Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BluWolf Is Howling Mad !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While BluWolf Tries To Resore His 'Good Reputation' !

Emailed to Recaps:

Imitators get me sick and mad - Bluwolf message sent to Recaps:

The following conversation never occur, bluwolf is not in any room and is not in someones Q&A. I want all to know that all my messages to you all will be through the exclusive of d.r and some friends.

I will ask this impostor to step down and to respect my good reputation to all dinarians.

The following is what is traveling around shame on you. It never happened. 

[07/21/2013 21:31] [bluwolf] Hi [baller] bluwolf how is the leader of the pack today?? [bluwolf] Ok just got a call on my side of the pond. All financial institutions have activated their money reserves [gramps77] bluwolf What does that mean? [dinardebbie60] Bluwolf so when will we see it? Thanks [bluwolf] As off now

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I can only say a few things about these two guys.  Who would actually listen to them.  The only conincidence I see is a pattern of know nothing.  How do they dream this stuff up or who is really telling them this stuff. Every week it's always a day to look for.  If people are still listening that could be border line crazy.   They use the same methods expecting different results over and over again.  I feel sorry for new folks in this investment who might run across these folks.   I wonder if they have every took all they have said and put it together and seen they are repetitious in calling an RV without any intelligence information.  Bluwolf says information is tight.  Tight?  It's plentiful and we see it here with our Yotas and Knights etc etc.  Just look at the same things they have been posting for years.  Don't forget, Okie gets a prize to call the RV first.  Seriously?? 

7-22-2013   Intel Guru TerryK  WATCH FOR TOMORROW IS ALL I CAN SAY PEEPS…EVERYTHING IS GOOD. WATCH FOR THE NEXT DAY OR SO…ITS DONE. [hearing any rates?]   6.86    I DONT HAVE ANY $ VALUE ON THE DONG.

7-22-2013   Intel Guru Bluwolf   IT ISN'T A COINCIDENCE THAT A LOT OF BANKS IN AMERICA ARE UNDER GOING SYSTEM MAINTENANCE ALL DAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MANY UNTIL MONDAY IN THE AM HOURS.   BUT THAT IS NOT THE ONLY THING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT THAT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE IT SO HAPPENS THAT THIS SPECIFIC ISSUES IS ALSO HAPPENING IN THE UK AND HERE IN P.R. [PUERTA RICO]…INFORMATION IS VERY TIGHT TO GET NOW, IT IS VERY SILENT AND ALL INTEL COMING FROM THE BANKS ARE SIMPLY NON DISCLOSED.  THERE ARE NO CHANGES IN THE SCENARIOS ALL IS STILL THE SAME, ALL BANKS READY, RATES WILL BE WONDERFUL AND LOOKING FOR THEM TO POP UP AT ANY MOMENT.  WITH THIS SAID THE FOLLOWING DAYS LOOK VERY PROMISING FOR ALL IN THIS VENTURE

• Upvote 2

What about this one:

NESARA UPDATE, 22 JULY

RV/PP/REPUBLIC Rumors
Rumors - Bernanke is about to be arrested and removed for his role in Blocking the RV and PP distribution.

PP Rumors - Provost Marshals have the PP letters in preparation for the go ahead for distribution.

I'm probably like all of you:  I'm sick of these guys/girls spooning out all this crap.  It's horrible that there are people who read this that are making serious life changing decisions based on what these "gurus" are saying.  "Bernanke is about to be arrested????"  (Not that he shouldn't be for SOMETHING....)  Is there no accountability for what people say anymore?
  • Upvote 2

I don't believe there ANY Guru that has a good reputation. I'm sure they all would disagree but WE know better! Okie...YOU ARE THE LEADER OF THE GURU TRASH TALK!! lets not forget the money grubbing leader of that site!!  (I am not talking about this site) 

• Upvote 1

What about this one:

NESARA UPDATE, 22 JULY

RV/PP/REPUBLIC Rumors
Rumors - Bernanke is about to be arrested and removed for his role in Blocking the RV and PP distribution.

PP Rumors - Provost Marshals have the PP letters in preparation for the go ahead for distribution.

I'm probably like all of you:  I'm sick of these guys/girls spooning out all this crap.  It's horrible that there are people who read this that are making serious life changing decisions based on what these "gurus" are saying.  "Bernanke is about to be arrested????"  (Not that he shouldn't be for SOMETHING....)  Is there no accountability for what people say anymore?

Not on Nesara.. :butt-kicking:

CNN. Broadcasting While BluWolf Tries To Resore His 'Good Reputation' !

Emailed to Recaps:

Imitators get me sick and mad - Bluwolf message sent to Recaps:

The following conversation never occur, bluwolf is not in any room and is not in someones Q&A. I want all to know that all my messages to you all will be through the exclusive of d.r and some friends.

I will ask this impostor to step down and to respect my good reputation to all dinarians.

The following is what is traveling around shame on you. It never happened. 

[07/21/2013 21:31] [bluwolf] Hi [baller] bluwolf how is the leader of the pack today?? [bluwolf] Ok just got a call on my side of the pond. All financial institutions have activated their money reserves [gramps77] bluwolf What does that mean? [dinardebbie60] Bluwolf so when will we see it? Thanks [bluwolf] As off now

Poor BluWolf was "hacked???"  Seems like he is re-posting last year's complaint by Okie when he made an IDIOT of himself and tried to "BACK-OUT" of it.

All BluWolf is doing is CHANGING the name on Okie's bantering denial to BluWolf.

AT LONG LAST these idiots are being publically and loudly denounced!

Poor BluWolf was "hacked???"  Seems like he is re-posting last year's complaint by Okie when he made an IDIOT of himself and tried to "BACK-OUT" of it.

All BluWolf is doing is CHANGING the name on Okie's bantering denial to BluWolf.

AT LONG LAST these idiots are being publically and loudly denounced!

It's about time!!  They are the lowest of the low!!

7-22-2013  Intel Guru Mnt Goat     Solutions? (for what my sources told me)   1. Don't be surprised if somehow Maliki disappears if he does not cave in and give the RV.  2. The UN is going to openly and publicly announce the RV this week and push the RV activation upon Iraq contrary to what they wanted to do in the original plan. They will still give Iraq the opportunity to save face and make their own announcement, but if not its going anyway and its going this week. This is what many sources are saying. My IMF contact was very strong and sure of it.  3. They will not allow a civil war in Iraq! Period! They will pay the reparations from their reserves to Kuwait this week. Something to listen for in the news media, if it makes our news.  This poses to be a very interesting week.   [post 4 of 4]

7-22-2013  Intel Guru Mnt Goat     As we know if you can remember that last Friday the big news was that Iraq broadcast in the mosques and in the news media that within 10 days the SMART cards would be activated. This would of course also mean the RV and removal of the 3 zeros. The IMF again said this is too long and not acceptable. They believe it is nothing more than a stalling tactic to buy yet more time for Mailki to strategize his next political move on the country. Here is the most dangerous part of all - and we all fret this...Sadir last week announced that if the RV does not happen within a few days they will have the largest protest and rioting they ever experienced.    [post 3 of 4....stay tuned]

7-22-2013  Intel Guru Mnt Goat     Nuri Al Maliki has asked for complete protection after his term from the government in Iraq ends as their prime minister in 2014.   Now he has requested international protection from prosecution in the tribunal of the UN and they flat out said no way He is using the RV as blackmail. He is holding the world in hostage!  The other news I am hearing is that Iraq did not in fact pay the 11 billion in war reparations as promised to pay it 10 days after the June 27th announcements and speeches which made it July 7th. Again they are trying to get an extension but the UN said no way. Use your reserves, said the UN.    [post 2 of 4....stay tuned]

7-22-2013  Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Got to tell you the news is very interesting. Here is what I am hearing from my sources. The IMF and the USA as well as other countries are ready for the RV and have been for many days now. It should have happened last week already. I think we can all conclude that too from the past intel we have heard. The only holdup is in Iraq and its political stalling once again. Thought we were over this hump? Guess not. There are new situations that are rising to another political crisis.  

ARE YOU KIDDING? MOST OF THIS CRAP HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE!! CAN'T THEY THINK OF NEW **** TO SPREAD?????----GURU'S...CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM AND CAN'T GET RID OF THEM!!!

Edited by Shang Man