Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: We will not receive the old currency after you delete the zeros of the citizens only by banks

yota691

Central Bank: We will not receive the old currency after you delete the zeros of the citizens only by banks

Published on Sat, June 23 / ​​9:02 يونيو 2012 | posted by: Rasan | | | Hits: 14

0mudher.jpg

BAGHDAD / With: The Central Bank of Iraq to hand over money when you switch the currency would be the banks exclusively to prevent the entry of counterfeit currency. Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed in a press statement on Saturday: "The project currency exchange will continue for ten years but are indirectly, to enable the citizens to take an adequate opportunity for anyone who is in the special circumstance of them, "he said, adding that refrain from receipt of the money directly from the citizens is one effective means to prevent the entry of counterfeit currency to the bank. He continued: "There is a question about the possibility of the Central Bank and institutions Chirfah on control of entry counterfeit currency during the process of switching the currency after you delete the zeros of which, the answer is that the central bank adopted the technology to check the money in addition to other measures / not mentioned /. " Saleh explained that: "Under Article 37 of the Law on Central Bank of Iraq No. 56 of 2004, the bank-oriented and experienced in the field of work, which is producing a public good called money and maintain stability in the market in addition to monitoring and supervision. "(finished)

http://www.mustakbal.net/index.php/2012-05-17-17-3http://www.mustakbal.net/images/formats/0mudher.jpg7-03/2012-05-17-17-42-38/21968-2012-06-23-09-02-36

• Upvote 14

Well if the refrain from taking currency from the citizens what do they do with their money?

I think this article is actually not smoke but rather fog. IMO

Seems this would make one deposit their money now and go with a smart card or buy US dollars...

Either way the CBI gets their notes back before an event happens.

THANKS YOTA

The banks have the technology to check the currency and issue receipt. you receive receipt when you take it to the bank, once its authenticated its credited to your accounts. allows for ten year exchange, imo to reduce masses flocking to the bank at once, which makes them targets.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4

There is a question about the possibility of the Central Bank and institutions Chirfah on control of entry counterfeit currency during the process of switching the currency after you delete the zeros of which, the answer is that the central bank adopted the technology to check the money in addition to other measures / not mentioned /.

Read more: only-by-banks/#ixzz1ydSjqhvs

so the /not mentioned/ in the article, makes me conclude de la rue......machines. Remember news from CBI website about the new machines ?

• Upvote 2

Just says the CBI will not take the money in from individual citizens...They must go thru a bank to exchange old notes for new.

you got it right ... thats how i read it .. i also believe all banks using the monetary system are tied to the world bank and this means all banks will take the dinars .. im assuming our banks in america .. posibly sent to treasury and federal reserve banks to be used as foriegn reserves if they choose to do so .. at least for 10 years while it grows from one dollar to 4 dollars in value.. just an opinion

Maybe it's a bad translation. The way I'm reading it;

The citizens will not receive the old currency after the deletion of zeros, but the banks will.

Edited by MrOptimistic
  • Upvote 1

Maybe it's a bad translation. The way I'm reading it;

The citizens will not receive the old currency after the deletion of zeros, but the banks will.

The old currency will not be able to be traded for goods and services, and only cashed in at banks. The banks will force you to open an account to cash in, wait for verification, and then deposit in your new account. Sounds like Bank of America to me. If your currency is found to be counterfeit, do they return it to you, or does the banker that has a shop that sells goats, falafel, and acts as a teller for the bank, just tell you that your currency is counterfeit? I hope that the least that can afford it can get to a government bank. JMHO.

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 3

The old currency will not be able to be traded for goods and services, and only cashed in at banks. The banks will force you to open an account to cash in, wait for verification, and then deposit in your new account. Sounds like Bank of America to me. If your currency is found to be counterfeit, do they return it to you, or does the banker that has a shop that sells goats, falafel, and acts as a teller for the bank, just tell you that your currency is counterfeit? I hope that the least that can afford it can get to a government bank. JMHO.

Kamel, you are spot on with your opinion. By doing this the CBI will be able to draw in the old currency quickly because the citizens will only be able to spend new currency or use smartcards.

• Upvote 2

Good grief, what a dismal bunch. Just got to look for something to complain about!

This is a good article, actual concrete steps toward doing the thing we are all here to see. They are saying the money traders won't be involved in the currency change - the people will have to go to a bank. Isn't that the way it should be?

Ten years to exchange, not ten years without one. That way, Uncle Abdul living in the cave can still exchange his old, sodden Dinar for the new fresh ones when he comes to town once every 7 years.

C'mon people...lighten up!

I agree!!!

Thank you and Yota thanks for posting this positive article.... :peace:

• Upvote 1

Good grief, what a dismal bunch. Just got to look for something to complain about!

This is a good article, actual concrete steps toward doing the thing we are all here to see. They are saying the money traders won't be involved in the currency change - the people will have to go to a bank. Isn't that the way it should be?

Ten years to exchange, not ten years without one. That way, Uncle Abdul living in the cave can still exchange his old, sodden Dinar for the new fresh ones when he comes to town once every 7 years.

C'mon people...lighten up!

Totally agree! Chill out. It's so depressing reading about how we're not going to make money. We just need to let this thing play out. Trust your gut on why you got into this investment. There are always people in life trying to kill your dream. I have no idea how some people get out of bed in the morning. God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

• Upvote 5

Totally agree! Chill out. It's so depressing reading about how we're not going to make money. We just need to let this thing play out. Trust your gut on why you got into this investment. There are always people in life trying to kill your dream. I have no idea how some people get out of bed in the morning. God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

I agree 100%.Ever since the article came out about 2013 both currencies running side by side ,it seems the wolves have been turned loose to shake the confidence of the people who have been hanging on to this for so long.Can we not get these articles confined to the LOP section where they belong for crying out loud?

Sorry, I got a little hot before I noticed the title of the article .I do believe both sides should be represented here and I have no problem with that.It does get a little old when you have the same ones bashing this investment over and over again.If all they are going to be is constant negative nelly's why are they even here anymore and a better question is why are they even involved with the IQD if they believe its such a bad deal? Seriously guys, go back to bed and try and wake up on the right side of the bed for once. :angry:

+1 for you eagle, well said

Edited by Jmasters
  • Upvote 3