Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - RD Is Now In Country To Go From 1166 To 1 !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In An Austin Powers Voice - Oh Behoove !

6-2-2013 Intel Guru Frank26 RD is now in country to go from 1166 to 1......... To 1000 to 1 to then get to an RI of 1 to 1 in country and out so an RV can take it to 2 or 3 plus outside only.  It would behoove You to memorize this.   It stays at 1000 to 1 until they LIFT the 000's in country…LD's are for in country usage as we outside will cash in the 000's BUT ......... LD's can come out at 1 to 1.   At 1000 to 1 it would not work.....Maybe at 500 to 1 but IMO ........ 1000 to 1 is ...... PERFECTO for computors that talk to each other

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Ya baby - Thug, thanks for the Monday morning hopium fix - the only thing that would have made this one better, would have been a little shofar at the end.  Who knows, with all the buzz going around the rumor mill maybe this will be a June to remember.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting In An Austin Powers Voice - Oh Behoove !

6-2-2013 Intel Guru Frank26 RD is now in country to go from 1166 to 1......... To 1000 to 1 to then get to an RI of 1 to 1 in country and out so an RV can take it to 2 or 3 plus outside only. It would behoove You to memorize this. It stays at 1000 to 1 until they LIFT the 000's in country…LD's are for in country usage as we outside will cash in the 000's BUT ......... LD's can come out at 1 to 1. At 1000 to 1 it would not work.....Maybe at 500 to 1 but IMO ........ 1000 to 1 is ...... PERFECTO for computors that talk to each other

What in the world is Frankie talking about? Lol

• Upvote 1

Frankie.........its a computer! It can take decimals out as far as you want. 1000:1 is perfect for computers to talk? Get out of here. the whole reason for a computer platform is to take any number to any decimal. geesh

This guy frank is a complete moron. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

While I'm not claiming to believe his theory, I will put on my "guru interpretation hat" and try to unravel what I think he is trying to say ...

The current rate in country is 1166:1

That rate will first go to 1000:1, then to 1:1 by removing the 3 zeros (simple for humans - not sure why computers need this help) coupled with the introduction of the new LD's in Iraq,

Apparently, Frank does not think LD's at 1000:1 makes sense due to the worthlessness of the LD's at that rate and the likelihood that the Iraqi people would not shift their affections to the Dinar and away from the dollar at that rate.

So, this theory seems to get the Dinar to 1:1 in a managed manner so that the "in country" RD can take place.

DISCLAIMER:  I am not a "guru", a fact that should be obvious because I know the difference between "there" and "their" and can type in lower case and upper case while using correct grammar and punctuation.

Thank you.  That is all.

• Upvote 4

While I'm not claiming to believe his theory, I will put on my "guru interpretation hat" and try to unravel what I think he is trying to say ...

The current rate in country is 1166:1

That rate will first go to 1000:1, then to 1:1 by removing the 3 zeros (simple for humans - not sure why computers need this help) coupled with the introduction of the new LD's in Iraq,

Apparently, Frank does not think LD's at 1000:1 makes sense due to the worthlessness of the LD's at that rate and the likelihood that the Iraqi people would not shift their affections to the Dinar and away from the dollar at that rate.

So, this theory seems to get the Dinar to 1:1 in a managed manner so that the "in country" RD can take place.

DISCLAIMER:  I am not a "guru", a fact that should be obvious because I know the difference between "there" and "their" and can type in lower case and upper case while using correct grammar and punctuation.

Thank you.  That is all.

Then you must be one of my former students. lol

• Upvote 2