Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM MONTANA CHAT

lost one

I agree with the OSI being the best option available that I have seen. And again THANK YOU ADAM!!! Remember money goes to where it is treated best and billionaires have the where with all to afford the best tax lawyers and thus pay the minimun in taxes legally or move their $$ legally arounsd/offshore to reduce their tax burden. The way these corrupt SOB politicians spend out $$, in my opinion you should feel obligated to keep as much of your $$$ as you legally can!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

11 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I agree with the OSI being the best option available that I have seen. And again THANK YOU ADAM!!! Remember money goes to where it is treated best and billionaires have the where with all to afford the best tax lawyers and thus pay the minimun in taxes legally or move their $$ legally arounsd/offshore to reduce their tax burden. The way these corrupt SOB politicians spend out $$, in my opinion you should feel obligated to keep as much of your $$$ as you legally can!

I dont think giving ur money to someone that his job his to find ways to spend it is good management

• Thanks 1

2005 is when I got into the Dinar game, all of my was purchased thru Ali too.

This investment was supose to be over in 2006? With all the millions we were going to make and capital gain taxes, the U S Treasuery was going to have so much money! Like George W. said, the war won't cost us anything?

well, that didn't work out, but its been nice to be apart of a great comunity here in DV.

Spoey

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/16/2021 at 12:59 PM, pokerplayer said:

Um,because we want to see an RV before were all dead. Seems like a good reason to me.

So 17+ yrs. is long enough for this Investment for me. We all want to retire like..............NOW

pp

On 3/16/2021 at 4:46 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What do you mean NOW,  I was ready to retire 12 years ago :lmao:

🤣🤣😅😂

M7ojDDqt5cvCv1gdmVe2wkEmoJ2TXnpN9IpnX0bk

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

Glad to see everybody in the Dinarvets world chime in. that's the way I like it to be . lately it has been to quite around here. Nobody talking. I miss all the jokes and the friendships that we all created. Yes I know it is frustrating at times but we are all waiting for the same thing. And you better not all fade away after it (some day RV'S). I have  to meet all you guys and gals.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Bought my dinar at an exchange in Kuwait in 2007. 14 years ago. My wife thought it was stupid to spend money on that. Still waiting for the day I can tell her, " I told you so".  I still  believe that it will RV. It only makes sense. It was so valuable before the war and they have oil, gold, and silver to back it. It has to go up. No one has any idea how high it will come out or how far it will go but I  beliebe we will see it soon. And this is more than I have said on here since I joined. I don't belong to VIP. I trust my decisions. And I hope that Adam calls me when this is over, would like to speak to Adam at least once

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Been a loonnnngggg 10 years for me also, don't know how the folks that bought into this back in 03 and 04 have held on for this long.:rocking-chair:

The site or link that I followed in Dec 2004 was betoniraq.com and I am playing the long game on this one. To quote one of my faves here Go Moolah Nova! Or was that Nova Moolah? :) 

• Upvote 1

I bought mine from 5/3 in 2010.  A friend told me she had purchased some Dinar and I should do the same.  So I did.  I was so surprised when I got the dinar that is smelled so nice!!  Something our money doesn't have, a nice fragrance.  LOL Still in it to win it!!!

I bought 1.5 million Dinar while i was in Iraq in 2005. I too, thought it would've done something decades ago. My biggest question is; do I cash in immediately or wait the 30 or 90 days, or however long we have to cash in? Whatever the end result is and whenever it actually happens, I'm just glad to have the opportunity to be in this and to have been in the position to act on it. 

3 hours ago, mowens said:

I bought mine from 5/3 in 2010.  A friend told me she had purchased some Dinar and I should do the same.  So I did.  I was so surprised when I got the dinar that is smelled so nice!!  Something our money doesn't have, a nice fragrance.  LOL Still in it to win it!!!

I’ve smelled it, I’m pretty sure it’s a cross between Camel Spit and Camel Dung, but I lost my sense of smell with the Rona, so who knows anymore! 😆😉

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’ve smelled it, I’m pretty sure it’s a cross between Camel Spit and Camel Dung, but I lost my sense of smell with the Rona, so who knows anymore! 😆😉

I read that the “unusual” odor was from the ox blood they added to the ink when printing the dinar ... personally, I think it’s yuck! 🤢 

Edited by Half Crazy Runner
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

When I got mine it smelled like perfumed money.  Very pleasant.  However that fragrance is gone and yes it doesn't smell so good now.  But I'll keep it!!!  Until the RV of course.  Then Adios!!  It's out of here!!

• Upvote 1

I bought my first dinar in 2007, bought more cause it looked good at the time.....14 years later, still waiting, but I will hang in there till the end ...either it RV's (the end) or I end, then my wife can wait for it to RV, then she can pass it on to the grandkids, and they can pass it on to their kids or grands...but I ain't giving up

• Thanks 2