Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee: the large number of observations will delay approving the budget

yota691

• Agency eighth day
  • January 15, 2015, 11:39
  •  
  • 52 Reading

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) Parliamentary Finance Committee announced on Thursday, to begin preparing a final report to the draft budget for 2015, stating that he will postpone the adoption of the budget to the end of this month because of the large number of comments on it.

Said Ahmed al-Haj Committee decision that "the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives began to prepare the final report to the draft general budget for the year 2015 and received a law Notes political blocs on the budget."

He said al-Hajj that "most of the political blocs agreed to approve the draft budget in the current month, but there are a lot of notes on the articles of the law," adding that "it would postpone approval until the end of this month instead of next week."

The House of Representatives ended on Monday (January 12, 2015), the second reading and discussion of the budget law. T (ST)
  • Upvote 1

The only thing different is that NOW they are giving advance notice they won't meet the voting deadline. These people would be late for their own funeral. But give credit where it's due...they are light years ahead of past budget processes. Personally I'm tired of READING about their want for a market economy....show me the open door and the welcome mat.

• Upvote 1

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: parliamentary Finance Committee announced on Thursday, to begin preparing a final report to the draft budget for 2015, stating that he will postpone the adoption of the budget to the end of this month because of the large number of comments on it.

Said Ahmed al-Haj Committee decision that "the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives began to prepare the final report to the draft general budget for the year 2015 and received a law Notes political blocs on the budget."

He said al-Hajj that "most of the political blocs agreed to approve the draft budget in the current month, but there are a lot of notes on the articles of the law," adding that "it would postpone approval until the end of this month instead of next week."

He was a member of the parliamentary finance committee Hossam punitive revealed on Wednesday (January 14, 2015), that the general budget for 2015 will begin the end of next week's $ 125 trillion dinars, while noting that the percentage of Agr 25 Trliuna.

The House of Representatives ended on Monday (January 12, 2015), the second reading and discussion of the budget law.

http://tinyurl.com/kjdfzc5

I hope they don't delay any longer..  :shrug:

IMMHO, I believe there has to be smoke (articles) with the fire (articles). There are very few on this planet which know the exact date for an RV/RI. Everything seems to be more and more positive in the news now. A little more patience is required, whether we like it or not. I'd love to see it all end today but it's not likely.....

Still and yet I read a lot of criticism concerning the Iraqi government while we have our own budget issues year after year at home. We also have newspapers and broadcasts telling us the economy is better, jobs are readily available,etc,etc, etc. none of which is true (unless you consider 34 hours or less with no health coverage a better job market vs. 40 hours with health coverage). Yet there are little to NO complaints written and more people than not tend to just go with the flow. How about instead of complaining here about Iraq and her government and start taking active parts in our own. Starting locally, as far as I can see America is not doing much.....if any better right now. Our constitution is being trampled by the very officials elected to protect it and I hear silence, our rights are dissipating and there is more silence. All in all, some of us better keep our eyes on what is going on at home because soon and I do mean soon the grass will be GREENER on the other side and it may be to late to help our own.....I'm just saying. You can NEG me if you want.....I fought for your right to do so, just as I fought for my right to say what I did.....while I still can....Just Saying

• Upvote 1