Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***///

THAIEXPAT.... we're changing your name to YURTMAN..... B)

When you witness the women doing the Mongolian Bowl Dance, think of us...

It is so beautiful, graceful & lovely.... one of our favourites!

very cool trek!  Be safe!  eat some Yak steaks for us!   :wave:  :D 

hahahaha! Why not meet us there? I really love that place. saw more animals then people, walked into valleys covered in lavender-thats all you could smell-got hit with 2 sandstorms (needed 3 shower when I finally finished my trek just to get the dirt off me), talked to MYSELF A LOT, and really felt like the last person on earth, drank from the rivers and streams water that tasted sweet (no purification needed), ate a ton of mutton, goat and yak milk. When I did met people, I stayed in their GER (the name for a yurt), but really a place to be alone and collect your thoughts and wonder about the greatness of this place we call Earth. Started 28th May and finished walking (just like Forest Gump) on the 3rd of July. Snowing when I arrived. Over 100 degrees when I finished. Covered hundreds of kilometers with my 2 dogs (feet) and felt great. Want my son to experience it and be inspired to embrace nature and the natural beauty of this world. Thanks for your post

Can I come ?  NOT for the fishing  :)))))

Sure. Might invest in suitable protection and I dont mean sunscreen!!!

• Upvote 1

Set up some functional hospitals,clinics and schools in the south pacific islands and empower the local people to fend for themselves and be self sufficient with business education and entrepreneurial up-skilling too. Then take a vacation to see all my DV friends!

Let me know if you need a Functional Medicine trained doc with a degree in Naturopathic Medicine and Chinese Medicine. I'm all game especially if there's surf!!!

Let me know if you need a Functional Medicine trained doc with a degree in Naturopathic Medicine and Chinese Medicine. I'm all game especially if there's surf!!!

Awesome Thaiexpat. Yes one of the islands I have in mind has pretty good surf! There are so many more to explore and check out.

What with a number of nurses here on DV perhaps we could work a roster and let them train the locals. As for me I'm always on the look out for natural health cures!

I'd also like to set up a decent hyperbaric chamber for divers and health restoration for wounds etc... I think the chambers have a lot of potential benefial use for improving health.

@Hame no I haven't heard K-Z sing personally. However, the locals are naturals with ukelele and pan pipes! Very easy listening. Their singing and harmonising is pretty on the ear too!

Gals,

Please include me in your plan :)  my info is on my profile..

Thanks

***///

Thank YOU

'OlSarge's gift is big responsibility for us, and we know we have difficult times ahead -

especially in the environment of this administration - as they have no great desire to make anything

involving our Military Veterans and their needs easy.

So, the more Patriots aboard The Project, the better!  Bless you!

hahahaha! Why not meet us there? I really love that place. saw more animals then people, walked into valleys covered in lavender-thats all you could smell- Want my son to experience it and be inspired to embrace nature and the natural beauty of this world. Thanks for your post

***///

Thanks for the Invite, Doc !

We'd love to, but will be busy here on 'OlSarge's gift whilst you share yours with your Son.

It sounds like a memory for a lifetime.

If there is enough Grace left in the currency exchange of our DVers out there, perhaps we can

afford to buy some of those awesome Track-style chairs for Our Vets... and you might take a few

Veterans with you ! 

They could sure use the miracle of the solace and beauty you found there. :salute: