Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: We searched all the areas of cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait

yota691

5 hours ago, newbieDA said:

Under the UN resolution, Iraq will enjoy complete sovereignty and independent decision from one hand and it will be dealt with as recognized fully by the international community politically on the other hand.

Iraq’s freedom from Chapter VII will return it to its legal position in the international community, to what it was before the UN Security Council Resolution 838 of 1993, which was passed because of the former regime's forces invasion of Kuwait.

This right here tells everyone what's to come...specially if you remember Kuwait and Iraq coming to agreements on these funds they speak of...the time is upon us. I have more faith in this now then ever before.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Thought Kuwait and Iraq already in agreement over the funds disputed???... I'm thinking they're holding back so they can spring this on us

Sup Adam I see you lurking 😁

Officiallytook,  Totally Agree...👍👍

As LGD always says "Suddenly" is upon us!!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

This right here tells everyone what's to come...specially if you remember Kuwait and Iraq coming to agreements on these funds they speak of...the time is upon us. I have more faith in this now then ever before.

To be on this ride at all is to have questioned your own sanity on more than one occasion. But surely as all of the puzzle pieces fall into place, my anticipation quickly slips off into " The Unbridled ZONE"! My coworkers keep joking that they wish they had my energy.... as I bounce around like Tigger more and more every day. I keep telling them they should go buy some IQD... ( just incase )!!! 

:D:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Under the UN resolution, Iraq will enjoy complete sovereignty and independent decision from one hand and it will be dealt with as recognized fully by the international community politically on the other hand.

Every piece of the puzzle is falling in place.

Go 2017

Go RV

• Upvote 5

Foreign Announces Completion of Iraq, one of the last two commitments to exit from Chapter VII
8576p161.jpg
Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced the completion of one of Iraq 's two commitments for the decision to exit from Chapter VII, indicating that the remaining commitment respect to compensation Kuwait. 

A ministry statement said that the Permanent Representative to the United Nations representative ofIraq 's ambassador Mohammed Ali Hakim headed Iraq 's negotiating team , which finally form of consultants and experts from the State General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Justice and Ministry, adding that efforts culminated in an agreement whereby the resolution of theexternal financial issues related to oil for food and medicine and the restoration of Iraq for an amount approximate value of one hundred and forty - five million US dollars file.

http://iraaqi.com/news.php?id=.....GBZavkrLIU

• Upvote 1

Iraq has fulfilled the obligations of a decision to get out of Chapter VII

2-3848.jpg

26/12/2016 0:00 

BAGHDAD / morning 
 revealed the State Department, on Sunday, that Iraq resolve the outstanding on the oil - for - food file financial issues, noting that there are only complete compensation for the Kuwait file to meet its obligations all own decision to get out of Chapter VII UN Security Council. 

The ministry said in a statement the "morning" received a copy of it, he "led the six rounds of important negotiations with the General Secretariat of the United Nations and the views of contracting with them in New York and Paris in order to implement one of the requirements of Security Council Resolution No. 1958 of 2010 and private exit Iraq from Chapter VII after his commitment to end the belongings oil - for - food and medicine program. " 
The ministry added that " the Permanent Representative of Iraq's UN Ambassador Mohammed Ali Hakim headed Iraq 's negotiating team , which finally form of consultants and experts from the Foreign Ministry and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Justice." 
The ministry stated that " the efforts culminated in an agreement whereby the resolution of the external financial issues related to the oil - for - food and medicine and the restoration of Iraq for an amount approximate value of 145 million US dollars in the file." 
It stressed the ministry, in a statement, that "Iraq is so has fulfilled the commitment by the latter regarding the decision of his release from under Chapter VII , " indicating that he "did not stay only has to complete the file of compensation with neighboring Kuwait" is noteworthy that the UN Security Council voted unanimously, in (June 27, 2013), resolution No. 2107 , which Iraq emerges in part from the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations and the termination of the United Nations Special Coordinator task responsible for my Kuwaiti missing persons and property.
  • Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

It would be fantastic if they were reinstated at their old rate of $3+! Definitely some great news here!!

That was the first thought that came to mind when I read this passage...

Iraq’s freedom from Chapter VII will return it to its legal position in the international community, to what it was before the UN Security Council Resolution 838 of 1993, 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Ol'Gals.....ALMOST everything is new again!  :lol:

***///  True dat !  When ya live long enough ya see that it's a cyclical thing....

Or mebbe it's just a touch of 'old timers' and we just think it's new again !

(... or could be that stuff from the 60's giving us a deja vu effect, though, too.... :eek:...!) :P

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, easyrider said:

amazing news this is truly the end!!!  They are indeed ready from the WB,IMF and UN that has given them the green light. Iraq is read to enter the international world in their rightful place.

Easy, man long time no see. I may have just missed your post. Hope all is well.  

• Upvote 3

On 12/25/2016 at 9:22 AM, 10 YEARS LATER said:

God, I'm glad I still have a sense of humor after with all this: after 14 years  :wave:

10 Years Later, you need to come out and visit me in Vegas. You've been in the Dinar (14 years) before the USA invaded Baghdad so maybe you could give me a little insight on the craps and card tables...lol 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Easy, man long time no see. I may have just missed your post. Hope all is well.  

im good chuck been busy with the holidays and work. Hope you are well. Im really likingg what i am seeing lately. Seems Iraq is putting on their big boy pants on now.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Did someone say 

SUDDENLY 

19 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Officiallytook,  Totally Agree...👍👍

As LGD always says "Suddenly" is upon us!!

18 hours ago, jcfrag said:

To be on this ride at all is to have questioned your own sanity on more than one occasion. But surely as all of the puzzle pieces fall into place, my anticipation quickly slips off into " The Unbridled ZONE"! My coworkers keep joking that they wish they had my energy.... as I bounce around like Tigger more and more every day. I keep telling them they should go buy some IQD... ( just incase )!!! 

:D:twothumbs:

Heck, my sanity was gone long before I bought dinar :lmao:at least that is what everyone who knows me keeps telling me. 

I wonder how they will all think of me when this thing pops. Uh huh, bet I know the answer to that one. 

• Upvote 1