Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Confiscate Iraqi Political Funds Billions !

DinarThug

10 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

And betray the hand that feeds 'em...?  HA !

But we ARE curious to see how they're going to roll this out and spin the helloutta it to be sure !

The artful dodgers that they are --- probably awaiting their masters' orders on how to touch this one...

If they tell the TRUTH about it, every globalist head from soros & bush to klintons and ho'bummers is gonna roll under the bus known as PRESIDENT TRUMP.

The TRUTH about this would make Trump shine like the sun itself, and the left would lose ALL credibility !

Will Trump sell out the globalist monsters... Will he just blame previous administrations' "policies" and let it slide...?

Stay tuned.....

Sgt Gals, DV, Does anyone have connections to the News Media Folks that we could forward this article on behalf of Iraq News Media who knew that we at DV would read & digest the information....Please Please Please Pretty Please I want to see the Iraqi Politicians Jump Up & Down Rebutting this Claim....LOL....:D:D

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As much as we all want this to be true the article seems to be saying that this information is also published in the U.S. Treasury, however that is not the case. See this link for pertinent information. 

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/default.aspx

Better yet go here: https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/pages/iraq.aspx

Nada. Nuting. Zilch. Air Ball!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Iran’s Supreme Leader on Tuesday issued a new warning to the White House about the coming 38th anniversary of Iran’s Revolution this Friday.

“No enemy can paralyze the Iranian nation,” Khamenei said. “[Trump] says ‘you should be afraid of me’. No! The Iranian people will respond to his words on Feb. 10 and will show their stance against such threats,” according to Reuters.

DT, Thanks,  Khamenei....Do Tell We All Want To Know....:D;  Before you act please think first because our President DJT will not give you another warning about what's coming down the pike....Target Locked....Fire At Will

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 7

10 hours ago, chinadawg said:

well maybe now that all of these crooks will have much lighter pocket books....we may see them swiftly accelerate the RV.

They're going to have to get pretty damn busy, giving the people what they have been waiting for; once this hits the Iraqi news wires  - dem folks are gonna be so PISSSSSSED OFF.

The sense of betrayal the Iraqi citizens will feel; will turn to blind rage in a nano second !

No more excuses - I can see Sadr's Raiders hitting the streets like never before. 

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, mylilpony said:

the news site sotaliraq in all my years of research is notorious for putting out bogus news stories.. just sayin. 

mylilpony,  Here are other sites that DWS112 provided earlier as well. 

TRUMP - more links 1/6/2017

Trump confiscate Iraqi political funds billions

TRUMP CONFISCATE IRAQI POLITICAL FUNDS BILLIONS

• Upvote 10

10 hours ago, chinadawg said:

If this is true...when you think of all the loans these jackasses have taken to keep the country afloat while they themselves have raped this country dry,,,,,what a shame !!

Pitchforks & Torches time huh. These crooked bureaucrats should be quaking in their sandals right about now - things could get very interesting  " IN THE COMING DAYS "  

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

mylilpony,  Here are other sites that DWS112 provided earlier as well. 

TRUMP - more links 1/6/2017

TRUMP CONFISCATE IRAQI POLITICAL FUNDS BILLIONS

Never heard of these sites in all my seven years of researching. 

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

DWS112,  Truly appreciate....:D   I would love to see the look on the faces of these "Iraqi Politicians" reading today's "BREAKING NEWS".   OH SHITE THEY CAUGHT US.....HURRY UP CBI and RV / RI OUR CURRENCY!! 

PRECISELY TIGER -  they best do it PRONTO. 

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, mylilpony said:

Never heard of these sites in all my seven years of researching. 

Me either until today...:)  Nonetheless, I am grateful DWS112 provided us with additional links for this particular article while researching...:D

14 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Nobody is forcing you to go there. Tiger was trying to be helpful. Lots of sites I've never heard of either and I've been in 13 yrs.

pp

PP,  2nd that emotion...:D

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 4

16 hours ago, DoD said:

Well as much as I would love for this to be true, I have my doubts. Something this big would at least make the streamer on Fox news. I would also think that other news outlets ( like the ones in Iraq ) would be all over it. The names on this list from the PM to the CBI governor would probably shut down the government if all were arrested.

Again, as much as I would love for INTPOL to lock all these folks up for their destruction of Iraq I don't think this article has much merit...hope I'm wrong 

I did hear on FOX I believe Monday, about the 2 billion loan being approved to Iraq. I don't normally hear or see that stuff in the main stream

media, It made me really happy that this was being reported on FOX. Something is moving over there one way are the other! There is a new Sheriff in town! :salute:

• Upvote 3

2-7-2017   Newshound Guru mike   Article:  "Trump confiscate Iraqi political funds billions"  ...here's hoping it's true. I have no doubts that the leadership of Iraq have been pillaging the peoples money for years now, it's just surprising to see Trump seize it. Iraqi's use this money to grease the wheels, they pay people off and employ militia's that are outside the control of the government, if those funds are turned off, Maliki and the rest...are effectively out of business.  It isn't Maliki's charm they're following, it's the money.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Thanks HOUND... ya 'ol flea bit, tail-draggin' coon-lovin', dew claw-chewin' mange factory you !  :P:lol:

Feelings mutual ! :wave::D:wave:^_^

Them is fightin' words ladies .. .  and I'm originally from NY and am gonna have to ask you to step outside cause my people need to talk to your people, know what I'm sayin'.....!!

Wealthhound

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1