Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BIG..! Sunday Afternoon Opinions - 4:55 PM CDT - 3/19/2023

ronscarpa

• ronscarpa changed the title to BIG..! Sunday Afternoon Opinions - 4:55 PM CDT - 3/19/2023

Under E.O. 13303 set up by Bush...ordinary Americans could invest into Iraq's future. 

Part of that provision was it would be a tax free event but that has never been publicly verified or denied.

The same over UST holding 4 Trillion IQD...that also hasn't been verified or denies as well.

We won't know until the even actually happens & we do our exchanges.  IMHO.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

Just now, Luigi1 said:

Under E.O. 13303 set up by Bush...ordinary Americans could invest into Iraq's future. 

Part of that provision was it would be a tax free event but that has never been publicly verified or denied.

The same over UST holding 4 Trillion IQD...that also hasn't been verified or denies as well.

We won't know until the even actually happens & we do our exchanges.  IMHO.

Keep in mind...if the exchange is a tax free event...we will still be paying taxes on the interests, investment & any other source of incomes generated by our investments. 

Make sure you set enough funds aside for any unexpected IRS surprises.  IMHO.

NOTE:  Also claimed...under NESARA the IRS is going away in lieu of a national sales flat tax. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

16 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Keep in mind...if the exchange is a tax free event...we will still be paying taxes on the interests, investment & any other source of incomes generated by our investments. 

Make sure you set enough funds aside for any unexpected IRS surprises.  IMHO.

NOTE:  Also claimed...under NESARA the IRS is going away in lieu of a national sales flat tax. 

Shouldn't we worry firstly about when this baby is going to pop instead of talking about tax?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Shouldn't we worry firstly about when this baby is going to pop instead of talking about tax?

He who does not train to come in first, comes in first loser!

always prepare!

I wonder how busy it will be to get in line to talk to investment strategist after this thing happens? I want to know before this pops so I can keep as much as I can so it does not go to Joe, to give away to someone like China, or Ukraine, or the Taliban, or ______?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

32 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

He who does not train to come in first, comes in first loser!

always prepare!

I wonder how busy it will be to get in line to talk to investment strategist after this thing happens? I want to know before this pops so I can keep as much as I can so it does not go to Joe, to give away to someone like China, or Ukraine, or the Taliban, or ______?

Thanks for reminding that. Better prepare than too late. But, how much longer do we have to wait for the iqd to RV?

6 hours ago, yendor said:

All of this is irrelevant until there is an RV or RI.  

You are correct,,,, but a person gets to watch everyone get excited for a few days then it cools off to a swift kick in the nutsack then well these news stories gets them excited again.  Just to get kicked in the nutsack again.  And it keeps on repeating itself.  Excitement to the kicking of the nutsack,,, back to excited then oops a nice kicking and again and again and again...its a vicious circle.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sometimes it makes you wonder if maybe someone just drops a hint to start up the cycle again....like it is planned? "Oh no, all seems quiet in the dinar community. We better start up a tax thread to start people talking about it again." "Then people will start thinking about rates.  Then people will start talking about the 'when'."

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

22 hours ago, Danishere4news2 said:

Yep. I see no point in talking taxes on an investment that never seems to end. 

I agree with you. I amn't thinking too much into " taxes " because we don't even know when it's going to RV and how high the rate is going to be if this baby will pop one day. Hopefully , there won't be only a slim rate change anymore next time ( like when the rate RV'ed from 1,460 to 1,310 ).

• 2 weeks later...

While trying to wrap my head around the tax considerations I found this.

Executive Order: Ending Immunities Granted to the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Iraqi Property and Interests in Property Pursuant to Executive Order 13303, as Amended

EXECUTIVE ORDER

- - - - - - -

ENDING IMMUNITIES GRANTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT FUND FOR
IRAQ AND CERTAIN OTHER IRAQI PROPERTY AND INTERESTS IN
PROPERTY PURSUANT TO EXECUTIVE ORDER 13303, AS AMENDED

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), section 5 of the United Nations Participation Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. 287c) (UNPA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, have determined that the situation that gave rise to the actions taken in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, to protect the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which the Government of Iraq has an interest has been significantly altered. Recognizing the changed circumstances in Iraq, including the Government of Iraq's progress in resolving and managing the risk associated with outstanding debts and claims arising from actions of the previous regime, I hereby terminate the prohibitions contained in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, on any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process with respect to the Development Fund for Iraq and Iraqi petroleum, petroleum products, and interests therein, and the accounts, assets, investments, and other property owned by, belonging to, or held by, in the name of, on behalf of, or otherwise for, the Central Bank of Iraq. This action is not intended otherwise to affect the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as expanded in scope by Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, which shall remain in place. This action is also not intended to affect immunities enjoyed by the Government of Iraq and its property under otherwise applicable law.

I hereby order:

Section 1. The prohibitions set forth in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, are hereby terminated.

Sec. 2. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulgation of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA and the UNPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States Government. All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their statutory authority to carry out the provisions of this order.

Sec. 3. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Sec. 4. This order shall be transmitted to the Congress and published in the Federal Register.

BARACK OBAMA

On 3/19/2023 at 2:56 PM, ronscarpa said:

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ   [via PDK]   Now this is important: Coming out of state.gov.   www.state.gov/report/custom/6fbb1fb8fe-5/   Under the section titled “Foreign Exchange and Remittance”... Section 6/paragraph  2...  It states:  The currency of Iraq is the dinar. (Here is the important part.) “There are no taxes or subsidies on the purchase or sales of foreign exchange” Now this is about Iraq and treaties with IQD and the US …so we don’t know for sure on other currencies. But the US government is clear on this one. No Taxes on exchanging IQD. [Note:  It is unclear if this document is referring to bank business, or individual investors, or both.  Consult tax professionals at the appropriate time to determine your taxes.] :twothumbs::cowboy1::flagsmiley:
This could be a major game changer for many, and a boon for everyone who holds IQD..! RON 

:tiphat:

Bank business likely.....US citizens VERY unlikely. Of course you you follow his illogic & wind up you know where for not paying your taxes.