Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Recovery Of The Iraqi Dinar !

DinarThug

In the military we find it useful to have someone play devils advocate. It belps keep things in perspective and ensures your reasoning and planning is sound and realitstic. I know this isn't the military but I think this still applies. It does get annoying at times but is still a good tool. JMO

Edited by cranman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Shabbibi once gave a speech stating that he would use" Propaganda" during the education process of the reforms . Kaparoni has always followed and based his opinions on strictly the news articles . I always felt that sooner or later Shabibi's propaganda would do what he planned it to do . Mislead opinions with the news articles .......

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Shabbibi once gave a speech stating that he would use" Propaganda" during the education process of the reforms .

OMG - Somebody Please Put Us Out Of Our Misery And End This Eternal Investment ! :o 

We’ve Been Here For So Frickin’ Long Now That We’re Starting To Quote Shabbi Like An Arabian Shakespeare ! :bananacamel:

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 13
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, cranman said:

In the military we find it useful to have someone play devils advocate. It belps keep things in perspective and ensures your reasoning and planning is sound and realitstic. I know this isn't the military but I think this still applies. It does get annoying at times but is still a good tool. JMO

" It ( Kaperoni ) does get annoying at times, but ( Kaperoni ) is still a [ good ]  tool. JMO "

Agreed :twothumbs:   I couldn't help myself embellishing your statement; hope you don't mind cranman.  :tiphat:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

OMG - Somebody Please Put Us Out Of Our Misery And End This Eternal Investment ! :o 

We’ve Been Here For So Frickin’ Long Now That We’re Starting To Quote Shabbi Like An Arabian Shakespeare ! :bananacamel:

“Wherefore art thou RV??” ~ Shabbi Shakespeare 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure what the rules are about posting comments on two different topics... but here goes. 

I’m not sure why the budget would be an RV issue… why telegraph a new rate to all the shysters?

I have always thought it would be a national bank decision… like the Central Bank of Iraq, Bank of England or the Reserve Bank of Australia. Their policy is to deliver and dictate monetary and financial policy for the people of their country to create stability … it’s more than just the budget.

Of course, this is done with the collaboration of the sitting government… like setting the national interest rate. In the end, I think it’s a national bank decision and not the parliament.

In the case of Iraq, am I wrong? Yota produces some great info on CBI decisions and I’d be very interested in his opinion.

Like cranman said... it's 'useful to have a devil's advocate' especially if it's a financial authority that is beyond the parliament where there are a lot of vested interests. 

3 hours ago, cesspool said:

I'm not sure what the rules are about posting comments on two different topics... but here goes. 

I’m not sure why the budget would be an RV issue… why telegraph a new rate to all the shysters?

I have always thought it would be a national bank decision… like the Central Bank of Iraq, Bank of England or the Reserve Bank of Australia. Their policy is to deliver and dictate monetary and financial policy for the people of their country to create stability … it’s more than just the budget.

Of course, this is done with the collaboration of the sitting government… like setting the national interest rate. In the end, I think it’s a national bank decision and not the parliament.

In the case of Iraq, am I wrong? Yota produces some great info on CBI decisions and I’d be very interested in his opinion.

Like cranman said... it's 'useful to have a devil's advocate' especially if it's a financial authority that is beyond the parliament where there are a lot of vested interests. 

No worries about two topics, keep me on my toes.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

On 2/20/2018 at 9:03 AM, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting From The Recovery Room With An Exotic Foreign Currency On Life support system" rel="">support !

The recovery of the Iraqi dinar
6028.jpg 

20th February, 2018
Samir Nusairi

After great efforts and exceptional by the Central Bank of Iraq during the past two years in the development of monetary policy tools and the specific procedures of the specialized departments in the Central Bank and direct supervision of the banking sector and its assessment and classification in accordance with international standards in addition to the internal banking operations of banks, which was supporting the implementation of the plans of the Central Bank contributed a large contribution In the recovery of the Iraqi dinar in comparison with the exchange rate of the US dollar, which was one of the main reasons for the new regulatory procedures used to regulate the process of selling the window and determine the last beneficiary and the size of d T middlemen and speculators in addition to the banks commitment and cooperation with the Central Bank of the supporting and coordinating role played by the Iraqi private banks association and urged the departments of banks on the need to support system" rel="">support the directives of the Central Bank in the service of the national economy and harnessing the potential of private banks in the central purpose of which is to work on the recovery of the Iraqi dinar And raise the value of cash and purchasing against the US dollar

It pleases the Iraqi public and strengthens the economic situation and achieve financial and monetary stability. What is important is to work on the continuation of the state of recovery and to take advantage of the economic and investment openness from the countries of the world to Iraq, and especially achieved at the donor countries conference in Kuwait.

Here’s The Original Post To Start This Thread Followed By Today’s Article With The CBI Governor Appearing With The Author At Nusairi’s Book Signing ! ;) 

LINK

The recovery of the Iraqi dinar
6028.jpg 

20th February, 2018
Samir Nusairi

After great efforts and exceptional by the Central Bank of Iraq during the past two years in the development of monetary policy tools and the specific procedures of the specialized departments in the Central Bank and direct supervision of the banking sector and its assessment and classification in accordance with international standards in addition to the internal banking operations of banks, which was supporting the implementation of the plans of the Central Bank contributed a large contribution In the recovery of the Iraqi dinar in comparison with the exchange rate of the US dollar, which was one of the main reasons for the new regulatory procedures used to regulate the process of selling the window and determine the last beneficiary and the size of d T middlemen and speculators in addition to the banks commitment and cooperation with the Central Bank of the supporting and coordinating role played by the Iraqi private banks association and urged the departments of banks on the need to support system" rel="">support the directives of the Central Bank in the service of the national economy and harnessing the potential of private banks in the central purpose of which is to work on the recovery of the Iraqi dinar And raise the value of cash and purchasing against the US dollar

It pleases the Iraqi public and strengthens the economic situation and achieve financial and monetary stability. What is important is to work on the continuation of the state of recovery and to take advantage of the economic and investment openness from the countries of the world to Iraq, and especially achieved at the donor countries conference in Kuwait.

LINK

Baghdad International Book Fair witnessed the signing of the book (the Central Bank of Iraq in the face of economic and financial challenges) to Samir Nasiri

6986.jpg 

30th March, 2018

The events of the second day of the book fair, which is held on the ground of the Baghdad International Fair, witnessed a workshop to discuss the book of the Central Bank of Iraq in the face of the challenges of the economic and financial crisis of the economic expert and banking Samir Abbas Nusairi.

The session was chaired by the Dean of the College of Information at the University of Baghdad, Dr. Hashim Hassan Al-Tamimi, who spoke about the history of Iraq's cultural history and interest in culture and reading in Iraqi society in general.

Al-Tamimi added that the Association of Private Banks has provided many cultural initiatives, including supporting and sponsoring the Baghdad International Book Fair and the project of Baghdad to develop 20 theaters in Baghdad. He pointed out that the book of the Central Bank of Iraq in the face of economic and financial challenges for writer and economic expert Samir Nusairi is a door to know the importance of the Iraqi economy And ways to develop it.

On the other hand, the author of the book "The Central Bank of Iraq in the face of economic and financial challenges," his thanks and appreciation to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alalak, to sponsor the economic culture in Iraq.

Al-Nusairi explained his book to the attendees, which talks about the period 2015-2017 and what has happened to the world in general and Iraq in particular from the economic crisis and the great role played by the Central Bank in the face of the crisis. He pointed out that the book document objectively and neutral to the stage of economic advancement witnessed by Iraq, which contributed to the Central Bank of Iraq and other economic bodies.

Al-Nusairi noted that the book confirms the situation and an important phenomenon and highlights the bright points that passed through Iraq, which was one of the experience of the Central Bank of Iraq.

Al-Nasiri added that the researcher will find the facts and the transparency of the Central Bank in leading and implementing monetary policy for the transition from the war on terror to peace, construction and development, in addition to taking measures and developing a strategy according to international standards on compliance, transparency and disclosure.

For his part, the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Aalak, said during the signing ceremony that the phenomenon of interaction with the book fair that we are witnessing today is a sign that Iraq is still alive and is still interested in culture in all its aspects.

The Governor pointed out that the participation of the banking sector in the exhibition, the first of its kind is a good indicator and came in line with what banks offer to the community of services and stimulate the central bank to interact with the community.

The governor stressed that Nasiri and what he achieved in his book came as a result of his follow-up and interest in economic affairs and his proximity to the banking sector, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq were an incentive and contributed in the preparation of the book, which highlighted what he sees on the ground and what he hears and rumor in the circles about the work of the Central Bank,

He called on the attention to economic culture by professors and interested in economic affairs and the need to communicate with the Central Bank of Iraq for the purpose of showing the correct image of his work in all transparency and clarity.

Al-Alak called on everyone to read the periods that the Central Bank has passed carefully and carefully, and its strategy to face the crises and challenges in addition to the initiatives launched by the Central Bank to prevent the collapse of the Iraqi dinar

6985.jpg 152241480695484.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

his book to the attendees, which talks about the period 2015-2017 and what has happened to the world in general and Iraq in particular from the economic crisis and the great role played by the Central Bank in the face of the crisis. 

Thug can you find out if there will be a sequel to the book that covers 2015-2017 ??

I think most of the members here at DV want 2018 and beyond info!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

Thug can you find out if there will be a sequel to the book that covers 2015-2017 ??

Yes, And CNN Has Received An Advanced Copy So I’ll Just Cut To The Last Page - They All Lived Happily Ever After ! :o 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

CNN, that’s your network right Clown

Yes - The Real One And Not The Fake News One With AnderSon-Of-A-B*tch Cooper - Nancy DisGrace - And BluWolf Blitzer ! :o 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Yes - The Real One And Not The Fake News One With AnderSon-Of-A-B*tch Cooper - Nancy DisGrace - And BluWolf Blitzer ! :o 

Man, what a great sense of humor.  If you're not a comedian by profession, you sure ought to look into it.  You would be great!  :)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

This is pretty interesting, Iraq's GDP today per capita and today, have more than doubled in 2 days.  

Flag of Iraq

Iraq Economy

Iraq
Gdp and National debt

28-03-2018 07:03:45
$94 784 050 908
 GDP this year (PPP)
$2 380
 GDP this year per capita (annual $10 150)
$323 378 648 
GDP today
$8
 GDP today per capita
$33 375 573 948
 Total National Debt (Public Debt Clock)
$838
 Total National Debt per capita
$-398 338 812
 National Debt this year
$1.00742 

National Debt today

Flag of Iraq

Iraq Economy

Iraq
Gdp and National debt

30-03-2018 16:28:30
$97 412 853 197 
GDP this year (PPP)
$2 445
 GDP this year per capita (annual $10 150)
$754 356 279
 GDP today
$19 
GDP today per capita
$33 364 526 161 
Total National Debt (Public Debt Clock)
$838
 Total National Debt per capita
$-409 386 599
 National Debt this year
$1.00742
 National Debt today
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is the broadest quantitative measure of a nation's total economic activity. More specifically, GDP represents the monetary value of all goods and services produced within a nation's geographic borders over a specified period of time.

Key words... Says it all.... monetary value Something is happening! The GDP Doubled!

Please more insight members!

• Upvote 3

I believe countries play around with their exchange rate to affect their economic growth. i.e they will devalue their currency - China anyone? - to encourage exports. An appreciation in an exchange rate can definitely be a sign of a increase in GDP. 

Jmo and I know very little about economics but want to keep this baby rollin!!