Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I saw the rate jump to 6.20$

Dreamer85

so I'm driving with my buddy going to get something to eat and as I often do when I'm bored dreaming about cashing in on my dinar I'm sitting there on the currency exchange app tapping the refresh button. At about noon last week there I am in the passenger seat tapping refresh and I see the rate jump up to a little bit over $6 to the dinar. naturally I got a little excited but I try to not get too excited until it in my bank so I turn to my buddy and said hey I think this is it.as he's a little bit older than me he had to put his glasses on to check the rate. it held for about 30 seconds to a minute.when it went away I was not surprised.. but what did surprise me was when I went home and I Googled it and found five different people saying that the prime minister of Iraq announce the rate was just over $6.once again I refuse to get excited until I see it in my bank does anybody else have any insight on this topic?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 9

just so there's no confusion I'm not some random trying to pump up dinar my name is Jeremy Wilson I've invested in the Iraqi dinar based upon the sound research and I believe in their revaluation and the people of Iraq i fought with the army Infantry in ramadi I've met the people of Iraq F walkthrough their cities I've seen their wealth I own about 7 million Iraqi dinar now I'm heavily invested for what I'm worthI may or may not be a sucker I'm willing to find out. my purpose for posting this is to see what other people have to say I've done a little research and my best guess is that they were testing the numbers of the first quarter and that I was just lucky enough to see it before they pulled it off but that's just my theory I know nothing about this stuff

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 5

Hi Dreamer85,

I can neither confirm nor deny what you experienced and I would like to Thank You for sharing your personal experiences while risking potential disapproval and disbelief  for doing so.

A couple things I have wondered in the past is both a test of systems and pre planned micro duration conversions based on very select agreements for very specific reasons. To me, if there was to be a revaluation on comprehensive systems, I think it prudent to have a test or even multiple tests. PTBs have their agenda(s) and may have highly controlled micro duration conversions. I am only speculating here and can not confirm my suppositions here. I am not a bank back screens believer person or dinar pumper. I, like you stated, am (are) an investor in holding IQD based on seemingly solid reasons for a beneficial return on this investment. So, I believe various things could happen but may or may not be as they appear but some day the real deal will be rolled out.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

In the mean time..............

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Stuff like this information is what worries me the most. This is impossible for Iraq to come out at this number. It is no wonder the Better Business Bureau has claimed the Iraqi revaluation is the worlds greatest scam. Just when Adam gets us pumped up and making it sound plausible, garbage like this is spewed and throws us back to step one in believing in this thing

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

Lol... it would be awesome if it was $6.20. I'd be so rich. Hahaha. It's nice to dream about. I'd be happy with less than that. I just want it to happen very soon. I hid it all away until I heard good news about ISIS being eliminated because I figured nothing would happen until they were handled. Glad I did that too. It has kept me from going crazy with this roller coaster ride. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

Lol... it would be awesome if it was $6.20. I'd be so rich. Hahaha. It's nice to dream about. I'd be happy with less than that. I just want it to happen very soon. I hid it all away until I heard good news about ISIS being eliminated because I figured nothing would happen until they were handled. Glad I did that too. It has kept me from going crazy with this roller coaster ride. 

Where did u hide it?

davis for president 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dreamer85 said:

just so there's no confusion I'm not some random trying to pump up dinar my name is Jeremy Wilson I've invested in the Iraqi dinar based upon the sound research and I believe in their revaluation and the people of Iraq i fought with the army Infantry in ramadi I've met the people of Iraq F walkthrough their cities I've seen their wealth I own about 7 million Iraqi dinar now I'm heavily invested for what I'm worthI may or may not be a sucker I'm willing to find out. my purpose for posting this is to see what other people have to say I've done a little research and my best guess is that they were testing the numbers of the first quarter and that I was just lucky enough to see it before they pulled it off but that's just my theory I know nothing about this stuff

Hi Jeremy 

i am davis

thanks for your input

keep it coming

davis for president

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, davis411 said:

I said that also

when I heard the dong went up

so I yelled at mine and said release the dong 

then I said wtf

didnt move quick

Do you really believe this I'd like too but I can't we been in this far too long to trust a newbie

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I come from the school that if it sounds too good to be true it more than likely is but I also don't believe in coincidences. when I saw the rate flash at $6 I didn't get overly excited I didn't even get butterflies i kinda half hearted clapped my hands said hey dave this is ittt but i knew it was to good to be true. it wasn't until I heard from another site that the prime minister of Iraq abadi announced the rate was alittle over 6 US dollars that I started to get excited. So naturally that was when I went on to Google to try to find anything I could to confirm it. the best I could find was gurus talking about it being announced on Iraqi TV. And almost all of those are gone I was only able to find one yesterday and it was one that I had not seen before.. (I've worked for the military clearly I've been under communication blackout on more than one occasion seems suspect) it seems so unreaI i almost thought that I dreamed I lt. Ive had to ask my buddy multiple times over the past week if he really saw it or not.he definitely saw it. trust me I made him verbally confirm it like 4 times just to make sure I'm not crazy but he just Chuckles about it he's more of a I'd rather be wrong and have some then you be right and I have none type of guy he tells me that I should forget about it tuck it away like davis :] and focus on something real he's just like most of you guys he has his dinar but doesn't really believe in it or waste any time thinking about it because it will drive you f****** crazy

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

I come from the school that if it sounds too good to be true it more than likely is but I also don't believe in coincidences. when I saw the rate flash at $6 I didn't get overly excited I didn't even get butterflies i kinda half hearted clapped my hands said hey dave this is ittt but i knew it was to good to be true. it wasn't until I heard from another site that the prime minister of Iraq abadi announced the rate was alittle over 6 US dollars that I started to get excited. So naturally that was when I went on to Google to try to find anything I could to confirm it. the best I could find was gurus talking about it being announced on Iraqi TV. And almost all of those are gone I was only able to find one yesterday and it was one that I had not seen before.. (I've worked for the military clearly I've been under communication blackout on more than one occasion seems suspect) it seems so unreaI i almost thought that I dreamed I lt. Ive had to ask my buddy multiple times over the past week if he really saw it or not.he definitely saw it. trust me I made him verbally confirm it like 4 times just to make sure I'm not crazy but he just Chuckles about it he's more of a I'd rather be wrong and have some then you be right and I have none type of guy he tells me that I should forget about it tuck it away like davis :] and focus on something real he's just like most of you guys he has his dinar but doesn't really believe in it or waste any time thinking about it because it will drive you f****** crazy

I went back and doubled check the past charts (30 days then 60) XE, Dania & Bloomberg I saw nothing there, that could have been a type o we seen them here before then it was quickly corrected. If its not on the CBI 1st then its all guru :bs:

:cheesehead:

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

Do you really believe this I'd like too but I can't we been in this far too long to trust a newbie

you seem to be confused I don't know you I have no idea why you think I'm trying to convince you of anything I'm simply asking questions and trying to get people's opinion about what I saw maybe someone else saw it I'm not trying to sell you dinar so nobody asked you to trust anyone about anything? you seem to me like one of these people who are overly invested and are now salty because you have not cashed out yet you should know that this is a speculative long-term investment at best.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Starrider said:

I went back and doubled check the past charts (30 days then 60) XE, Dania & Bloomberg I saw nothing there, that could have been a type o we seen them here before then it was quickly corrected.

:cheesehead:

Forget about that

i have a dong problem

and it's not funny

wtf why won't my dong move

invested so much into it

maybe I shouldn't grab with 2 hands and try to kill it

like a snake 

Davis for president 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1