Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
yota691

Regarding transfers ... the central bank issues instructions to withdraw the dollar cash (document)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Central Bank instructions regarding withdrawing the dollar cash

NO MORE CURRENCY WINDOW? IS THIS THE REPLACEMENT?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Yota, so happy to see you here and glad you and your loved ones are healthy and safe. We here in DV are profoundly greatful for all your contributions and articles that you have shared over the years. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️ 

Ditto! We love you Yota!!

Blessings to you and your parents..!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DWS112 said:

NO MORE CURRENCY WINDOW? IS THIS THE REPLACEMENT?


Sure reads that way. 👍🏻

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, yota691 said:

Hey everyone and Thank you..My Parents are ok, they are in lock down. I'm doing ok...Bless even threw the never ending storms...Hope everyone is taking care...

 

I could care less about what the post says......seeing the author was Yota was all I needed to see.  Blessings to you friend!!!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

 

Blessings, Brother.

 

Good to see You posting again.

 

You are appreciated.

 

Been praying for You and Your parents.

 

3 John 2 New International Version (NIV)

2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Will you please quote that in the KJV of the Bible. Words mean many things in the Hebrew and the Greek manuscrispt.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

Will you please quote that in the KJV of the Bible. Words mean many things in the Hebrew and the Greek manuscrispt.

 

Here is the Mounce Reverse Interlinear Version that is far closer to the original Greek than the Ole 1611 King Jimmy that did not reference the Greek Texts directly:

 

3 John 2 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

Dear friend agapētos, I pray euchomai that in peri every way pas you sy may prosper euodoō and kai be in good health hygiainō, just as kathōs you rsy soul psychē is prospering euodoō. ·ho

 

ἀγαπητός (agapētos)

Strong: G27

GK: G28

beloved, dear; worthy of love

 

εὔχομαι (euchomai)

Strong: G2172

GK: G2377

to pray, offer prayer, Acts 26:29; 2 Cor. 13:7, 9; Jas. 5:16; to wish, desire, Acts 27:29; Rom. 9:3; 3 Jn. 2

 

περί (peri)

Strong: G4012

GK: G4309

pr. of place, (1) gen., about, around; about, concerning, respecting, Mt. 2:8; 11:10; 22:31; Jn. 8:18; Rom. 8:3, et al. freq.; (2) acc., of place, about, around, round about, Mt. 3:4; Mk. 3:34; Lk. 13:8; οἱ περί τινα, the companions of a person, Lk. 22:49; a person and his companions, Acts 13:13; simply a person, Jn. 11:19; τὰ περί τινα, the condition, circumstances of any one, Phil. 2:23; of time, about, Mt. 20:3, 5, 6, 9; about, concerning, respecting, touching, Lk. 10:40; 1 Tim. 1:19; 6:21; ***. 2:7

 

πᾶς (pas)

Strong: G3956

GK: G4246

all; in the sg. the whole, entire, usually when the substantive has the article, Mt. 6:29; 8:32; Acts 19:26; every, only with an anarthrous subst., Mt. 3:10; 4:4; pl. all, Mt. 1:17, et al. freq.; πάντα, in all respects, Acts 20:35; 1 Cor. 9:25; 10:33; 11:2; by a Hebraism, a negative with πᾶς is sometimes equivalent to οὐδείς or μηδείς, Mt. 24:22; Lk. 1:37; Acts 10:14; Rom. 3:20; 1 Cor. 1:29; Eph. 4:29

 

σύ (sy)

Strong: G4571, G4671, G4675, G4771, G5209, G5210, G5213, G5216

GK: G5148

you, gen., σοῦ, dat., σοί, acc., σέ, Mt. 1:20; 2:6

 

εὐοδόω (euodoō)

Strong: G2137

GK: G2338

to give a prosperous journey; cause to prosper or be successful; pass. to have a prosperous journey, to succeed in a journey, Rom. 1:10; met. to be furthered, to prosper, temporally or spiritually, 1 Cor. 16:2; 3 Jn. 2 (2x)

 

καί (kai)

Strong: G2532

GK: G2779

(1) and, Mt. 2:2, 3, 11; 4:22; (2) καί ... καί, both ... and; (3) as a cumulative particle, also, too, Mt. 5:39; Jn. 8:19; 1 Cor. 11:6; (4) emphatic, even, also, Mt. 10:30; 1 Cor. 2:10; in NT adversative, but, Mt. 11:19; also introductory of the apodosis of a sentence, Gal. 3:28; Jas. 2:4

 

ὑγιαίνω (hygiainō)

Strong: G5198

GK: G5617

to be sound, in health, Lk. 5:31; 7:10; to be safe and sound, Lk. 15:27; 3 Jn. 2; met. to be healthful or sound in faith, doctrine, etc., ***. 1:9, 13; 2:1, 2; sound, pure, uncorrupted, 1 Tim. 1:10; 6:3; 2 Tim. 1:13; 4:3

 

καθώς (kathōs)

Strong: G2531

GK: G2777

as, just as, in the manner that, Mt. 21:6; 26:24; how, in what manner, Acts 15:14; according as, Mk. 4:33; inasmuch as, Jn. 17:2; of time, when, Acts 7:17

 

ψυχή (psychē)

Strong: G5590

GK: G6034

breath; the principle of animal life; the life, Mt. 2:20; 6:25; Mk. 3:4; Lk. 21:19; Jn. 10:11; an inanimate being, 1 Cor. 15:45; a human individual, soul, Acts 2:41; 3:23; 7:14; 27:37; Rom. 13:1; 1 Pet. 3:20; the immaterial soul, Mt. 10:28; 1 Pet. 1:9; 2:11, 25; 4:19; the soul as the seat of religious and moral sentiment, Mt. 11:29; Acts 14:2, 22; 15:24; Eph. 6:6; the soul, as a seat of feeling, Mt. 12:18; 26:38; the soul, the inner self, Lk. 12:19

 

Here is a picture of the inter relationships of the various translations into the English Language taken from my Thompson Chain Reference Bible:

 

Image preview

 

Things to keep in mind:

  • English is not a divine language.
  • The Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation from translations, not the original texts, is a good translation into the English language for the time of the Ole 1611 King Jimmy.
  • The English language has subtly changed in a variety of instances over time and words used in the Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation are archaic and not commonly used today such as Charity (Love).
  • As with the English language, a word can have a variety of different meanings just like the Greek language as noted in the quoted Greek to English from the Strongs.
  • The structuring of words and phrases varies from language to language such as Greek and English.

The reason for this exercise:

  • The Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation is NOT a gold standard for the translation of the Bible into the English language although a good translation.
  • God The Holy Spirit reveals the truth of the Scriptures to the reader and the one who asks God The Holy Spirit for the meaning of the text with the relevant application.

Here are some related passages from the Mounce Reverse Interlinear Translation:

 

2 Timothy 2:15 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

15 Be diligent spoudazō to present paristēmi yourself seautou before ho God theos as one tried and true dokimos, an unashamed anepaischuntos worker ergatēs, correctly handling orthotomeō the ho word logos of ho truth alētheia.

 

 

Luke 10:21-22 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

21 At en this autos ·ho time hōra Jesus was filled agalliaō with joy by en the ho Holy hagios Spirit pneuma, ·ho and kai said legō, “I thank exomologeomai you sy, Father patēr, Lord kyrios of ho heaven ouranos and kai ·ho earth , that hoti you have hidden apokryptō these houtos things from apo the wise sophos and kai understanding synetos and kai revealed apokalyptō them autos to little nēpios children; yes nai, ·ho Father patēr, for hoti such houtōs was ginomai well-pleasing eudokia in your sy sight emprosthen. 22 All pas things have been handed over paradidōmi to me egō by hypo ·ho my egō Father patēr, and kai no oudeis one knows ginōskō who tis the ho Son hyios is eimi except ei mē the ho Father patēr, or kai who tis the ho Father patēr is eimi excep tei mē the ho Son hyios and kai anyone to whom hos the ho Son hyios decides boulomai to reveal apokalyptō him.”

 

John 14:26 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

26 But de the ho Paraclete paraklētos, the ho Holy hagios Spirit pneuma, ·ho whom hos the ho Father patēr will send pempō in en ·ho my egō name onoma, will instruct didaskō you hymeis regarding all pas things, and kai cause you hymeis to remember hypomimnēskō everything pas that hos Iegō have told legō you hymeis.

 

Titus 2:15 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

15 Speak laleō these things houtos and kai encourage parakaleō and kai rebuke elenchō with meta all pas authority epitagē; let periphroneō no one mēdeis disregard periphroneō you sy.

 

So, no,  I am NOT going to use the Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation except when I want to since other translations are more recent and reference the texts, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls, closer to the originally penned text whereas the Ole 1611 King Jimmy is a translation from languages other than the Greek original copies.

 

I say this to avoid a needless contest over the comparative yet baseless validity or supremacy of the Ole 1611 King Jimmy to other translations. I have no issues if you would like to use and reference the Ole 1611 King Jimmy but I will NOT be induced to do the same.

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

Here is the Mounce Reverse Interlinear Version that is far closer to the original Greek than the Ole 1611 King Jimmy that did not reference the Greek Texts directly:

 

3 John 2 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

Dear friend agapētos, I pray euchomai that in peri every way pas you sy may prosper euodoō and kai be in good health hygiainō, just as kathōs you rsy soul psychē is prospering euodoō. ·ho

 

ἀγαπητός (agapētos)

Strong: G27

GK: G28

beloved, dear; worthy of love

 

εὔχομαι (euchomai)

Strong: G2172

GK: G2377

to pray, offer prayer, Acts 26:29; 2 Cor. 13:7, 9; Jas. 5:16; to wish, desire, Acts 27:29; Rom. 9:3; 3 Jn. 2

 

περί (peri)

Strong: G4012

GK: G4309

pr. of place, (1) gen., about, around; about, concerning, respecting, Mt. 2:8; 11:10; 22:31; Jn. 8:18; Rom. 8:3, et al. freq.; (2) acc., of place, about, around, round about, Mt. 3:4; Mk. 3:34; Lk. 13:8; οἱ περί τινα, the companions of a person, Lk. 22:49; a person and his companions, Acts 13:13; simply a person, Jn. 11:19; τὰ περί τινα, the condition, circumstances of any one, Phil. 2:23; of time, about, Mt. 20:3, 5, 6, 9; about, concerning, respecting, touching, Lk. 10:40; 1 Tim. 1:19; 6:21; ***. 2:7

 

πᾶς (pas)

Strong: G3956

GK: G4246

all; in the sg. the whole, entire, usually when the substantive has the article, Mt. 6:29; 8:32; Acts 19:26; every, only with an anarthrous subst., Mt. 3:10; 4:4; pl. all, Mt. 1:17, et al. freq.; πάντα, in all respects, Acts 20:35; 1 Cor. 9:25; 10:33; 11:2; by a Hebraism, a negative with πᾶς is sometimes equivalent to οὐδείς or μηδείς, Mt. 24:22; Lk. 1:37; Acts 10:14; Rom. 3:20; 1 Cor. 1:29; Eph. 4:29

 

σύ (sy)

Strong: G4571, G4671, G4675, G4771, G5209, G5210, G5213, G5216

GK: G5148

you, gen., σοῦ, dat., σοί, acc., σέ, Mt. 1:20; 2:6

 

εὐοδόω (euodoō)

Strong: G2137

GK: G2338

to give a prosperous journey; cause to prosper or be successful; pass. to have a prosperous journey, to succeed in a journey, Rom. 1:10; met. to be furthered, to prosper, temporally or spiritually, 1 Cor. 16:2; 3 Jn. 2 (2x)

 

καί (kai)

Strong: G2532

GK: G2779

(1) and, Mt. 2:2, 3, 11; 4:22; (2) καί ... καί, both ... and; (3) as a cumulative particle, also, too, Mt. 5:39; Jn. 8:19; 1 Cor. 11:6; (4) emphatic, even, also, Mt. 10:30; 1 Cor. 2:10; in NT adversative, but, Mt. 11:19; also introductory of the apodosis of a sentence, Gal. 3:28; Jas. 2:4

 

ὑγιαίνω (hygiainō)

Strong: G5198

GK: G5617

to be sound, in health, Lk. 5:31; 7:10; to be safe and sound, Lk. 15:27; 3 Jn. 2; met. to be healthful or sound in faith, doctrine, etc., ***. 1:9, 13; 2:1, 2; sound, pure, uncorrupted, 1 Tim. 1:10; 6:3; 2 Tim. 1:13; 4:3

 

καθώς (kathōs)

Strong: G2531

GK: G2777

as, just as, in the manner that, Mt. 21:6; 26:24; how, in what manner, Acts 15:14; according as, Mk. 4:33; inasmuch as, Jn. 17:2; of time, when, Acts 7:17

 

ψυχή (psychē)

Strong: G5590

GK: G6034

breath; the principle of animal life; the life, Mt. 2:20; 6:25; Mk. 3:4; Lk. 21:19; Jn. 10:11; an inanimate being, 1 Cor. 15:45; a human individual, soul, Acts 2:41; 3:23; 7:14; 27:37; Rom. 13:1; 1 Pet. 3:20; the immaterial soul, Mt. 10:28; 1 Pet. 1:9; 2:11, 25; 4:19; the soul as the seat of religious and moral sentiment, Mt. 11:29; Acts 14:2, 22; 15:24; Eph. 6:6; the soul, as a seat of feeling, Mt. 12:18; 26:38; the soul, the inner self, Lk. 12:19

 

Here is a picture of the inter relationships of the various translations into the English Language taken from my Thompson Chain Reference Bible:

 

Image preview

 

Things to keep in mind:

  • English is not a divine language.
  • The Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation from translations, not the original texts, is a good translation into the English language for the time of the Ole 1611 King Jimmy.
  • The English language has subtly changed in a variety of instances over time and words used in the Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation are archaic and not commonly used today such as Charity (Love).
  • As with the English language, a word can have a variety of different meanings just like the Greek language as noted in the quoted Greek to English from the Strongs.
  • The structuring of words and phrases varies from language to language such as Greek and English.

The reason for this exercise:

  • The Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation is NOT a gold standard for the translation of the Bible into the English language although a good translation.
  • God The Holy Spirit reveals the truth of the Scriptures to the reader and the one who asks God The Holy Spirit for the meaning of the text with the relevant application.

Here are some related passages from the Mounce Reverse Interlinear Translation:

 

2 Timothy 2:15 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

15 Be diligent spoudazō to present paristēmi yourself seautou before ho God theos as one tried and true dokimos, an unashamed anepaischuntos worker ergatēs, correctly handling orthotomeō the ho word logos of ho truth alētheia.

 

 

Luke 10:21-22 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

21 At en this autos ·ho time hōra Jesus was filled agalliaō with joy by en the ho Holy hagios Spirit pneuma, ·ho and kai said legō, “I thank exomologeomai you sy, Father patēr, Lord kyrios of ho heaven ouranos and kai ·ho earth , that hoti you have hidden apokryptō these houtos things from apo the wise sophos and kai understanding synetos and kai revealed apokalyptō them autos to little nēpios children; yes nai, ·ho Father patēr, for hoti such houtōs was ginomai well-pleasing eudokia in your sy sight emprosthen. 22 All pas things have been handed over paradidōmi to me egō by hypo ·ho my egō Father patēr, and kai no oudeis one knows ginōskō who tis the ho Son hyios is eimi except ei mē the ho Father patēr, or kai who tis the ho Father patēr is eimi excep tei mē the ho Son hyios and kai anyone to whom hos the ho Son hyios decides boulomai to reveal apokalyptō him.”

 

John 14:26 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

26 But de the ho Paraclete paraklētos, the ho Holy hagios Spirit pneuma, ·ho whom hos the ho Father patēr will send pempō in en ·ho my egō name onoma, will instruct didaskō you hymeis regarding all pas things, and kai cause you hymeis to remember hypomimnēskō everything pas that hos Iegō have told legō you hymeis.

 

Titus 2:15 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

15 Speak laleō these things houtos and kai encourage parakaleō and kai rebuke elenchō with meta all pas authority epitagē; let periphroneō no one mēdeis disregard periphroneō you sy.

 

So, no,  I am NOT going to use the Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation except when I want to since other translations are more recent and reference the texts, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls, closer to the originally penned text whereas the Ole 1611 King Jimmy is a translation from languages other than the Greek original copies.

 

I say this to avoid a needless contest over the comparative yet baseless validity or supremacy of the Ole 1611 King Jimmy to other translations. I have no issues if you would like to use and reference the Ole 1611 King Jimmy but I will NOT be induced to do the same.

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

 

Thanks Synopsis for the precision delineation....I have found that God will bring His Word home with little regard to translation as long as the intent of the translators were pure. I have had profound spiritual encounters with my old Living Bible Paraphase.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ASUMama said:

Master Yota, you are such a beacon of hope around here.  I have always thought you would be the one to announce the change in the value of the dinar.  I'm elated that you are back!  Many prayers for you and your family.  Thank you again for all that you do. Blessings to us all!

 

If anyone could beat me to it, it's probably yota :lol: 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

 

Thanks Synopsis for the precision delineation....I have found that God will bring His Word home with little regard to translation as long as the intent of the translators were pure. I have had profound spiritual encounters with my old Living Bible Paraphase.

 

:twothumbs: Well Said, DinarDavo, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

 

I think I likie Your MUCH MO concise, to the point, AND, of course, brief response MUCH MO BETTAH!!!

 

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DWS112 said:

NO MORE CURRENCY WINDOW? IS THIS THE REPLACEMENT?

 

I didn't understand it.   What are they talking about?

Thanks, DWS112.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Synopsis said:

 

Here is the Mounce Reverse Interlinear Version that is far closer to the original Greek than the Ole 1611 King Jimmy that did not reference the Greek Texts directly:

 

3 John 2 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

Dear friend agapētos, I pray euchomai that in peri every way pas you sy may prosper euodoō and kai be in good health hygiainō, just as kathōs you rsy soul psychē is prospering euodoō. ·ho

 

ἀγαπητός (agapētos)

Strong: G27

GK: G28

beloved, dear; worthy of love

 

εὔχομαι (euchomai)

Strong: G2172

GK: G2377

to pray, offer prayer, Acts 26:29; 2 Cor. 13:7, 9; Jas. 5:16; to wish, desire, Acts 27:29; Rom. 9:3; 3 Jn. 2

 

περί (peri)

Strong: G4012

GK: G4309

pr. of place, (1) gen., about, around; about, concerning, respecting, Mt. 2:8; 11:10; 22:31; Jn. 8:18; Rom. 8:3, et al. freq.; (2) acc., of place, about, around, round about, Mt. 3:4; Mk. 3:34; Lk. 13:8; οἱ περί τινα, the companions of a person, Lk. 22:49; a person and his companions, Acts 13:13; simply a person, Jn. 11:19; τὰ περί τινα, the condition, circumstances of any one, Phil. 2:23; of time, about, Mt. 20:3, 5, 6, 9; about, concerning, respecting, touching, Lk. 10:40; 1 Tim. 1:19; 6:21; ***. 2:7

 

πᾶς (pas)

Strong: G3956

GK: G4246

all; in the sg. the whole, entire, usually when the substantive has the article, Mt. 6:29; 8:32; Acts 19:26; every, only with an anarthrous subst., Mt. 3:10; 4:4; pl. all, Mt. 1:17, et al. freq.; πάντα, in all respects, Acts 20:35; 1 Cor. 9:25; 10:33; 11:2; by a Hebraism, a negative with πᾶς is sometimes equivalent to οὐδείς or μηδείς, Mt. 24:22; Lk. 1:37; Acts 10:14; Rom. 3:20; 1 Cor. 1:29; Eph. 4:29

 

σύ (sy)

Strong: G4571, G4671, G4675, G4771, G5209, G5210, G5213, G5216

GK: G5148

you, gen., σοῦ, dat., σοί, acc., σέ, Mt. 1:20; 2:6

 

εὐοδόω (euodoō)

Strong: G2137

GK: G2338

to give a prosperous journey; cause to prosper or be successful; pass. to have a prosperous journey, to succeed in a journey, Rom. 1:10; met. to be furthered, to prosper, temporally or spiritually, 1 Cor. 16:2; 3 Jn. 2 (2x)

 

καί (kai)

Strong: G2532

GK: G2779

(1) and, Mt. 2:2, 3, 11; 4:22; (2) καί ... καί, both ... and; (3) as a cumulative particle, also, too, Mt. 5:39; Jn. 8:19; 1 Cor. 11:6; (4) emphatic, even, also, Mt. 10:30; 1 Cor. 2:10; in NT adversative, but, Mt. 11:19; also introductory of the apodosis of a sentence, Gal. 3:28; Jas. 2:4

 

ὑγιαίνω (hygiainō)

Strong: G5198

GK: G5617

to be sound, in health, Lk. 5:31; 7:10; to be safe and sound, Lk. 15:27; 3 Jn. 2; met. to be healthful or sound in faith, doctrine, etc., ***. 1:9, 13; 2:1, 2; sound, pure, uncorrupted, 1 Tim. 1:10; 6:3; 2 Tim. 1:13; 4:3

 

καθώς (kathōs)

Strong: G2531

GK: G2777

as, just as, in the manner that, Mt. 21:6; 26:24; how, in what manner, Acts 15:14; according as, Mk. 4:33; inasmuch as, Jn. 17:2; of time, when, Acts 7:17

 

ψυχή (psychē)

Strong: G5590

GK: G6034

breath; the principle of animal life; the life, Mt. 2:20; 6:25; Mk. 3:4; Lk. 21:19; Jn. 10:11; an inanimate being, 1 Cor. 15:45; a human individual, soul, Acts 2:41; 3:23; 7:14; 27:37; Rom. 13:1; 1 Pet. 3:20; the immaterial soul, Mt. 10:28; 1 Pet. 1:9; 2:11, 25; 4:19; the soul as the seat of religious and moral sentiment, Mt. 11:29; Acts 14:2, 22; 15:24; Eph. 6:6; the soul, as a seat of feeling, Mt. 12:18; 26:38; the soul, the inner self, Lk. 12:19

 

Here is a picture of the inter relationships of the various translations into the English Language taken from my Thompson Chain Reference Bible:

 

Image preview

 

Things to keep in mind:

  • English is not a divine language.
  • The Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation from translations, not the original texts, is a good translation into the English language for the time of the Ole 1611 King Jimmy.
  • The English language has subtly changed in a variety of instances over time and words used in the Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation are archaic and not commonly used today such as Charity (Love).
  • As with the English language, a word can have a variety of different meanings just like the Greek language as noted in the quoted Greek to English from the Strongs.
  • The structuring of words and phrases varies from language to language such as Greek and English.

The reason for this exercise:

  • The Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation is NOT a gold standard for the translation of the Bible into the English language although a good translation.
  • God The Holy Spirit reveals the truth of the Scriptures to the reader and the one who asks God The Holy Spirit for the meaning of the text with the relevant application.

Here are some related passages from the Mounce Reverse Interlinear Translation:

 

2 Timothy 2:15 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

15 Be diligent spoudazō to present paristēmi yourself seautou before ho God theos as one tried and true dokimos, an unashamed anepaischuntos worker ergatēs, correctly handling orthotomeō the ho word logos of ho truth alētheia.

 

 

Luke 10:21-22 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

21 At en this autos ·ho time hōra Jesus was filled agalliaō with joy by en the ho Holy hagios Spirit pneuma, ·ho and kai said legō, “I thank exomologeomai you sy, Father patēr, Lord kyrios of ho heaven ouranos and kai ·ho earth , that hoti you have hidden apokryptō these houtos things from apo the wise sophos and kai understanding synetos and kai revealed apokalyptō them autos to little nēpios children; yes nai, ·ho Father patēr, for hoti such houtōs was ginomai well-pleasing eudokia in your sy sight emprosthen. 22 All pas things have been handed over paradidōmi to me egō by hypo ·ho my egō Father patēr, and kai no oudeis one knows ginōskō who tis the ho Son hyios is eimi except ei mē the ho Father patēr, or kai who tis the ho Father patēr is eimi excep tei mē the ho Son hyios and kai anyone to whom hos the ho Son hyios decides boulomai to reveal apokalyptō him.”

 

John 14:26 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

26 But de the ho Paraclete paraklētos, the ho Holy hagios Spirit pneuma, ·ho whom hos the ho Father patēr will send pempō in en ·ho my egō name onoma, will instruct didaskō you hymeis regarding all pas things, and kai cause you hymeis to remember hypomimnēskō everything pas that hos Iegō have told legō you hymeis.

 

Titus 2:15 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

15 Speak laleō these things houtos and kai encourage parakaleō and kai rebuke elenchō with meta all pas authority epitagē; let periphroneō no one mēdeis disregard periphroneō you sy.

 

So, no,  I am NOT going to use the Ole 1611 King Jimmy translation except when I want to since other translations are more recent and reference the texts, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls, closer to the originally penned text whereas the Ole 1611 King Jimmy is a translation from languages other than the Greek original copies.

 

I say this to avoid a needless contest over the comparative yet baseless validity or supremacy of the Ole 1611 King Jimmy to other translations. I have no issues if you would like to use and reference the Ole 1611 King Jimmy but I will NOT be induced to do the same.

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:


That was awesome. Only you and I could understand how we got into this conversation, I believe.

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 6:37 AM, DinarThug said:


LINK

In the document .. Central Bank instructions regarding withdrawing the dollar cash

 

image.jpeg.088165c6fdc1c7bd73bba308a636d08d.jpeg

 

29th March, 2020


In the document .. Central Bank instructions regarding withdrawing the dollar cash 


vdV88v19s0h4yGXX1qcAJQuA2eQmpHu0K1W9TicX

 

Translation....

Thuraya Dar Al-Qarar, and that external transfers: / 9/88 Auto to the distinct banks Bug 1 I0EE following in our book provided with the dimension (/ 1392) to 2010/3/16, you would like to clarify the following:. .

Because the commission of withdrawing cash for the US dollar and the balance from the incoming transfers to a bank to our accounts in the American Federal Bank, as well as the incoming transfers to banks from other knowledge of (90007) seven per thousand 20 The amounts of the above remittances are exchanged for banks by (75%) in cash in dollars according to the above lung and (25% to pay an Iraqi dinar and on the official exchange rate (1182) Diyar dollars.

Banks must spend the ratio of (25) above to their customers for the remittance lover at a price) Dinar) Dinars / dollars, and submitting her requests at the end of each month to the accounting department at the central bank.
 

Purpose: Addressing the price difference in her account in the Iraqi dinar in the banks, to exchange the entire amount of the transfer received in the Iraqi dinar if the customer desires to do so. We confirm that the above mechanism does not include creations of time b The dollar in cash, as it is known to the customer in full, and is not limited to customers who receive remittances received from outside Iraq of any kind, and internal dollar transfers between banks in their accounts we have.

WTF! Simplified version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.