Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 7-27-2011

TexasGranny

Topic: Adam Montana Wednesday chat in progress - please no typing

5:53 PM [Adam Montana] ok I know this is early

5:53 PM [Adam Montana] one of the downfalls of my "job" here is I have to be up at all kinds of crazy hours

5:53 PM [Adam Montana] no, not reading rumors   

5:54 PM [Adam Montana] I actually have conference calls with people all over the world, Iraq included

5:54 PM [Adam Montana] and you all know

5:54 PM [Adam Montana] Iraq is on a different schedule than we are here in the Good Ol USA

5:54 PM [Adam Montana] so even though I *think* I'm kind of important...   

5:55 PM [Adam Montana] I still have to arrange my schedule around other people   

5:55 PM [Adam Montana] good news is the call was so good I couldn't get back to sleep

5:56 PM [Adam Montana] I was up at 2AM to attend this call, and there were some important people on it

5:56 PM [Adam Montana] not naming names

5:56 PM [Adam Montana] I already stuck my foot in my mouth enough this week

5:56 PM [Adam Montana] I was hoping for some amazing news

5:56 PM [Adam Montana] and we *kind of* got it

5:57 PM [Adam Montana] there has been a RUSH of news related to the HCL

5:57 PM [Adam Montana] but it has not been resolved - and if it's not done by tomorrow,

5:57 PM [Adam Montana] In My Opinion

5:57 PM [Adam Montana] IMO

5:57 PM [Adam Montana] it won't happen until after Ramadan

5:58 PM [Adam Montana] it COULD happen tomorrow! But even if it does

5:58 PM [Adam Montana] that doesn't leave enough time for an RV before the 1st, so again IMO

5:58 PM [Adam Montana] IMO it won't happen until after Ramadan. That means Sept 1 at the EARLIEST

5:59 PM [Adam Montana] I know that's not good news for most, but I'm not here to pump, inflate, give false hope, or anything else

5:59 PM [Adam Montana] This is a long term investment and I hope you are all here with me till the beautiful sweet end   

5:59 PM [Adam Montana] (I also hope I'm wrong and it happens this weekend...

5:59 PM [Adam Montana] because there is talk that August 2 is a deadline)

6:00 PM [Adam Montana] (and that would be great!)

6:00 PM [Adam Montana] (but I'm a realist, and these things are not a simple walk in the park.)

6:00 PM [Adam Montana] Sorry to be a downer, I have to keep it real though

6:00 PM [Adam Montana] I hope I'm worng

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] but like I said - if we don't have an RV by the end of July

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] forget about it till Sept 1.

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] on that note   

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] (Now that you all hate me   )

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] I'll open the floor   

Topic: open floor

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] fire at Will

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] (WILL! Not Adam   )

6:02 PM [brbrlocke] we don't hate you at all....thank you for all you do

6:02 PM [joedee2004] whats this about obama signing off on r.v.??

6:02 PM [stevieH] What about the ministers meeting on Saturday?

6:02 PM [dinarsoulmate] Thank you Adam for being real. I doubt you are hated.

6:02 PM [average joe] as always thanks for all you do

6:02 PM [Priscilla] Sept 1st...we will take that..thank you for all you do..

6:02 PM [Miss Peg] this is not what we wanted to hear but necessary so thank you

6:02 PM [whitelions] wht about the Aug to Aug letter the iraqi project letter?

6:02 PM [Adam Montana] joedee2004 that doesn't change the date, regardless of how legitimate it is

6:02 PM [bubbie] what was the wonderful news that kept you up!?

6:02 PM [Adam Montana] Miss Peg thanks Miss Peg, I just try to keep it real

6:02 PM [Wayne1955] God bless you, and thank you.

6:02 PM [spiff] Adam, Have you heard anything about releasing the lower denoms? And thank you for keeping it real.   

6:02 PM [Adam Montana] bubbie   

6:02 PM [joedee2004] ty adam..

6:03 PM [Adam Montana] Spiff I know they are out there, but I don't see them released until the RV is announced

6:03 PM [bubbie]  

6:03 PM [Adam Montana] people would BURN them

6:03 PM [bobbidoll] Adam Montana Thank you so much for your time and effort!

6:03 PM [spiff] adam ty.

6:03 PM [minichaser] Adam Montana How does Sept 1 fit in

6:03 PM [Adam Montana] hang on one second please - I think this is important, and I want it to be shared

6:04 PM [Adam Montana] did anyone copy it?

6:04 PM [bobbidoll] yodamom .... 6:01 she showed up   

6:04 PM [TexasGranny] I have the chat so far Adam

6:04 PM [bumper64] TexasGranny did I think Adam

6:04 PM [Adam Montana] Thanks TG!!!!

6:04 PM [Adam Montana] ok

6:04 PM [gaybeth] Thank you Adam for you have done for us.

6:04 PM [nannab] Thank you Adam

6:04 PM [Adam Montana] on that note, let me move forward!

6:05 PM [Adam Montana] I had an AMAZING conference call this morning, and I'm not discouraged at all on this investment

6:05 PM [Adam Montana] but I have to say in all reality - I don't think it can happen until Ramadan is over

6:05 PM [bobbidoll] Adam Montana Do you think it will happen this year? In your opinion?

6:06 PM [oogie] this feels like dejavue

6:06 PM [oogie]  

6:06 PM [Adam Montana] Ramadan is like our Christmas, or Fourth of July - except it's a MONTH long. What do I mean by that? On our Christmas, NOBODY works. Especially not the government! How can they have a currency change without a working government?!?!?!

6:06 PM [Adam Montana] oogie unplug your time machine

6:06 PM [joedee2004] any news is good news so keep it coming adam we all need ur info goods or bad ty..

6:07 PM [Adam Montana] gaybeth yw

6:07 PM [Adam Montana] nannab yw

6:07 PM [Happy Man] Adam, I worked in Morrrowcow for 2 years and they worked during the day during Ramadam

6:07 PM [Adam Montana] joedee2004 this is indeed "any" news - not good, not bad. But we are moving forward

6:07 PM [Adam Montana] Happy Man I've been invested for 7 years, NOTHING happens in the gov't of Iraq during Ramadan

6:07 PM [rico] Moving forward is good....I can wait

6:08 PM [yodamom] Adam Montana still don't want your job   but ty for your words

6:08 PM [joedee2004] keep it comming you have my ty..

6:08 PM [mazinman61] I read somewhere parliment was going to continue working through ramadan,,,

6:08 PM [Happy Man] ok

6:08 PM [stevieH] Any comments on the ministers working on Saturday?

6:08 PM [Miss Peg] maybe they will work considering their situation

6:08 PM [bobbidoll] Adam Montana Try and get some rest tonight sir   

6:08 PM [Adam Montana] if you can show me an example of a significant ANYTHING happening in Iraq during Ramadan over the last 7 years I will give you a million Dinar!

6:08 PM [whitelions] there was an arctical in the walls street news that said there were going to be a lot of instant millionars because of the IDQ very soon did you read that?

6:08 PM [whitelions] today

6:09 PM [Adam Montana] And I am a man of my word, as all the VIPs and many others know!

6:09 PM [Adam Montana] whitelions I read an article on FORBES today

6:09 PM [Adam Montana] not WSJ

6:09 PM [whitelions] what did you think of it

6:10 PM [sassyk] And that was an openion -article ----

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] but it was an article from a CPA who had a good view on the Dinar - and his point was that we are not going to pay LT TAXES no matter what, it will be INCOME TAXES at the bare minimum

6:10 PM [mazinman61] I tatally agree with you Adam Montana ,, Just seems so crazy as I too have been here since 04, and nothing gets done during the sleepy month of august and ramadan

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] I agree with him

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] that's why I've done so much ASSET PROTECTION work in the VIP room

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] mazinman61 ty for your comment

6:10 PM [saphire] I wonder if they are ging to try to screw the small speculators

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] they don't do much during Ramadan

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] saphire if you are a "small" investor

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] you have what? $500 invested?

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] and you see a 1:1 return

6:11 PM [TexasGranny] they do a lot of partying at night after dark and before sunrise   

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] that's $500,000

6:11 PM [Happy Man] Adam, I missed the first part is there anything done on HCL or chapter 7

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] and 50% tax

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] you get $250,000 on a small investment

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] I don't think you got screwed   

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] sorry pal   

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] that's an AWESOME return

6:12 PM [Munsch] Adam did you see the ID. Congressman written response to Dinar RV?? I personally thought it was interesting they talked about Ch 7 being a key factor

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] Munsch ab so lutely

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] absolutely

6:12 PM [Munsch] i know politician is a politician so hard to trust   

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] Ok I know TexasGranny is copying this

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm going to bounce on out

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] to make her job easier

6:12 PM [joedee2004] no complaints here ill take more than i ivested any time..:}               

6:13 PM [k98nights] Thanks Adam!

6:13 PM [bumper64] Thanks Adam and get some rest!!

6:13 PM [Adam Montana] Thank you all for making this chat the best there is

6:13 PM [Adam Montana] WOODY thank you sir!

6:13 PM [Happy Man] thx

6:13 PM [saphire] Thanks Adam

6:13 PM [brbrlocke] thank you

6:13 PM [mazinman61] Thanks Adam always great seeing you

6:13 PM [k98nights] Adam Montana most welcome sir

6:13 PM [wpsmit] ty, adam, the truth is all i seek

6:13 PM [Miss Peg] hope to hear from you again soon!

6:13 PM [average joe] as allways thanks

6:13 PM [Priscilla] thanks Adam

6:13 PM [Adam Montana] Bumper64 man I need it, I hope I don't snore. My wife elbows the heck out of me when I snore

6:13 PM [Dumped On Joe] Thanks for keeping it real and honest, Adam.

6:13 PM [debandlv] Thankyou Adam for all your work.

6:13 PM [Adam Montana] and then I get less sleep than I need   

6:13 PM [bumper64] Adam Montana Adam Montana Adam Montana       

6:14 PM [gold miner] Adam Montana ge

6:14 PM [Adam Montana] good night all, I'm done for now   

6:14 PM [joedee2004] ty for every thing adam keep us informed cant wait for your text..:}               

6:14 PM [Miss Peg] gn

6:14 PM [Adam Montana] joedee2004 can't wait to send it!!!!!!!!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Bubbie - I have this weird sneaking suspicion that you knew something more about Adam's conversation. Don't make me stalk you! ;)

Someone used up their daily -1's just on people saying thank you....tisk tisk! Don't worry, I'll even you guys out!

I will never understand how anyone can imply that if I take a $1000 that turns into a million dollars and then end up with $500,000 ... because the govt took half of it ... that somehow that is still awesome! It is robbery, plain and simple! The govt did not earn the investment dollars in the first place. In fact they collected taxes on that too. They did not take the risk to invest the dollars. They simply stand there with their hands out. It is thievery, and it should be called what it is! Now give me negatives if you want, I could care less!

So, ...how much would you be making on Dinar, if your government wasn't in Iraq, in the first place?

I don't like high taxes, but listen to yourself....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I will never understand how anyone can imply that if I take a $1000 that turns into a million dollars and then end up with $500,000 ... because the govt took half of it ... that somehow that is still awesome! It is robbery, plain and simple! The govt did not earn the investment dollars in the first place. In fact they collected taxes on that too. They did not take the risk to invest the dollars. They simply stand there with their hands out. It is thievery, and it should be called what it is! Now give me negatives if you want, I could care less!

Welcome to the U.S. of A LittleMissGrits! They didn't ask our permission when they stamped a SS number on our bottoms the minute we were born either, but it is what it is. Yet there are ways to legally reduce your tax's if you seek the right professional help. Keep it legal... don't need no ridiculous fines or imprisonments over an investment. Rockefeller made 65 million one year (many years ago) and was asked how much taxes he paid that year. His responded with a defiant glare at the gentleman asking the question and replied... nothing! Who do you think helped put loop holes in the tax system? Ask around, I sure you can do better than that... imo!

Thanks for the post Adam... this is one time I hope your wrong... and they somehow miraculously get things done sooner! Hey, stranger things have happened! Try telling the bumble bee that he can't scientifically fly... wink.gif!

Edited by RodandStaff