Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everybody's Excited.

Luigi1

Here's an article of interest to Dinarians...

Everybody's Excited.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

RayRat:   Everybody's Excited.

TIDBIT:   BANKS ARE XCITED…AGENCIES ARE XCITED…IRAQIS ARE XCITED…AND PRETTY SOON “YOU” WILL BE XCITED! $$$$$$$$$…

Bruce The Goose  via  WiserNow:     A Beautiful Start To Our New Future.

ARTICLE:  Well, it appears that the 5th of July is the first day that we should go in for exchanges…our notifications could come out Saturday, Sunday or Monday, set our appointments & then start on Wednesday, the 5th with appointments with our exchange appointments …  My personal feeling is it’ll probably come out Monday… Redemption center staff is up to speed.  They know what’s going on.   And they’re ready to go…I really believe that everything has moved to a place where now it’s time for this to go...this could be a beautiful start to our new future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Here's another article related to the above...the ER is not in the Budget Law...

Jeff:

ARTICLE: The majority of the investors in this investment have a theory & a conclusion that the implementation of the budget just magically changes the rate.   The budget is an approved law.   They approved the dinar at a value of 1300 per Dollar inside that budget.   Iraq has never magically changed…any aspect of a law…It’s not gonna happen.   There’s no way an approved law can magically change the rate by snapping your fingers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Ahhhh Jeff. The ultimate condescending know it all. 

I used to watch him just because I couldn't tear myself away from conceitedness. He was telling  everyone what they missed in articles and that he would personally walk us to the finish line. 

I would laugh and laugh  and laugh. 

A delight for any psychiatrist for sure. 

• Haha 7
  • Pow! 2

34 minutes ago, cranman said:

Ahhhh Jeff. The ultimate condescending know it all. 

I used to watch him just because I couldn't tear myself away from conceitedness. He was telling  everyone what they missed in articles and that he would personally walk us to the finish line. 

I would laugh and laugh  and laugh. 

A delight for any psychiatrist for sure. 

Jeff is a narcissistic  ****. I actually think he is as bad , if not worse than Pimpy. He is also condescending 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Jeff is a narcissistic  ****. I actually think he is as bad , if not worse than Pimpy. He is also condescending 

Absolute spot on assessment. I use to tune in on his videos 2 years ago and it got worse and worse. He would do this thing where he would predict the date and say "Boom" just watch and see guys its all done now. Then when it wouldn't happen he would immediately start back tracking and then go hide in Patreon. I unsubscribed and have been a consistent sub to MM.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

41 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Absolute spot on assessment. I use to tune in on his videos 2 years ago and it got worse and worse. He would do this thing where he would predict the date and say "Boom" just watch and see guys its all done now. Then when it wouldn't happen he would immediately start back tracking and then go hide in Patreon. I unsubscribed and have been a consistent sub to MM.

Easy assessment... I have been a psychiatric nurse for 23 yrs +. I like listening to MM

• Upvote 5

The rv has  not happened unless it's on forex . Intrinsically , currency rate is meant to be fluid , not written in blood and stone . The iqd rate on forex has been weirdly steady ,not changing by more than 1/10th of a penny and most days not even that  for months now . So while the parallel ,black market ,published rate ,etc are doing unexplainable maneuvers , forex is holding super super steady.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's another article related to the above...

MarkZ  via  PDK:    MZ Is Confident.

TIDBIT:  I am very confident the…the Dong will go at the same time as the Dinar.

I’m not excited. Very disappointed to say the least. Parliament needs to get to work. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

16 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

RayRat:   Everybody's Excited.

TIDBIT:   BANKS ARE XCITED…AGENCIES ARE XCITED…IRAQIS ARE XCITED…AND PRETTY SOON “YOU” WILL BE XCITED! $$$$$$$$$…

Hey Rat. You're the only excited when the rate is still 1,310. Cause Noone is excited when the rate is still 1,310 on the cbi site. 

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

Saleh mentioned a new mechanism to evaluate the economic viability of a country , and that is based on raw natural resources . Iraq ranks 9th in the world ,behind other huge countries . Bear in mind that Iraq has a population of approximately  42,000,000 ,that's all. The weird part is every Iraqi should be a millionaire . Iraq also has the largest supply of Sulphur in the world , let alone sweet crude  and gold . Iraq is also strategically located ,and plans for linking Europe and and the Far east overland is a huge undertaking that will happen , and has been likened to the Suez Canal . Don't let the nay sayers kill your buzz and shine on , you crazy diamonds .    

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2