Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

With all of the promising news of Iraq's release from CH 7, and the very likely change in the value of the dinar...after cashing in...What will be your first investment/purchase? Will you give to your favorite charity? Will you tithe 10% to the Church? Just thought it would be interesting to see the different ideas everyone has about their new found financial increase!! Thanks in advance for your thought/plans and ideas!! God Bless each of you!! I believe we are at the end of this ride... But at the beginning of something Great!!

• Upvote 2

A house, then a Bugatti Veyron.  If it comes out at $3.00 +.  If only a dollar forget the car.  I might have to settle for a CCR or a Vette.

FYI.  I am my own favorite charity.  Very honest for those of you looking to help.  (Just kidding).

Edited by DWitte

***///

2 acres near The V.A. Hospital to build the first 12 Comfort Dome independent living facilities

for U.S. Military Veterans.

Then move on to V.A. Hospital areas all over the Country and show the locals how they, too, can

duplicate 'OlSarge's Plan to bring these desperately needed facilities to Our Veterans.

Because 'OlSarge said so... and that's good enough for us.

Our Veterans are proud and should have the opportunity for independence.

And not all of them want to be around civilians until they are ready to re-enter the

civilian realm on their own terms.

And not all of them have families or anyone they can count on -- not that they'd ask.....

So 'OlSarge's gift of gratitude to them is - for them - on their own terms.

We'll accomplish the mission yet, Sarge.... :salute: 

• Upvote 15

***///

2 acres near The V.A. Hospital to build the first 12 Comfort Dome independent living facilities

Then move on to V.A. Hospital areas all over the Country and show the locals how they, too, can

duplicate 'OlSarge's Plan to bring these desperately needed facilities to Our Veterans.

And not all of them want to be around civilians until they are ready to re-enter the

And not all of them have families or anyone they can count on -- not that they'd ask.....

COOL!!

***///

YOU the man U.S. Army Veteran 1960 to DAV in 1965 :salute: 

• Upvote 1

Become debt free, pay for my grandson,s college(ALABAMA), SET MY OTHER GRANDKIDS UP FOR THEIR EDUCATIONAL NEEDS, buy a new car and me and momma take a long needed vacation. Just her and I. No phones and no telling where we are going! ha ha

• Upvote 5

IF it would hit it big .... and if there wouldn't be any problem for me to be able to exchange here in my Country ( else  it'd become complicated)....

1) travelling abroad to some of my favorite destinations ( was prevented from doing that for too long...).

2) maybe purchase house in one ( or more) destinations.

3) gifting a few friends and people I love.

4) give to a few charities I trust.

That should be it in the immediate......

• Upvote 1

Fiirst my tithe.  Then become debt free except for the house (long discussion there and I'm close anyways.)  Then trade in my current vehicle for a "new to me" vehicle (refuse to buy a new one and lose that equity as soon as I leave the lot). Then fix up my pickup (needs a new engine and paint) and get a flatbed or enclosed trailer for another business opportunity I have.  Also a decent sized donation to both IAVA (Iraq and Afganistan Veterans Association) and Wounded Warriors.  The rest it going into investments and college funds.  Then - TRAVEL!

And some people say I'm to pragmatic...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

First purchase . I would pay off my neighbors house. He just lost his job and he has six kids.<br /><br />Take care of family.<br /><br />Nice chunk will go to Wounded Warriors .<br /><br />Then I'll grab a bottle of my home made wine and run around naked for a week or two.<br /><br />When I finally sober up, I'll probably start my own business .<br /><br />Now, that's if the dinar rises to 1 to 1.

• Upvote 2

2 week oil massage with the hottest Thai girl money can buy!!! wooohooo! Seriously, go to Mongolia with my son for a month-fishing, trekking and horseback riding. Been there back in 2001 by myself and find it the most lovely country I have ever visited. Spent over 1 month walking across it and the landscape is stunning beyond words. July to August is good weather to go unless you love the cold. Go RV!!!! I need a vacation!!

• Upvote 2

I'm wondering how that Florida Powerball Lady (360 Million net of tax or something like that...biggest sole win ever...) is getting organized......

2 week oil massage with the hottest Thai girl money can buy!!! wooohooo! Seriously, go to Mongolia with my son for a month-fishing, trekking and horseback riding. Been there back in 2001 by myself and find it the most lovely country I have ever visited. Spent over 1 month walking across it and the landscape is stunning beyond words. July to August is good weather to go unless you love the cold. Go RV!!!! I need a vacation!!

Lovely.

Edited by umbertino

go to Mongolia with my son for a month-fishing, trekking and horseback riding. Been there back in 2001 by myself and find it the most lovely country I have ever visited. Spent over 1 month walking across it and the landscape is stunning beyond words. July to August is good weather to go unless you love the cold. Go RV!!!! I need a vacation!!

***///

THAIEXPAT.... we're changing your name to YURTMAN..... B)

When you witness the women doing the Mongolian Bowl Dance, think of us...

It is so beautiful, graceful & lovely.... one of our favourites!

very cool trek!  Be safe!  eat some Yak steaks for us!   :wave:  :D