Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post RV Vegas Party Planning

While I am all in favour of a post RV Vegas party, I wonder why you think we are "close." Lots of people thought we were close last December. Now a year later, there is still lots to do. I would love to hear your specific thoughts as to why you think this is going to happen soon.

We have never been in this position before. I remember last December. Not even comparable!

You should go back and read opinion pieces and news for the past two months, and that will give you an idea of what we are looking at.

• Upvote 2

Hold the plane every body I'm in too...... Bama don't worry about the kids I'll help too

I volunteer to handle limo transport from airport to where ever we are all staying, NO taxi's It will be LIMO's all the way !!!!

I have been in this gamble for almost 8 yrs, I think I'm ready for the black jack tables now !!!!

Easy, I'll bring my daughters 27 and 22 how are those ages !!!!

Carrello, I hope you have caught up with the party hats by now :partyhat:

Wow, Shelley. Nice move... Really. Get those girls hooked up with a handsome man with money and a good head on his shoulders! Oh, nevermind, you were talking about easy, I thought we were talking about me. :P

--- For all the DV members, I'm sure this vacation to Vegas before the vacation is just to see the shows..... Yeah.... the shows.

Haha ok... I know I'm newish to DV so hopefully I'm invited :)

Pssst. You gotta know the password. LOL. J/k.

• Upvote 1

Wow, Shelley. Nice move... Really. Get those girls hooked up with a handsome man with money and a good head on his shoulders! Oh, nevermind, you were talking about easy, I thought we were talking about me. :P

--- For all the DV members, I'm sure this vacation to Vegas before the vacation is just to see the shows..... Yeah.... the shows.

Pssst. You gotta know the password. LOL. J/k.

the password is nolop

• Upvote 1

Hey Everybody,

Back in September NADITA started a list of individuals that wanted to Celebrate & PARTY in Vegas after the RV, is that list still available? Plan on my Family being interested in attending and perhaps helping with some of the preparations? I have had some experience in this type of Event and it certainly can be a logistics night mare. Let me know if I can assist in anyway, hopefully the schedule can work around my Month long Cruise planned. LOL Let's Go RV Already !!!

Hi all. I've lived in Vegas over 40 years. I'd love to meet some of you on your trip here... BUT, hopefully I'm here.... cuz while you all are headed here to donate to the Vegas local economy, (which we appreciate), I will hopefully be off to somewhere much more tropical!! :)

But would love to participate in a meet n greet if one gets planned for your trip here.

Tami

• Upvote 2

yep, gonna put all of my dinar on RED

Better yet, gonna put all my dinar on roulette number 27. LET'ER RIDE.

Let's hear it for responsible action.

Go gambling, and blow all your money. WOW!

Hey, you gotta know that 80% of dinarians on this site will be broke inside of two years.

yep, gonna put all of my dinar on RED

Lol! Wait...didn't Wesley Snipes say in a film,"always bet on black?" oh wait...he's in jail for tax evasion. Ok you're right. Bet on red. :D

Thanks Carrello...I wanna meet you all so bad but I can't leave my kids...I was thinking I'll bring my dad to watch the kids some so me and hubby could have some adult time and party with you guys!!! I'm right there with the OMGosh, Party Planning!!!!!

We have takes our toddler to Vegas 4 times and he is only 3! we had to go for my ex's job. We love it. Yes, you should stay off the strip, too much nudity advertised. The pools at the Bellagio and the Wynn are awesome. Be careful with the hotel sitters, some hotels charge $250 per hour, I'm not kidding! Some things I just won't pay for, but you can find a local babysitter through a national reputable web site. Make sure they've been criminally background checked and meet them in the lobby the day before. If you aren't comfortable, don't hire them.

I had a great experience hiring a college student who lived 8 minutes from our hotel. She was highly rated by everyone on the site. We met her and instantly liked her. I may still have her number. Let me know if you need it. She is studying speech and language therapy and child development. We were in most nights but it was nice to have one night to ourselves. The best part is he was asleep while the sitter was there, cause he was on East Coast time. Anyway, our toddler loves Vegas. I'm like you, I would never leave him. No vacation without the munchkin!

Are the loppers invited? Can we make them wear a shirt that says "im a LOPPER and I was wrong"?

Lol! We should show up wearing our real names and try to guess each other's screen names! I will be the dork who can't stop talking about movies...

• Upvote 1

Sign us up just say when and where and we will be there.

Vegas is the Bombdiggity Over the last 30 years we've seen that place change WOW

I will never forget the 1st time we stayed at the Sands and over the years the Sahara, Flamingo, Golden Nugget, Circus Circus, embarrassed to say Imperial Palace, Caesar's Palace we thought Caesar's was High Roller FANCY.

Then the new and improved High Roller Fancy came to Vegas.

We have enjoyed the Hard Rock, MGM Grand, Treasure Island, The Luxor, Excalibur, Mirage, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, Monte Carlo, New York New York (Great Coaster),

The Shows and People watching at it's best!

Other than thanks Giving when I was 22 years old and could eat like no other (were talking 6 Big Macks no other) I don't think I have ever had as much GREAT food as the Sea Food Buffet at the RIO.

GO RV and we will see you there.

We can hardly wait to swap the Dinar ride stories with many of the friends weve made here at DV

• Upvote 1