Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: Negotiations With The State Of Kuwait To Resolve The File Of Compensation !

yota691

Thanks very much, Thugs. This article is a great antidote for some of those dealing with chronic anxiety, stress and/or depression.

I certainly agree Officiallytook. HCL certainly seems like it is already done - at least behind the scenes - and that it has been for the last several weeks. Too much consistent progress has been revealed or developed since May for it not be done. It feels like the rest of the details regarding the release of sanctions on the artificially suppressed value of the IQD  are going to be removed  shortly - and hopefully this month. The reverence and details to Kuwait in this article at this point of 'the ride' remind me of an accounting term called FILO, which is an acronym to 'First In Last Out'; it would seem appropriate from certain perspectives, that the resolution of the debt with the country that's been in this the longest in some ways. would be one of the final steps  in Iraq's transition to a capitalist economy and .society.

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

8-8-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article:  "Abadi: negotiations with the State of Kuwait to resolve the file of compensation"  

Quote:  "...expressing his hope to resolve the file and complete it completely to emerge Iraq from Chapter VII absolutely."  

It wouldn't surprise me if this has already been resolved. 

Delta's Been Posting Historical Examples Of Countries That Were Already Accepted Into Article VIII Prior To The Press Release !

Tonight He Just Posted Another Where Vietnam's Press Release Occurred Nearly 2 Months After The Fact ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

HELLO FAMILY:

LAST TIME I GAVE YOU TANZANIA AS AN EXAMPLE TODAY I WILL BRING YOU VIETNAM.

Press Release: Vietnam Accepts IMF's Article VIII Obligations

January 5, 2006

Press Release No. 06/02

The government of Vietnam has notified the International Monetary Fund (IMF) that it has accepted the obligations of Article VIII, Sections 2, 3 and 4 of the IMF's Articles of Agreement, with effect from November 8, 2005.

Under Article VIII, Sections 2, 3 and 4, IMF members undertake not to impose restrictions on the making of payments and transfers for current international transactions, and not to engage in, or permit any of their fiscal agencies to engage in, any discriminatory currency arrangement or multiple currency practice, except with IMF approval.

A total of 165 of the IMF's 184 members have now accepted the obligations of Article VIII, Sections 2, 3 and 4.

By accepting the obligations of Article VIII, Sections 2, 3 and 4, Vietnam signals to the international community that it will pursue economic policies which will make restrictions on the making of payments and transfers for current international transactions unnecessary, and will contribute to a multilateral payments system free of restrictions.

000044medium_gif

DELTA

• Upvote 12

10 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Well - Snorting The Elmer's Glue Didn't Seem To Be Doing Much ...

:D  :D  :D 

Back in the day-I always got a buzz off my model building glue " Testors " -- I was a model building maniac--- could explain a few things on how I turned out :eek:

• Upvote 1

Vietnam has been in Article VIII for 11 years?????   Oy vey!

So I'm guessing Article VIII allows them to go international, but does nothing about raising the rate.  :(

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Vietnam has been in Article VIII for 11 years?????   Oy vey!

So I'm guessing Article VIII allows them to go international, but does nothing about raising the rate.  :(

It is up to the country to RV or not. Things have to be in place for them to do it. As far as Viet Nam goes. I bought a million for a little over $100 USD. If the dong naturally floated up ( :eyebrows: ) or had an RV to say .02 I just made $20,000. If they don't, I exchange back to USD. Not going to happen anytime soon from the grapevine, but Not worried about that one too much. The IQD is the place to be today!!!

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, presence said:

Thanks very much, Thugs. This article is a great antidote for some of those dealing with chronic anxiety, stress and/or depression.

I certainly agree Officiallytook. HCL certainly seems like it is already done - at least behind the scenes - and that it has been for the last several weeks. Too much consistent progress has been revealed or developed since May for it not be done. It feels like the rest of the details regarding the release of sanctions on the artificially suppressed value of the IQD  are going to be removed  shortly - and hopefully this month. The reverence and details to Kuwait in this article at this point of 'the ride' remind me of an accounting term called FILO, which is an acronym to 'First In Last Out'; it would seem appropriate from certain perspectives, that the resolution of the debt with the country that's been in this the longest in some ways. would be one of the final steps  in Iraq's transition to a capitalist economy and .society.

I like the way you think presence:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::praying::tiphat:!!! 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Hotcurl said:

I cant get it to play/load ? Probably an error on my part.

Please share Abadi's "amazing" statement .

"Iraq also has exited UN Chapter 7".........this sounds "all inclusive" yet they still have USD on the streets and the programmed currency rate is presently unchanged.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

https://twitter.com/IraqiGovt/status/895272138881544192/video/1........Very interesting what Abadi says at the end ??? Infact its downright amazing !

blueskyline Thanks,   DV, We believe in you PM Abadi and your word must be legit in regards to exiting from CH7 so lets move to Article 8 and get this RV train moving to the final destination....:)

****Reminder, PM Abadi also negotiating with Kuwait in regards to final payment owed so we hope the results were extremely positive meaning resolved......:D

GO Abadi

GO RV / RI

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 6