Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly 5 August 2015

Adam Montana

Hey hey happy Wednesday!

Let's get right to the meat and potatoes here - there's a lot going on, 
and even a little excitement building amongst my closest Iraqi contacts, 
but as of right now - no HCL, so no RV. That's the bottom line.

There is a lot of buzz about a couple of major dinar dealers getting shut 
down or investigated. The naysayers out there are using this as an 
excuse to continue their naysaying, but your buddy Adam is here to 
set the record straight.

The dinar is still NOT a scam.

If someone told you that you were guaranteed to be rich by last week,
it's possible that someone misled you and perhaps they were misled by 
someone else, but the dinar itself is not a "scam". There is great potential 
for the Iraqi Dinar to rise in value, be it a little or a lot, and we all have 
every right to own it, hold it, and gain from it.

The companies that are being investigated or shut down all have one 
thing in common, and it's something I have preached against since the 
very first time it was mentioned: Dinar Reserves.

To keep this real simple, "Reserve" orders have been offered in several 
different forms over the years - some 10% down, some true "layaway" 
type plans, etc etc. The fundamental similarity between them all is the 
customer would send in money and not receive anything in return
other than the OPTION to convert their deposit into a full order at some
time in the future.

Where the businesses got in trouble is right there in capital letters: OPTION.

As registered Money Service Businesses, they are all under a microscope 
at all times, and the alphabet gangs do not play around when it comes to 
things that involve OPTIONS.

As successful business people, these companies should have all known 
better... but I think greed probably got the best of them and suddenly their 
brains stopped working, and they never paid a good attorney to look at 
their business model and make sure they were staying within the law.

We've been discussing this a little in the VIP section, but we all know it's 
important for everyone to understand how this will affect you, so I wanted 
to bring my comments out here as well.

Here is what I posted earlier this week:

...most importantly, I strongly doubt that any of us dinar purchasers have to be concerned about anything like this. 

It seems that Sterling and the others being investigated by the FBI etc all have one thing in common - Dinar Reserve Orders. If you placed a reserve order, I don't think you have anything to worry about. The common person doesn't understand how the law affects them as a consumer in a transaction like this, which is why the SEC is so strict on who can engage in this kind of activity... and I'm starting to think the people/companies being investigated were not operating correctly. Especially since they are registered MSBs (Money Service Business).

It really has nothing to do with "dinar". It's about how they did business. 

One thing I sincerely hope is that they at least had the "reserves" to cover all of their orders, and that they weren't involved in anything truly "wrong" other than perhaps not understanding how the law works when it comes to "options", which the "Reserve" might be considered to be.

Here's my personal opinion: Reserves were never a good idea, but if I 

had bought into it, I would do two things right now.

1. I'd call the company and ask if I can immediately complete my "Reserve" 

order.

2. If I don't have the cash to do that, or the company cannot fulfill the order 

for any reason, I'd shrug my shoulders and chalk it up as "lesson learned".

(P.S. The lesson is titled "listen to Adam!" :lol: )

And now on another topic, I've got some of the craziest news you may have
ever heard... I'm not even sure I believe it yet... are you ready for this?

LUIGI is actually getting GREEN rocks for once!

:lmao:

I know, I know... half of you are either on the ground laughing or ready 
to stop reading my updates forever if I'm going to pull your leg like this...
but it's true.

Check it out: http://goo.gl/RTCD7T

Then scroll down to post 15, where our hard-working yota brings the evidence 
to support the original post. In a nutshell, the IMF is actually putting pressure 
on Iraq to get moving, and the timeline is less than 2 months.

I've always said that the IMF can't force Iraq to RV, or anything else for that 
matter. The CBI and GOI will do what it wants, when it wants... but this is looking 
like good pressure on Iraq, and that's part of why my contacts are starting to 
crank up their enthusiasm.

Let's get to the weekly Q's :twothumbs:

countryroads Well Adam, what's your take on the FBI messing around with the Dinar dealers? So far I haven't heard of them going after individuals who are holding Dinars, but the government loves to play these games and it may be just a matter of time till they get around to us.I just hope that the Dinars RV before the Washington gang get's it's mitts on our future, and our kids. Oh well, as the Bible says "Who of you can raise his height by one cubit by worrying?"
Thanks Adam.

Your bible quote reminds me of one of my favorite sermons ever, where my 

favorite pastor gave us a great education on how things were measured back 

then.... thanks for putting that smile on my face. :)

WISKY291 Adam, I know this is off subject from the Dinar, but what do you think of the Iran currency? Thanks

I don't trust Iran at all. Iraq may have a lot of corruption and problems, but I 

like their fundamentals and the direction I believe they are going. I cannot say 

anything remotely similar about Iran.

:twocents:

Freedomwish A slightly different question hit me to ask while on my to the grocery store....Big bro, say if this Dinar this came out to be a total "bust" - I was wondering if you and your professional team resources would have maybe a different plan of action to your loyal members in VIP and/or OSI, on other different type of investments or opportunities to offer if any, hopefully in the near future? 
Hope you're enjoying your summer!   :peace:

Two comments on this one: First, I screwed up my summer by getting involved 
in some very complicated and time-consuming business ventures at the worst 
possible time... but when opportunity knocks, I like to answer, so I guess I've 
made a calculated sacrifice. I'm still torn about how I feel about it... imagine your 
ex that screwed you royally going off a cliff in your brand new sports car. Mixed 
emotions, right? But thank you for the gracious thoughts. :lol:

Second, The majority of my work, research, planning, and investing of my time
on behalf of the VIP/OSI members has been concentrated on larger dollar amounts, 
and I've been very careful to make sure I didn't get myself into the very pickle we 
now see some of these dinar dealers in. Presenting investment opportunities to 
people is a very serious situation, and I take great precautions to make sure I'm 
protecting myself, my family, and my investors. With that said, let me give you a 
straight answer.

I am personally involved in a variety of investments that are getting to a stage that
might allow me to take on smaller investors.

I will indeed give VIP members the first opportunity to be part of these investments, 
regardless of where we are with the dinar.

:twothumbs:

yaker Adam, While it would be nice for us investors,  it is much more important for the people of Iraq to get the RV! With all the big good news starting in July 2014, with Abadi spearheading it and Maliki out and knowing you feel the HCl must be in place before an RV. I was wondering what you think is the underlying cause for the delay of the RV?

That's a great question, and I want to answer it in a way that might change how 
people are looking at this. You believe that the RV is being delayed, but what if it's 
not actually delayed... and things are actually proceeding exactly as planned and 
needed? 

When people think the RV is "delayed", that's because they think it was "scheduled" 
for an earlier date.

It's my opinion that the change in the value of the dinar has been and always will be 
a very careful process, and it probably doesn't have a specific date.

In order for the RV to be successful, we have always needed a specific situation to 
be present. Way back in the very beginnings of this site, I always said we need 3 
things: GOI, CH7, and HCL.

We have GOI. We have CH7. Now we just need HCL, and we are really really close!

:twothumbs:

SideshowChad Hey adam, my brother just texted me this. Can you please explain? Thank you!
"Rv is about to happen soon. Companies are not allowing layaway dinar and reserves they have cancelled ALL of it. Maliki has spent all dinar reserve. IRAQ needs a RV Tariffs in place and anti laundry act was passed."
Not sure if a pumper is feeding him all this info, please lmk. Ty

He lost me at "RV is about to happen soon".

Maybe it is, maybe it's a week out, maybe it's months or years. Nobody knows for 
sure, and until we have an HCL, it's not going to happen.

If he's being fed by a pumper, I'll give the pumper credit for mentioning the anti-laundering 
act, because that's actually true. But anyone claiming to know the date is misled, mistaken,
or misinformed.

:twocents:

dinarolover Hi adam are we there yet buddy , waiting SO long cant hold It any more hahaha sooo what You think is the hcl on the way ? And can we aspect the rv This year or is It for next year 2016 ? THX adam Love You

There is a great chance that it's this year, and I love you too! :D

DINARSTUPID Adam,    How do you think the IMF adding China to the exchange currencies will affect the RV if at all? I know this is a Dinar site but what do you think about ivesting in the Yuan prior to the announcement by the IMF ? Here is a Link to a Stansbury Exec. talking about IMF announcing in OCT. < link broke sorry >

I think you were linking to something similar to what I posted above, and I 
also think these things will all tie together at some point. I like October. 

new york kevin Related to my question from last week: If the U.S. deal with Iran goes through, and the sanctions get lifted, and Iran gets their $150 billion overnight, and Iran moves against Saudi Arabia and their proxy fighters, will Iran out of jealously for their domination of the M.E. turn their assets inside Iraq against Iraq? Or at least will Iran turn their proxy assets like Hezzbolla against Iraqi and Kurdish forces? If yes. would it not be to Irans advantage to do this all before a RV/ increase in value? Whats the possibility that U.S. forces will be inserted in sufficient strength before all that can take place.
You know in order to prevent all that from occuring? With all the financial sectors having their systems in place to handle the new market economy of Iraq, and a likely slowed economy with oil prices preparing to drop once Iran floods the market with their oil, that placing Iraq in turmoil, wouldn't it be to Iraqs advantage to RV now.

Another good post, well thought out and insightful. I think we could spend quite a bit of 

time philosophizing post-RV, provided we have the time to do so in the whirlwind of it all. :)

Iran isn't stupid. Unfortunately for us, our leaders are. So... yes, if Iran gets their billions 

overnight, it could very well be in their best interests to take that kind of action immediately.

I wish we had the kind of leadership to prevent them from being successful in such a move, 

but we do not, and Iran knows this. Iraq knows this as well, which will hopefully give them 

further incentive to push things along faster.

================================================================

And until my next post... :peace:!!!!
  • Upvote 16

Thanks Adam, great chat this week and good questions from the DV'ers. Im still liking this venture and purchased what I wanted to risk over a year ago. Are we getting closer? Yes, am I still a believer? Yes, when will it RV? who knows.

Sure do appreciate all your efforts as well as the mods. So, we patiently wait.....

• Upvote 4

Thank ya kindly Sir for the update. Come on HCL!!!!!!! please

Off to find the top of my canopy that blew off at our 4:20 pm freak storm

yesterday afternoon. It looked like a scene from the wizard of Oz spinning

in the air air then it was gone. Have a great day all!! 

I am personally involved in a variety of investments that are getting to a stage that
might allow me to take on smaller investors.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/206314-adam-montana-weekly-5-august-2015/#ixzz3hxqotGDP

Can't wait to read about that. Thanks so much,sir. :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam :twothumbs: - I must say this was a very good update - Many good questions was asked and I like how Adam took the time to address each one and clarify lots of chatter going on- with Dinar dealers being investigated by FBI.  I for one is grateful and thankful that I listen to Adam long time ago "Do not invest in something that you can't afford to lose" This means if I have to purchase (Currency) on layaway then I can't afford it...Just that simple - So I only purchased what I can afford.....Finally glad to see things are heating-up again and hopefully we will see something regarding HCL sson..... :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam!

Again, I appreciate your calm and steady spirit! You are definitely a straight shooter and that is refreshing in the dinar world.

Thanks to all the other awesome folks who bring current news and thought provoking ideas to this website.

Let's all stay the course ... I've got a good feeling about this investment.

Blessings to all!

Thanks Adam!

Again, I appreciate your calm and steady spirit! You are definitely a straight shooter and that is refreshing in the dinar world.

Thanks to all the other awesome folks who bring current news and thought provoking ideas to this website.

Let's all stay the course ... I've got a good feeling about this investment.

Blessings to all!

Thanks for the kind words, i do my best to bring what i can here, thong and all,

hahaha

joking the thanks belongs to many others not me, thugs, yoga, ron, etc etc etc way to many to list

even luigi

but i do agree lets stay the course, we will all get there

davis

Thanks for the chat.... Always appreciate the time you make for us. Everyone stay cool as you can....Suppose to be 107 here in NE Texas this weekend.

:mexican::undocumented:  :undocumented:

Adam - you keep mentioning our leaders not being equipped - doesn't the right own the house and senate? Do you have issue with all sides and representatives? Who do you think would be a good leader and what would the house and senate look like?

Confused. Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1