part was true. Outside of that no truth only made up  stories from them.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, edbeach said:

Remember this is the Rumor section and they say mostly whatever they can dream up. what a bunch of Bull Sh@t . These so called Guru's are constantly lieing  and the goat no different than the rest  of them along with Frank 26 and Mark Z. the PM minster did say Jan 1st they using the dinar exclusively, that part was true. Outside of that no truth only made up  stories from them.  

I agree 100%. I was just curious because a lot of people here refer to Goat when wanting to hear something. I never paid much attention to her. MM is the worst of all, mostly because he is making 6 figures a year off of unsuspecting people who just want to hear his hopium. Smokie died, TNT 'hot dog' tony got shut up by the law I think....only to resurface with his same ole bs. New gurudiots keep popping up every year it seems. Maybe we are all doing it wrong by 'waiting' for this to happen, when instead we should be becoming gurus and spread false hope and lies to people?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

To this day, I don't understand why we post this stuff.  I understand it's rumor and entertainment, but we all know where to go to find it.  

Back in the day, DV was the place to go for real news.  Now in order to find it, you have to scroll through guru rumors, music videos, and silly memes to get to it.

I do think we are about done.  Looking forward to the new website.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, edbeach said:

We can always request Adam to re-name the 'Rumor Section' to the 'Dream Section'.

It don't cost anything to dream...so dream big.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3