Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I saw the rate jump to 6.20$

Dreamer85

5 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Forget about that

i have a dong problem

and it's not funny

wtf why won't my dong move

invested so much into it

maybe I shouldn't grab with 2 hands and try to kill it

like a snake 

Davis for president 

Do ya really need 2 hands to get the grip you really need :lol::cheesehead:

Send me a video maybe I can talk you thru it :twothumbs:

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Forget about that

i have a dong problem

and it's not funny

wtf why won't my dong move

invested so much into it

maybe I shouldn't grab with 2 hands and try to kill it

like a snake 

Davis for president 

I have 4 million dong  I know it's not much but I've done a little research about it as well. and it seems that when Trump pulled out of the trans-pacific partnership it put everything on Hold but ultimately if we (usa) get back into it or if they pulled off on their own I believe you will be cashing out on that as well Vietnam has a very strong they has been growing I believe the third fastest rate hold on to your  dong... lolll

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

I have 4 million dong  I know it's not much but I've done a little research about it as well. and it seems that when Trump pulled out of the trans-pacific partnership it put everything on Hold but ultimately if we (usa) get back into it or if they pulled off on their own I believe you will be cashing out on that as well Vietnam has a very strong they has been growing I believe the third fastest rate hold on to your  dong... lolll

I invested in 1 dong

u invested in another

hahaha 

all good

davis for president

vp his dong

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dreamer85 said:

Did you even read the post? or did you just scan the topic, then rage out because it hasn't happen yet. get a job

Dude - I Had To Hook U Up Phat With A Plus 1 Just For That B*tch Slap U Gave Mr Nope-It-All ! :o 

Image result for funny mr know it all gifs

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Dreamer85 said:

just so there's no confusion I'm not some random trying to pump up dinar my name is Jeremy Wilson I've invested in the Iraqi dinar based upon the sound research and I believe in their revaluation and the people of Iraq i fought with the army Infantry in ramadi I've met the people of Iraq F walkthrough their cities I've seen their wealth I own about 7 million Iraqi dinar now I'm heavily invested for what I'm worthI may or may not be a sucker I'm willing to find out. my purpose for posting this is to see what other people have to say I've done a little research and my best guess is that they were testing the numbers of the first quarter and that I was just lucky enough to see it before they pulled it off but that's just my theory I know nothing about this stuff

Dreamer, Thank you for posting. People get confused sometimes at pure BS guru poo rumors and first hand experiences. I for one appreciated that you posted a first hand experience. Who knows what happened for sure, but dont give up on your communicating with us. As you know, there are all kinds of people out there.

Take care,

• Upvote 5

Dreamer thank you for posting . At the furthest of my imagination of what you saw .Perhaps it was a test to see how the present system would respond to a newly added dinar ? The reaction you saw could help them manage an introduction that wont upset or jeopardize anything . ??? My 2 novice cents ...

• Upvote 1

My 2 novice cents ... As far as my guess on Vietnam . The potential is Huge . China going 500 miles to make artificial land bases in the South China Sea . The sea bed oil disputes , the ramming of ships in a fight to claim territory most predominantly off the cost of Vietnam and the launch of China's newest and largest 5 story oil rig I assume heading south in that direction .There is something there in those territorial waters / sea floors that China wants to take . Not too mention they want to secure their New Silk Road / One Belt One Road project in that area . As much as The United States has invested in Vietnam we are not going to walk away without a better more controlling agreement with that country to insure our prosperity and theirs . I think Vietnam Dong will be a good investment in the future . The US and China have invested too much and gone to far . We have found something of great wealth in those areas .More Novice 2 cents ......

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, davis411 said:

ahhhhh damn cursed davis dong

ohhhh well

I will put my dong back into storage and hope one day

it rises

and I can cash in :cigar:

Now that's a better idea I wish I could do the same because I don't have any dong not even 1 :moon-from-car:

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 2

dreamer I hope you learned a valuable lesson in all of this: Don't post personal stories in the Rumor section, unless you prefer the monkeys to throw feces at you. Unless you have a really really good bank story. We all like to hear the really really good bank stories. They are kind of like the "One time at bandcamp..." stories.