Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MZ is Excited. Here's MZ's Thread In Full.

Luigi1

Here's a thread from Dinarland...

After a slow start with many delays GOI is now fully seated.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ  via  PDK:

Member: Happy weekend everybody! Can you believe this is the first weekend of December already?! We sure have been through a lot this year, but look at us… We’re still standing.

Member: Good Morning Everyone!!! I hope you all are having an amazing holiday season!!

Member: It would be more amazing if we have the RV.

Member: IMO- RV has already started, just waiting for our turn.

Member: Iraqi govt complete….they sat the last 2 ministers today.

Member: That is good news out of the sand box.

MZ: Great news out of the sandbox. Now we just need "the" news we are looking for.

MZ: The Iraqi cabinet is nearly completely sat now. 2 key seatings have just occurred.  It appears the entire cabinet will be done before the sun sets today.

MZ: There is a lot of speculation out there that we should then see our RV within a few days of the completion of this cabinet. At least that is the chatter.

MZ: I do believe the CBI had been waiting to make sure the government of Iraq has their ducks in a row before they change that rate.  The CBI is firmly in charge of changing the rate in Iraq.   So to me the news is pretty exciting coming out of Iraq.  We are seeing it all come together.

MZ: other than that it’s been pretty quiet. Redemption Center staff have not been called in today.  So I am not looking for a big announcement today…..at this point.

Member: Get ready for Iraq to go on FOREX.  Alone.

Member: Yes Iraq can go independently & first.

Member: Even if Iraq goes alone…..even if its 1 to 1 & floats…….it would sure help most of us get breathing space while we wait for the entire GCR to go. So just “DO IT”

Member: Is NEER (Nominal Effective Exchange Rate) rate possible)$1.60) …….or full RV?  ($3+)

MZ: The Neer rate is always possible…..But, I am looking for the full RV. or a reinstatement rate.

Member: ‘you mentioned a reinstatement rate? What is it?

MZ: The reinstatement rate would be around $3.20 something.. …..unless they factor in inflation would make it considerably higher.

Member: When they devaued it - the rate was $3.22 I believe .

MZ: Normally when they reinstate a rate from the past…..and you can look this up throughout history…..normally the correct the rate accounting for inflation …so I look for the rate to be higher than that.  

Member: Considering what is happening to the dollar, I wonder how will that affect the petro dollar and our contract rate with Dinar?????

Member: There is a rumor that Zimbabwe have forfeited their obligation with the Chinese Elders & will no longer be exchanged???

MZ: None of my contacts in banking and redemption centers have heard that rumor .  They firmly believe it is still going to be exchanged…..& they are key players in this.  I believe that is misinformation.

Member:  if Iraq changes their rate today then go exchange some dinar on Monday…imo.

Member: I'm ready to go to the bank Monday!! Come on Iraq.

Member: Just hoping we get a good rate on the dinar….

Member: Kuwait’s Dinar is worth $3.26 US & Iraq is a much wealthier nation…so rate should be higher.

Member: I'd take the Dong at even a dollar if it would just go!!

MZ: So would I ….I’m ready to be on the other side of this journey.

Member: Remember when we thought the Dinar was going to be .86 and the Dong .05?  We were so excited then!!!

MZ: I still believe the dong will come out at the $2-$2.25 range.  Contacts say it may be closer to $3.50 or so……but I still expect $2-$2.25.

Member: My bank is doing an unscheduled update today . Hmmmm.

Member: It’s getting harder for a lot of people. I pray for all of this to happen soon for everyone.

Member: Feels like news is coming out fast now hope RV is before Christmas.

Member: Lynette Zang says silver will increase soon.  Get ready for gold backed currency.

Member: BIS Jan 1st deadline for gold as 1st tier asset & banks to comply. RV deadline?

Member: or RV Backwall????

Member:  Warren Buffet said the dinar is a good long term investment.

MZ: Good point. Waren Buffet put millions into the Iraqi Dinar . Many if the greatest financial minds have invested in the Iraqi dinar.  The revaluation is a “when” not an “if” .You can doubt the timing….but, do not doubt it will be very lucrative at some point.

Member: What do you call an elf that runs away from Santa's workshop?  A rebel without a Claus!

Member: If a tree falls in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it, am I still wrong?

Member:  Dear God, let this positive feeling I have spread to everyone in the room -- peace & prosperity is on the way.  Better days ahead for so many.  Amen!

Member: I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend knowing the finish line may be coming into focus!  I will remember everyone in prayers.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

TNT  via  CandyKisses:

ARTICLE:  The Iraqi Parliament completes the Cabinet of the Sudanese gov by granting confidence to 2 ministers.

Today, Saturday, the Iraqi Parliament voted to grant confidence to the Minister of Construction, Housing, Municipalities & Public Works, Bankin Abdullah Rikani, & to Minister Nizar Muhammad Saeed Amidi.

A news agency reporter said that the parliament held its session headed by Muhammad al-Halbousi, Speaker of Parliament, after the completion of the legal quorum, in the presence of 208 members.

A statement issued by the Media Department of the House of Representatives stated that an absolute majority voted to grant confidence to the two ministers & thus the ministerial cabinet of the current federal government headed by Prime Minister Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani has been completed.

• Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's a thread from Dinarland...

After a slow start with many delays GOI is now fully seated.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ  via  PDK:

Member: Happy weekend everybody! Can you believe this is the first weekend of December already?! We sure have been through a lot this year, but look at us… We’re still standing.

Member: Good Morning Everyone!!! I hope you all are having an amazing holiday season!!

Member: It would be more amazing if we have the RV.

Member: IMO- RV has already started, just waiting for our turn.

Member: Iraqi govt complete….they sat the last 2 ministers today.

Member: That is good news out of the sand box.

MZ: Great news out of the sandbox. Now we just need "the" news we are looking for.

MZ: The Iraqi cabinet is nearly completely sat now. 2 key seatings have just occurred.  It appears the entire cabinet will be done before the sun sets today.

MZ: There is a lot of speculation out there that we should then see our RV within a few days of the completion of this cabinet. At least that is the chatter.

MZ: I do believe the CBI had been waiting to make sure the government of Iraq has their ducks in a row before they change that rate.  The CBI is firmly in charge of changing the rate in Iraq.   So to me the news is pretty exciting coming out of Iraq.  We are seeing it all come together.

MZ: other than that it’s been pretty quiet. Redemption Center staff have not been called in today.  So I am not looking for a big announcement today…..at this point.

Member: Get ready for Iraq to go on FOREX.  Alone.

Member: Yes Iraq can go independently & first.

Member: Even if Iraq goes alone…..even if its 1 to 1 & floats…….it would sure help most of us get breathing space while we wait for the entire GCR to go. So just “DO IT”

Member: Is NEER (Nominal Effective Exchange Rate) rate possible)$1.60) …….or full RV?  ($3+)

MZ: The Neer rate is always possible…..But, I am looking for the full RV. or a reinstatement rate.

Member: ‘you mentioned a reinstatement rate? What is it?

MZ: The reinstatement rate would be around $3.20 something.. …..unless they factor in inflation would make it considerably higher.

Member: When they devaued it - the rate was $3.22 I believe .

MZ: Normally when they reinstate a rate from the past…..and you can look this up throughout history…..normally the correct the rate accounting for inflation …so I look for the rate to be higher than that.  

Member: Considering what is happening to the dollar, I wonder how will that affect the petro dollar and our contract rate with Dinar?????

Member: There is a rumor that Zimbabwe have forfeited their obligation with the Chinese Elders & will no longer be exchanged???

MZ: None of my contacts in banking and redemption centers have heard that rumor .  They firmly believe it is still going to be exchanged…..& they are key players in this.  I believe that is misinformation.

Member:  if Iraq changes their rate today then go exchange some dinar on Monday…imo.

Member: I'm ready to go to the bank Monday!! Come on Iraq.

Member: Just hoping we get a good rate on the dinar….

Member: Kuwait’s Dinar is worth $3.26 US & Iraq is a much wealthier nation…so rate should be higher.

Member: I'd take the Dong at even a dollar if it would just go!!

MZ: So would I ….I’m ready to be on the other side of this journey.

Member: Remember when we thought the Dinar was going to be .86 and the Dong .05?  We were so excited then!!!

MZ: I still believe the dong will come out at the $2-$2.25 range.  Contacts say it may be closer to $3.50 or so……but I still expect $2-$2.25.

Member: My bank is doing an unscheduled update today . Hmmmm.

Member: It’s getting harder for a lot of people. I pray for all of this to happen soon for everyone.

Member: Feels like news is coming out fast now hope RV is before Christmas.

Member: Lynette Zang says silver will increase soon.  Get ready for gold backed currency.

Member: BIS Jan 1st deadline for gold as 1st tier asset & banks to comply. RV deadline?

Member: or RV Backwall????

Member:  Warren Buffet said the dinar is a good long term investment.

MZ: Good point. Waren Buffet put millions into the Iraqi Dinar . Many if the greatest financial minds have invested in the Iraqi dinar.  The revaluation is a “when” not an “if” .You can doubt the timing….but, do not doubt it will be very lucrative at some point.

Member: What do you call an elf that runs away from Santa's workshop?  A rebel without a Claus!

Member: If a tree falls in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it, am I still wrong?

Member:  Dear God, let this positive feeling I have spread to everyone in the room -- peace & prosperity is on the way.  Better days ahead for so many.  Amen!

Member: I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend knowing the finish line may be coming into focus!  I will remember everyone in prayers.

Interesting numbers....

But...."Chinese Elders"?

What am I missing?

CL

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1