Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cancer has reared its ugly head

Heavyduty053

Sorry guys but there won't be a story this week due to my sister approaching her last days or hours because of Cancer. Dr's have removed proteins that was feeding her because they said all it was doing was feeding the tumors making them grow. Cancer has spread beyond going home from hospital. All they can do is keep her comfortable now. She is a Christian and she told us she is ready and waiting for her lord to take her hand and that in itself awesome but don't won't her to suffer. She lost her husband 4 years ago to cancer. Please lift her up and pray for comfort as she makes her final life transition......Thanks DV family.

• Upvote 5

Heavy, there is nothing more vile than cancer.  It needs to be eliminated from the face  of the earth, but that has not happened yet.  I have had several loved ones and friends taken by this deadly menace, including my father, sister, and several other close family members.  

One think has been a constant help during these times of struggle and that is the faith that one has in Jesus Christ, our Lord.  The faith that one sustains in Christ and the attitude of love and joy produces a peace that makes a world of difference as to the quality of life that one sustains during the fight and treatment.   

Our family will prayer that your family maintains that "faith that makes the difference," and that the transition between this life and the eternal life will be filled with strength and peace.  

Heavyduty,

Not play off your name, this news is indeed heavy duty and devastating . I wish I could do something. This past Sunday our Pastor had shared regarding the tradegy in Paris that may provide a seed of comfort to you and others that will survive this. It was, in the midst of horrible circumstances and immense pain, how can we give thanks as we grieve? As our Lord has said give thanks in all things. In situations, like the one you and your family are experiencing, the secret is, if for no other reason, to give thanks that the deepest agony turns us TO the Lord Jesus Christ for comfort. That we may comfort. The surreal ness gives way to crying on the shoulder of God. That the situation allows us to dwell on the promises of God in His word. Absent from earth, present with God if they know the Lord. Time will allow the loss of your sister to allow you to continue to live, to enjoy the smile of a new born, and to serve,. As you realize your sister and brother in-law are enjoying the second half of life pain free, in their new bodies. May the God we serve hold you and all who feel your loss in the midst of His strong and gentle hands till you again can soar as on the wings of Eagles. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

Heavy very sorry to hear that my friend. God and late husband is waiting to bring her home. I pray she goes in peace and with less pain as possible. She will live on in heaven and thru you and all that she has touched here on earth. those who knew her were blessed and those of us who didn't know her I'm sure we will meet in heaven. I'll pray for her,you and family