Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 12/15/2016

yota691

Press release
CBI announces that he intends to change the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar
Against the US Dollar 'also denies the imposition of fees or taxes on the sale price of the dollar
'And that rising oil prices will enable the bank to pump larger quantities of the dollar to
market .
Iraq Central Bank
12/15/2016

• Upvote 6

57 minutes ago, yota691 said:

he does not intend to change the exchange rate

that he intends to change the exchange rate

'And that rising oil prices will enable the bank to pump larger quantities of the dollar to
market .

I think if yota would have  waited  a few more minutes  before posting  ,  he might have said  dinar  is higher than  the dollar in value  !    :lol:

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1

what ever he is intending too say ,  he  seems too mean ,  higher oil  prices on the way ,  more dollars in the reserves , more dollars at the dollar  window for  exchange ,  which  too me  tells us  they are still loving  the hell out of the dollar and  the dinar is  still  in the toilet !    BUTT   ----  :o  { see what  happened there }  ^_^   but ,  this  guys  is  nuts , if he turns around  and sends  the dollar out into the streets with out  stock piling  the reserves with the  funds from  the oil ,  the budget  is set at  I think ,  at  oil being 48 dollars a barrel , or around here ,  now   oil is rising , if it gets too 65.oo a barrel  that is 20 too the good in reserves pay  back all the  mess that  the  malarkey  bunch  screwed up !   { remember ,  when  oil was  at or over 100.oo  a barrel   , malarkey  was taken it out so fast  they could not keep up with who was the crook in the cookie jar ...  had too many  corrupt  at one time  , with the keys too the  money locker }  that  would  have been the  time too kick off the  dinar  value up too  a 20 cent mark in my opinion ...   

• Upvote 5

***///

The villains over at OPEC are in a quandary...

they had such a great plan for themselves based on their evil little tool, KILLary getting into office...

ACCESS DENIED !  :lol:

There's a new Sheriff in town -- and he likes US Companies making lots of US Dollars, employing lots of US workers,

pumping and producing lots of juicy dead American dinosaurs !

And, unlike ho'bummer - has NO plans to 'sell' it or 'give' it to ISIS to fund their terror any longer.

Sorry, ho'bummer, looks like you and your evil masters are going to have to choke on it !

Sure, we want a generous PPB that will sustain a potential RV for us Dinarians...

but at the cost of over a million more lives at the hands of ho'bummer's fellow terrorists...?

Thanks anyway, we'll wait.

Justice will rule the day... be patient grasshoppahs....

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

• ( Statement journalist ) announces the CBI that he does not intend to change the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar 12/15/2016

CBI-3.jpeg
  •  

This should be red hot topic right now...

Last country to say this... well...

I'm ecstatic ... I need this now more then ever

• Upvote 12

BOOM 💣

I love it.!

This is a CBI scare tactic against currency speculators 

A strategy intended to manipulate public opinion about a particular issue by arousing fear or alarm.

This announcement by the CBI make me believe that we are really close to see an increase of the dinar exchange rate

just my opinion!

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

Go RV

• Upvote 12

I take this could mean one of two things assuming "the CBI that he does not intend to change the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar" is a false flag intentionally meant to mislead.  My opinion is this is a misleading statement since why would the CBI need or want to make that statement now about their currency that is sell/buy 1,182/1,180 to the USD on December 15 when all the world currency rates are supposed to be posted?

The first option I like is the IQD straight revalues to the real and sustainable rate very, very soon.

The second option, although less desireable, is the IQD makes a somewhat minor adjustment in the near to immediate time frame to give credence to a second false flag that nothing significant will happen.  At the next announcement, people will think nothing significant will happen and then, BAM, the IQD straight revalues to the real and sustainable rate.

Either way, I think this looks good for us in the near term.  Could be a few days to a couple months.  Opportunity is knocking on Iraq's door.  Iraq hears it.  If I remember right, the 2017 budget is a Peace Time (not a War Time) budget likely implying there are no active military campaigns planned to be conducted in Iraq in 2017.  International investors aught to like that!

Just my :twocents:

Edited by Synopsis
Accidentally posted before finishing post.
  • Upvote 10

37 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

They are gonna do the RV remember Kuwait and china both denied before doing! This is from the CBI exactly what I have been looking for. I could be very wrong but I think 2016 is our year!

I like your thinking here, DinarBeleiver!  If I remember right, China took out a single page of the New York Times (possibly other newspaper) in the 90s says they would never revalue and then, BAM, revalued the yuan/renminbi the next day.  I have tried to find that article but have been unsuccessful.  Maybe scrubbed because of others like us trying to apply similar practices to now?

• Upvote 5