Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I saw the rate jump to 6.20$

Dreamer85

13 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

.0008 would suggest that it would be worth way more than only $6.88...  but I was excited as it stuck for almost a minute...

rsz_20170413_204806_hdr-1.jpg

Bruce And Luigi Were Just Spotted Racing A Goat To The Bank ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

Great Screen Shot Dreamer ! ;) 

• Upvote 7

So the screenshot with this FABULOUS rate of $6.89 was taken at 8:47 PM yesterday April 13th. That strikes me as an odd time, anyway, THANKS FOR POSTING.   

Someone is having a good laugh because there is no way the Dinar could jump up to almost 7 dollars! 

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Upvote 1

4-14-2017   Intel Guru Bruce   Tuesday night, I was in pretty good form that this would happen to us this week before Easter. I still believe that is the plan. My opinion of the timing has not changedWhat about Iraq? Is it about Mosul?  No, not anymore. I am hearing it is not really bout Iraq. Iraq is done. They have done all to be released from sanctions.  We already heard about reports in Iraq that the dinar valued 6 times that of the dollar.  Usually happens is the UN Operational rates are visible on the 13th and than effective around the 15th. The 15th is Saturday.   I would say we should be exchanging before Easter.   I don’t like to say it is all done, been done, however we are hearing it is all pretty much complete. Let’s just see what happens.

LOL. Bruce says that he hears reports of it being valued 6 times and US dollar I hope he doesn't mean my post LOL ;) jk. But really tho I know $6 is too good to be true but who here believes and quinncidences? Crazyyy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Thanks for pic

no thanks for Brucey boy though

but thanks regardless 

Ya I get it Bruce is a pumper maybe he owns a currency exchange lol who knows. Still kinda odd these pumpers have been saying 6usd and the exchange rate flashes matching.. gives me hope... 

• Upvote 4

Crap I hate being like this but, I am that person that literally spots every imperfection or flaw in a movie. I can spot a typo a mile away in someones paper. I just have that gift I guess. Well I just looked at the screen shot and immediately noticed something different in each picture. That small little detail that I'm sure most overlooked. Now Dreamer forgive me if I am completely off base and wrong. But why does the top screen shot show in military time and the bottom show in non military time. Call me crazy but shouldn't it read as 13:02?

• Upvote 1

I still wonder about Bas News having the dinar at $3.648.  But, like Yota said, the only place that matters is at the CBI.  I think we would all be ecstatic with 1:1.  Heck, most of us would be ecstatic just to see this thing pop at whatever rate - just tell us, for goodness' sake.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Crap I hate being like this but, I am that person that literally spots every imperfection or flaw in a movie. I can spot a typo a mile away in someones paper. I just have that gift I guess. Well I just looked at the screen shot and immediately noticed something different in each picture. That small little detail that I'm sure most overlooked. Now Dreamer forgive me if I am completely off base and wrong. But why does the top screen shot show in military time and the bottom show in non military time. Call me crazy but shouldn't it read as 13:02?

I have 3 phones. you also notice the picture of the currency exchange App  was taken on the 11th because I was telling another friend about it and he wanted to know which app I was using alittle before I knew about these forms good eye tho

Edited by Dreamer85
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Dreamer85 said:

I have 3 phones. you also notice the picture of the currency exchange App  was taken on the 11th because I was telling another friend about it and he wanted to know which app I was using alittle before I knew about these forms good eye tho

Thanks for the clarification Dreamer! No harm no foul. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I think the app has calculation problems:

Screenshot2-041417.png

Screenshot1-041417.png

Hmmmm isn't the Cbi reported rate 1252? Not far off? I'm going to play the role of conspiracy theorists but maybe they are tying their rates to the cbi's official rate because they're about to go public with the real rate dun dun dun ;)

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I still wonder about Bas News having the dinar at $3.648.  But, like Yota said, the only place that matters is at the CBI.  I think we would all be ecstatic with 1:1.  Heck, most of us would be ecstatic just to see this thing pop at whatever rate - just tell us, for goodness' sake.

I'm with you any rate would make me happy right now besides the artificial rate I would settle for $0.30 to the dinar.

but when you think about it look at the size of Kuwait what do they offer and what is the value of their currency if you think about it Iraq has untapped agriculture minerals not to mention way more oil if I'm not mistaken and they just found a new oilfield that's supposed to be huge is it really that far off base that their money could be worth double Kuwait's when they're almost five times the size of Kuwait maybe my numbers and my math aren't perfect someone please correct me I promise I won't get angry LOL ;)

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

Hmmmm isn't the Cbi reported rate 1252? Not far off? I'm going to play the role of conspiracy theorists but maybe they are tying their rates to the cbi's official rate because they're about to go public with the real rate dun dun dun ;)

Look at the screenshots again.  The rate is 1 USD to 1181 IQD, but the calculation is indicating 1250 IQD to 1 USD, :shrug:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

and one last thing I don't want to flood this with my own comments but I find it really suspect that it reads 1181 on top and then the calculates out 1250 is it possible that they're messing with the rates right now using Good Friday to do everything they need.... maybe Monday is our day...

Screenshot1-041417.png

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Look at the screenshots again.  The rate is 1 USD to 1181 IQD, but the calculation is indicating 1250 IQD to 1 USD, :shrug:

I think that's the equivalent of a Smoking Gun I think they're doing it right now :ph34r:

Edited by Dreamer85
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Dreamer85 said:

yea I tap refresh. And it happen again... I have the picture to prove  today this time for $6.88 but thanks to the fast action by the great admins on this site I was able to take the picture down before it caused a big stir and got me yelled at again. 

Links are loved on DV, that picture would be good to see if you can work that out. 

Your gonna get all types on this website. Some will love ya, some will hate you, some will be somewhere in between. Don't let it bother you. This site overall is one of the best IQD sites. The loud mouths are nothing more than big bad brave wimpy cyber bullies. A difference of opinion is one thing, bullying is another. Just give it back to them, what are they gonna do? Nothing. Report them to the admins, and or click them with the ignore button. Something I have not done, but something I have heard about. Being yelled at is a badge of courage on DV. Now if any of the Mods warn ya to change your ways, thats something to actually listen to. You don't want to be ... , oh what was it ... , suspended or something . That happened to me when I defended, big time and for a long time, against someone who garnered a negative reaction from a someone I eventually found out was a Moderator. Yes I know I am a braniac. It worked out after a few folks bumped me up on some previous posts of mine. Also I became a fairly good virtual friend with the Mod. I will be having a post RV dinner with them eventually. Hope this helps. Stay with us. 

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Links are loved on DV, that picture would be good to see if you can work that out. 

Your gonna get all types on this website. Some will love ya, some will hate you, some will be somewhere in between. Don't let it bother you. This site overall is one of the best IQD sites. The loud mouths are nothing more than big bad brave wimpy cyber bullies. A difference of opinion is one thing, bullying is another. Just give it back to them, what are they gonna do? Nothing. Report them to the admins, and or click them with the ignore button. Something I have not done, but something I have heard about. Being yelled at is a badge of courage on DV. Now if any of the Mods warn ya to change your ways, thats something to actually listen to. You don't want to be ... , oh what was it ... , suspended or something . That happened to me when I defended, big time and for a long time, against someone who garnered a negative reaction from a someone I eventually found out was a Moderator. Yes I know I am a braniac. It worked out after a few folks bumped me up on some previous posts of mine. Also I became a fairly good virtual friend with the Mod. I will be having a post RV dinner with them eventually. Hope this helps. Stay with us. 

received_1480530378655474.jpeg

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Bruce And Luigi Were Just Spotted Racing A Goat To The Bank !

Bruce writes his Thursday BS session.............

hqdefault.jpg

While Luigi heads to the bank to check rate on screens. :lol:

Image result for goat riding gif

• Upvote 2