Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GCR codes with rates are loaded & now at the banks.

Luigi1

from many other sources...

•  

1-19-15 Sqwatchy: A pair of wise old men told me you better have your game face on......and get your head on straight....it is Go time....Be Ready tonight/tomorrow. This may be the last stop on the train according to those inside.

This could be my last post. Good luck to you all, it has been real educational, dramatic, stressful, and at times....awesome to see us grow as a community. To those I will see afterwards  in the future..........WE MADE IT!!!!

OMEGA MAN January 19, 2015 at 9:28pm
    Supposed to get codes tonight

1-19-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23   Let me put it this way... MONETARY REFORM IS HOT HOT HOT AND ABOUT READY TO BE RELEASED...AND MALIKI ALONG WITH IRAN WOULD LIKE TO STALL THE INEVITABLE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE...

Stage3Alpha:

Sqwatchy January 19, 2015 at 8:06pm A pair of wise old men told me you better have your game face on......and get your head on straight....it is Go time....Be Ready tonight/tomorrow.  This may be the last stop on the train according to those inside.

1-19-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony ... big announcements are coming on the 20th and 22nd, and everyone knows something is going to happen with the currencies.  We are in a very good place/position and this should be our month. 

Are you ready to be amazed?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

•  

1-19-15 Sqwatchy: A pair of wise old men told me you better have your game face on......and get your head on straight....it is Go time....Be Ready tonight/tomorrow. This may be the last stop on the train according to those inside.

This could be my last post. Good luck to you all, it has been real educational, dramatic, stressful, and at times....awesome to see us grow as a community. To those I will see afterwards  in the future..........WE MADE IT!!!!

1-19-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23   Let me put it this way... MONETARY REFORM IS HOT HOT HOT AND ABOUT READY TO BE RELEASED...AND MALIKI ALONG WITH IRAN WOULD LIKE TO STALL THE INEVITABLE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE...

Stage3Alpha:

Sqwatchy January 19, 2015 at 8:06pm A pair of wise old men told me you better have your game face on......and get your head on straight....it is Go time....Be Ready tonight/tomorrow.  This may be the last stop on the train according to those inside.

1-19-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony ... big announcements are coming on the 20th and 22nd, and everyone knows something is going to happen with the currencies.  We are in a very good place/position and this should be our month. 

Thanks. I hope you're right and yes I'm ready to be amazed. .50 or better would do it.

• Upvote 1

•  

Stage3Alpha:

Maliki? Really? How old is that crapola?  :butt-kicking:  :confused2:  :deadhorse:

• Upvote 2

I wish it was Luigi's last post, er Okie, er Frank er, Possum, whoever he really is!

C'mon Luigi. Enough is enough. I use to enjoy some of the stuff you brought over even for  the enterainment value, but now it is starting to become so ridiculous to say the least.

Agreed!

• Upvote 1

It simply amazes me the number of members that continually complain about Luigi's posts, yet you all swarm to read them so you can whine, yes I said whine.

You don't like his posts ? Then bypass his posts !! I have always thought adults logged in here, don't make me reconsider. A number of different posters bring the same type of Info yet they get +'s and positive posts.

You don't like his posts then move on to something else....  Sheesshhhh, some people's kids.

OK neg away, got my big girl panties on.

pp

• Upvote 10

Its just a little confusing at times with the train is coming in, or the plane is landing, sometimes the ship at sea is coming in..........A fella doesnt know whether to get a life jacket or parachute let alone deal with the train that might wreck.  Wheres Frankee when a guy needs a prayer and a song? Geesh, I better get ready for another rv..........Cashing out all the time is getting to be work...........Go gettum Luigi........

• Upvote 2

I think posting this stuff ...and our responses of how this is not true is doing a good thing for the DInar community. It helps the newer owners of dinar to see that there are some out there that  are not very truthful.

Like I said above...this is the rumor section...comment on the posts...and make fun of Luigi...in a good way...lol

funny-Luigi-mustache-Mario.jpg

rumor section....

7341128c63cd5ac19b6c97197c45d0d3e2d8de7a

poor_luigi_by_dreamer_14-d2yo42w.jpg

• Upvote 4

Well my thoughts are someone has to right one day and it could be them just as easily as anyone else. Sometimes it is just the hope that these types of commentary brings to get one through another day, week, month, year or what ever. 

Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 1

Its just a little confusing at times with the train is coming in, or the plane is landing, sometimes the ship at sea is coming in..........A fella doesnt know whether to get a life jacket or parachute let alone deal with the train that might wreck.  Wheres Frankee when a guy needs a prayer and a song? Geesh, I better get ready for another rv..........Cashing out all the time is getting to be work...........Go gettum Luigi........

Don't forget Frankie's BLUE COUCH. You will need a place to rest sometimes after cashing out. :D

• Upvote 3