Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's a go...1-800 numbers are out & whales are cashing in.

Luigi1

from other sources...

09-01-2015-Guru Stage3Alpha:   R.V. / GCR – Contacts in RENO ARE ON STANDBY…they arrived yesterday in hopes of being able to exchange….they are being told this is a GO. JUST MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS TO PROCESS EVERYONE ONCE THEY START.

Go to your group websites to obtain 1-800 numbers and appointments if you have not been notified yet.

Do the right thing.

Please share 1-800 numbers & info with other fellow Dinarians who are not members of any groups.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 16

Not to give credibility to all this ridiculous nonsense or anything, but it so happens that I have a friend who has lived in Reno for almost 3 years, as a "whale" and whatever being a "whale" is supposed to mean- nothing has happened. Not in Reno, so far as "whales" are concerned.

This pathetic hype rears its ugly head all the time. And I can tell you without any doubt, nothing has changed with the "whales" in Reno. Every time this moron tells his followers something sbout Reno it is WRONG.

Do yourself a favor and quit listening to him

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Not to give credibility to all this ridiculous nonsense or anything, but it so happens that I have a friend who has lived in Reno for almost 3 years, as a "whale" and whatever being a "whale" is supposed to mean- nothing has happened yet. Not in Reno, so far as "whales" are concerned.

This pathetic hype rears its ugly head all the time. And I can tell you without any doubt, nothing has changed with the "whales" in Reno.

Thanks for your input. I pray this is true. There are many out there with disinformation. Lets hope that one day it will be the real McCoy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Luigi, thank you for bringing this over. I for one only look at this site (Dinar Vets) and I do enjoy seeing what other sites are putting forth. It lets me know I'm looking in the right place for my information. It's easy to not look in the rumor section, and there are times I don't, but I love that it's here and get a kick out of how lame some people are. Keep it coming.

Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

09-01-2015-Guru Stage3Alpha:   R.V. / GCR – Contacts in RENO ARE ON STANDBY…they arrived yesterday in hopes of being able to exchange…

Did Any Of Them Look Like Nadita ? :blink:

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 2

I think we should make Luigi spend the rest of his life with Janet Reno.  That will keep him busy enough to stop posting this dribble and Tankdude can keep his Charmin.  If the Utah guy likes it, he can go to the other sites and read it.  In fact, he can go to Luigi's house and spend the month learning how to do it.  Oh well, it isn't even funny any more.  What's a mother to do?

• Upvote 3

That is just plain mean to say that. Must be some marriage you got there champ.

pp

Relax PP - T1's Just Joking ! ;)

B)B)B)

But It Is His 3rd Marriage ...

So Far This Decade ...

:D:D

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 2