Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I saw the rate jump to 6.20$

Dreamer85

4 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I was just looking over the DV Rules and saw this from Adam:  "As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly."  I didn't see anything that explains "Mod Review".  Can someone tell me what that is and how long it lasts? (I don't want to learn from personal experience LOL)  Also, is there a limit on how many Mod Reviews you get before you are banned?  Is there a specific process for "weeding"?  Thanks to all the moderators - especially Texas Granny.  I know she doesn't tolerate dissention.

U are under review

ok close thread I can keep jokes coming forever

davis for president

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I was just looking over the DV Rules and saw this from Adam:  "As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly."  I didn't see anything that explains "Mod Review".  Can someone tell me what that is and how long it lasts? (I don't want to learn from personal experience LOL)  Also, is there a limit on how many Mod Reviews you get before you are banned?  Is there a specific process for "weeding"?  Thanks to all the moderators - especially Texas Granny.  I know she doesn't tolerate dissention.

MOD REVIEW = posts have to be approved by an Admin or Moderator before they are seen by the public.  It can be permanent or however long the Admin or Moderator feels is warranted. The limit depends on the Admins and Moderators patience. We normally try to discuss which members need to be weeded. :twothumbs: 

1 minute ago, Flash101 said:

If everyone just hit the report post then the MODS would get it, then him and his nonsense would be over by now.

:butt-kicking::twocents:

That's not a good idea. 

Locking Thread.

• Upvote 3