Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Sadr condemns America's declaration of a "g ay state" and refuses to "force or entice" Iraq to engage in "this outrage".

yota691

Al-Sadr condemns America's declaration of a "g ay state" and refuses to "force or entice" Iraq to engage in "this outrage".

1686750175325.jpg
2023-06-14 09:42

Shafaq News/ The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, condemned, on Wednesday, the statements circulated by US President Joe Biden that the United States is a "*** country", while he strongly rejected what he called "forcing or enticing Iraq with this outrage", calling on the peoples of the world to A serious stand against the "meme" community.

Al-Sadr said in a lengthy tweet on the social networking sites "Twitter", that America declared it "a homosexual country, to support the spread of immorality in the world."

He added, "As we denounce and denounce these immoral acts, and support immorality in the world, we will not be satisfied with forcing our countries, forcing them, or enticing them to engage in this immorality, especially our beloved Iraq, its universities, and its entire institutions."

1686750347390.jpg
1686750347239.jpg
1686750348713.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

Thank you Lord for your guidance and protection 🙏🏼

God said, “In the end times, they (think hard about this) shall call good evil and evil good.” Think about this prophecy each time you watch the news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

wimps always go that way, it lies with em as my dear old paster said years ago!  the truth always wins, oh yes!  greater is he thats in me, than he thats in this world! not ashame of ya lord! not perfect but i love ya ! 😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Must be atheist or a devil worshiper, maybe both. People like that have very low self esteem and can't stand that they are losers and most others are not. Hence the red rubies.

pp

20 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Hahaha

this Simone girl sure likes to neg everyone 

I love it

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

i never no what lays inside a person , but i know my years lord! i wont tell how many times you saved me from death as a young dumb assssssss young man !i was afool and yet your mercy never stops! it indures forever as your word says! well enough of a old mans life, be blessed and never give in! you have a purpose here! oh yes! this is your time! be blessed and do good with what GODis giving you here! love ya all , old FOX! 

• Pow! 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Must be atheist or a devil worshiper, maybe both. People like that have very low self esteem and can't stand that they are losers and most others are not. Hence the red rubies.

pp

Now now. Let's not be like that. 

I'm an atheist and far from a loser.

I respect most people's beliefs. 

Im pretty successful in my civilian life.

Had the respect and trust of my soldiers  as  a SSG and SFC in two theaters of combat.

I'm an Atheist but not a loser 

Kind of struck a nerve with me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cranman said:

Now now. Let's not be like that. 

I'm an atheist and far from a loser.

I respect most people's beliefs. 

Im pretty successful in my civilian life.

Had the respect and trust of my soldiers  as  a SSG and SFC in two theaters of combat.

I'm an Atheist but not a loser 

Kind of struck a nerve with me.

Sorry, @cranman never meant a slight towards you. My comment was for one person only.

Please accept my apology to you.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Sorry, @cranman never meant a slight towards you. My comment was for one person only.

Please accept my apology to you.

pp

We're good. Thank you .

Most things I let go. 

It's a personal thing . I grew up not being very smart and always felt ashsmed of it. I've worked hard to change how I'm perceived mentally, physically  and  socially.  

Probably shouldn't be so sensitive.  Lol

No

I'm not snoelwflake 

Lol

Edited by cranman
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

I’m just conflicted here…… do I go to turn in my Dinar in Iraq now if it revalues?

I personally identify as a (black conservative lesbian libertarian)trapped in a Caucasian male body…. Do I have to wear a burka or no if I enter Iraq?

I mean, I don’t want to get thrown off the nearest roof top! 😳😂 I heard that’s how they tell if your lgbtq there in Iraq. If you bounce when you hit the ground then you’re straight….  Kinda like the (witch test) in Monty Python’s Holy Grail.  

Crazy times we are living in for sure. No matter which side of the spectrum you live. In my opinion all of these social issues being shoved down are throats are just to distract and divide the middle class as the elites change the world financial system through a great reset….. keep your eye on the ball and don’t get distracted. Love God, Love people and do your best. 

sorry if I offended anyone with my 5:00 am jokes. 😝

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2