Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

70 foot Hatteras Fly Bridge motor Yacht . . . safest place to be when the ca ca hits the fan . . . On the water . . . and moving !! Cheers !!

Better save a lot for gas...

I'm gonna be using solar energy - the wind on my yacht

2 week oil massage with the hottest Thai girl money can buy!!! wooohooo! Seriously, go to Mongolia with my son for a month-fishing, trekking and horseback riding. Been there back in 2001 by myself and find it the most lovely country I have ever visited. Spent over 1 month walking across it and the landscape is stunning beyond words. July to August is good weather to go unless you love the cold. Go RV!!!! I need a vacation!!

Can I come ?  NOT for the fishing  :)))))

Set up some functional hospitals,clinics and schools in the south pacific islands and empower the local people to fend for themselves and be self sufficient with business education and entrepreneurial up-skilling too. Then take a vacation to see all my DV friends!

That sounds fantastic! They are beautiful people - ever hear K-Z sing "Over the Rainbow" with his ukelele?

• Upvote 1

Set up some functional hospitals,clinics and schools in the south pacific islands and empower the local people to fend for themselves and be self sufficient with business education and entrepreneurial up-skilling too. Then take a vacation to see all my DV friends!

Awesome, my Friend.

• Upvote 1

Debt free.... New house/land on the lake (Lake Livingston, TX, or Trinity area)....  Fix up my 100 year old inherited house (a money pit, but was built by my family, and in trusted to me to carry on)....  permanent retirement (small veggie garden, lake view, few cattle, and a lot of peace and quite).

for me...i have plans for if it hits at .10==== then a plan for one dollar===== then a plan for three dollars.

so debt free is the first and formost.

Funny thing...hubby and daughter are gone until next week...i would be tempted to get this done and set and have a present for them each for when they get back.

That might be fun

Debt free.... New house/land on the lake (Lake Livingston, TX, or Trinity area)....  Fix up my 100 year old inherited house (a money pit, but was built by my family, and in trusted to me to carry on)....  permanent retirement (small veggie garden, lake view, few cattle, and a lot of peace and quite).

Sounds great AustinMom... Thanks for sharing.

Going off the grid. Change: name, identity [ obama did it ], fingerprints, plastic surgery, cash only, hair color, eyes, passport, my own compound with flying monkey w/poison dart blowgun security, mad max vehicles and associated weaponry; I think I've said too much.

Bwaa Ha HaHaHa Ha HA HA . . . . . no need for sharks w/lasers-dolphins, yes dolphins, they're fearless & much more friendly to speak to. :ph34r:

Finally stop at a good Motel and not ask "How Much".

and i agree.....Hubby and I live pretty simple....but just not having to worry about cost...if we want something just being able to get it without having to budget and skipping out on stuff 

this is my big dream

• Upvote 3

Pay every debt. Help my daughter and granddaughter. Finish restoring house. Give to one or more charities. I really like Habitat for Humanity concept. I really hope that I will have the wisdom to ensure whatever is realized from this is judicially disbursed. A trip, perhaps a train trip through the mountains. Quiet time in the country where I grew up communing with nature, returning it to its pastoral grace that I enjoyed as a child.