Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana Weekly 22 April 2020 - WHAT IS GOING ON?!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning and happy Wednesday!   I don't know what to say here except: WOW.   WOW.   By now you've surely heard about the OIL markets, and I'm sure there are more ques

Thank you Adam.   It is a very confusing time.  I’ve been trading this the last few days and it has been no fun.  We are in unprecedented times and a new paradigm is forming, imo!!!   I’lll

I also can't make sense of all this, but I have a few hunches.   America is holding a lot of Iraqi Dinar, since the start of the war.   Trump said he wanted to keep the Iraqi oil.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Global shutdown, blamed on Corona, leads to plummeted demand for oil, which rocks the markets, sends oil to negative trading territory, OIL stocks reverse split,

:o 

TangibleNippyGreendarnerdragonfly-size_r

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

Not sure how to ask or if this is the right place. Here it goes... if I had a few extra bucks that I wouldn't need for a year or two... how could I invest it in OIL?

I'm ignorant of the whole thing but I like buy low and sell high. Maybe see the answer in VIP?

Thanks

• Thanks 5
3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

In the past you have been pretty certain there would be no RV during Ramadan.  Still feel that way?

I'm thinking Ramadan would be THE time to catch the world off guard!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
47 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Btw - Has Anybody Told Weegie ?

Yes we called him but as usual his head is in the sand.

I heard he is stuck. 😝 😆 

C22DC57D-931A-4DE6-8F3B-40A0EF21D556.gif.69af09009783d98b2c0e790e6df35c1f.gif

• Haha 4

Hi Adam,

I posted a comment last weeks about comparing the political situation of Iraq with the one In Liban some 30 years ago.

Do you think that oil is the only thing that can prevent the same thing happening to Iraq that happened in Liban.

At the time what broke up Liban is the power struggle between religious factions even if they were able to live together and share powers for many years

• Thanks 2

Below is a link that has a tracking of every oil tanker at sea.  You can scroll in or out to see all the ships in your area or part of the world.  I can State first hand experience of all the ships waiting to dock outside of Galveston Texas.  Our family has a Beach house there which we frequent regularly.  It’s kind of a game to count the number of ships waiting to go to the oil refineries in Texas City ( south of Houston) and up and down the Houston Ship Channel.  6 weeks ago I was down there and counted 42.  I’m sure there are a lot more now. There are Refineries all up and down the cost of Texas. 

https://www.marinevesseltraffic.com/2013/02/tanker- track.html

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

It is truly amazing to see how many ships are at sea all across the world.  When you see all that activity you can see why Countries like Russia, or SA are trying to control the oil market.  You can also see what an incredible advantage the US has in the World Financial Markets when everyone has to buy their oil in Petro dollars.  This is why our stupid Government can run a 26T dollar deficit.   I believe their will be a new Oil Consortium like OPEC but it will probably envolve China, Russia, and a ME group of countries. I believe the Petro dollar wiill be replaced with a more world equitable sharing deal.  We’ll see.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Saudi Supertankers Stranded As Oil Price War Backfires

By Tsvetana Paraskova - Apr 22, 2020, 12:00 PM CDT

Saudi Arabia has made good on its early-March promise to flood the world with oil, but with demand collapsing and storage filling fast, the world’s top oil exporter must now keep its unsold crude on supertankers at sea as no one is rushing to take delivery of oil they can’t process or store.

Around the world, at least one in every ten very large crude carriers (VLCCs)--each capable of holding 2 million barrels of oil--currently acts as a floating storage, oil officials from Saudi Arabia told The Wall Street Journal this week. Many of the supertankers carry Saudi crude, and some of it is not sold yet.

As buying interest in the oil industry is currently only focused on available storage capacity, not on crude oil, the early Saudi plan to go after its rivals’ market shares with aggressive price discounts and a fleet of more oil is backfiring while a large part of the world is under lockdown, refiners slash run rates, and storage fills up.  

At the same time, the highest number of Saudi oil shipments in years are making their way to the United States this month, threatening to make an already dire situation in the U.S. oil industry even worse.

The tankers were loaded before OPEC+ struck a new agreement to take 9.7 million bpd off the market in May and June when Saudi Arabia had embarked on an aggressive price war for market share after the previous OPEC+ deal collapsed in early March. 

However, three weeks later, the world demands anything but more oil—demand is crashing by 30 million barrels per day (bpd), and even the new production reduction agreement can’t do anything to erase the glut in April and the coming weeks.

“The fact is buyers don’t have storage so regardless of whatever level of output you want, there won’t be storage for it,” a senior Saudi Aramco executive told the Journal, adding that the Kingdom may have to shut part of its own production because there simply isn’t demand for crude oil.  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
48 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I believe their will be a new Oil Consortium like OPEC but it will probably envolve China, Russia, and a ME group of countries.

My apologies, I’m really tired.  I meant to have the USA in that Oil Grouping. You can bet your last dollar the USA will have a large part of any new oil deal.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

In VIP this has been covered at length.....so here is a very brief summary...

In 1971 Nixon took the US off of a partial Gold standard....even devalued the USD by 5%.....a FIAT system was created...(paper with no backing).....and historically in the history of mankind....FIAT failed in 42 years....

Next Kissinger worked a deal with the Saudi's.....the US would protect them from Iran and other regional foes....they would have Israel's back.....and buy all oil with the USD...

OPEC adopted this....the PETRODOLLAR was born....further advancing the USD as the Worlds reserve currency.....

Fast forward.....to today... 

The East has been dissatisfied with the domination of the west.....BRICS was created.....the AIIB....THE equivalent to th IMF was created...    and the PetroYuan was created.......the Chinese equivalent to the Petrodollar.....except it is backed with Gold.....

IMO.....this is an attack on the USD as the Worlds currency reserve.....and of course the Petrodollar....

Google this..   

Interesting times ahead.....with currency reform being apart of all of it.....    JMO.     CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
17 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

In VIP this has been covered at length.....so here is a very brief summary...

In 1971 Nixon took the US off of a partial Gold standard....even devalued the USD by 5%.....a FIAT system was created...(paper with no backing).....and historically in the history of mankind....FIAT failed in 42 years....

Next Kissinger worked a deal with the Saudi's.....the US would protect them from Iran and other regional foes....they would have Israel's back.....and buy all oil with the USD...

OPEC adopted this....the PETRODOLLAR was born....further advancing the USD as the Worlds reserve currency.....

Fast forward.....to today... 

The East has been dissatisfied with the domination of the west.....BRICS was created.....the AIIB....THE equivalent to th IMF was created...    and the PetroYuan was created.......the Chinese equivalent to the Petrodollar.....except it is backed with Gold.....

IMO.....this is an attack on the USD as the Worlds currency reserve.....and of course the Petrodollar....

Google this..   

Interesting times ahead.....with currency reform being apart of all of it.....    JMO.     CL

I agree. One belt, one road and the parallel Chinese petroYuan....obviously are the Chinese are trying to take over the world. The U.S. has control of the high seas and China can't match that, so they want their goods to move mostly over land....one belt one road, is tying other nations into China's economic system. One belt, one road is setting up a parallel system for trade and moving goods, around the world...parallel to moving things over the oceans, which Americans control. China wants to make Iraq into China's gas station and get everyone in the region trading in Chinese currency. That's what the fight is about.

As I understand it, having the world's reserve currency gives the United States an enormous trading advantage, since they can simply print more American money...which is what everyone wants right now. Without this, the United States would have to take a very steep decline in their standard of living. Ultimately the value of the American fiat currency depends on force and everyone agreeing to use it. I see a military confrontation with China as eventually likely, after a long period of economic war. There can only be one nation as the one superpower to run the world, my guess is a world with two superpowers will be very, very unstable. It won't work. That's why China will have to be taken down, because if China is allowed to grow, America is finished, because they are technically clever and have a population 5X that of the United States. One has to win: China or America. I don't understand all the economics but long story short, American dominance of the world's economy would end, if China gets away with undermining the American dollar. My guess is President Trump understands this fully and intends to take China down.

I have no doubt that China is trying to destroy the United States. They've been at it for a long long time. Americans are generally a bit naive about other cultures....no insult intended, but I think it's true as a generalization. Those with enough experience dealing with other cultures, they quickly have those delusions cast aside, but a lot of people are pretty naive. 

All this is tied up with control over the flow of oil in the Middle East...thus Iraq is key to the world's economy, key to deciding if America or China gets to run the 21st Century. CNN, ABC, CNBC NBC, CBS are all cheering  for China. It's fairly dismal. The mainstream American media are all traitors...Benedict Arnolds...with the exception of Fox News..Plus one of your two main political parties seems hell bent on destroying The United States....My guess is, if the Democrats win, America as a superpower is over. Democrats would be too weak to stand up to China.  I think both Democrats and Republicans are to blame for this mess. Over several decades they made blunder after blunder, completely mismanaging and ruining the United States....such as offshoring manufacturing to China. Trump is doing his best to reverse that. 

One key to that rivalry is oil. China needs oil, but China has little long range force projection, to maintain security over their much needed oil. That's a great weakness because America can make sure China doesn't get any oil, can make their economy collapse. However, America can't just take China out, even after this virus.. It's complicated because China and America both are inter-twined economically, so that's going to take a long time to unravel. The 2020s should be "interesting times", as the Chinese curse says, "May you be born in interesting times"...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3
8 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

If it was to RV at .10 - 1.13 and we wait to cash in, until it goes up more, would we be able to keep it that long, and cash in at a higher rate? Or are we going to have a time limit to cash in?  

Thank you Adam for all the great news.

Whenever it RVs we have 2 years total to exchange it all from what I found out recently. Hope that helps

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1