Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hope this will be allowed...

coorslite21

I'm gonna go to bed and listen to the whole thing tomorrow morning. But I heard his first few sentences......did he really say there were hundreds of thousands of people waiting for this to happen??? More like multiple millions in the US alone. Unless later he talks about that meaning something else? I'll figure it out tomorrow am.

• Thanks 2

Ok..I listened. We, mere human beings!, can not speak one thing into existence!

So he lost me at the very end. Only GOD, can speak things into existence. One can not lay their wallet, or pocket book on a table and tell it to get fat with money!! The person in The mirror can not tell their reflection a lie. And that’s what this guy says you can do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

So he lost me at the very end. Only GOD, can speak things into existence. One can not lay their wallet, or pocket book on a table and tell it to get fat with money!! The person in The mirror can not tell their reflection a lie. And that’s what this guy says you can do. 

Job 22:28 (KJV) - Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee, and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

55 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Job 22:28 (KJV) - Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee, and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

You have to read all of the book of Job to put it in context. Job’s “friends” were not too good to listen to. And that is who you quoted. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Thanks for posting TRUTH. I've grown so weary of talking to people who," know what they know," and have become incapable of even considering that they could be wrong. 

Lately I've been praying 🙏 for the Lord to save America 🇺🇸 from the evil doers that rule over us. I said, " most Americans believe in you Lord, can't you use those believers to save us? " 

I believe the Spirit told me that they follow me with their lips but their hearts are far from me. 

With all that is happening in the world today, The Middle East attacking Israel, Iran claiming to have a nuke within the week, the Euphrates river drying up, the complete loss of Justice Throughout the world especially visible in America with the fake Trump trials. It appears that the stage is being set for the final battle. And still so many are blinded by strong delusion.. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Words do have more meaning than we were taught.. our English language was created to suppress that.. we have lots to learn 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Thanks for posting TRUTH. I've grown so weary of talking to people who," know what they know," and have become incapable of even considering that they could be wrong. 

Lately I've been praying 🙏 for the Lord to save America 🇺🇸 from the evil doers that rule over us. I said, " most Americans believe in you Lord, can't you use those believers to save us? " 

I believe the Spirit told me that they follow me with their lips but their hearts are far from me. 

With all that is happening in the world today, The Middle East attacking Israel, Iran claiming to have a nuke within the week, the Euphrates river drying up, the complete loss of Justice Throughout the world especially visible in America with the fake Trump trials. It appears that the stage is being set for the final battle. And still so many are blinded by strong delusion.. 

God has His remnant.  As Elisah prayed for the servant's eyes to be opened, I pray you will see the glorious plan God has begun to bring revival and awakening to this land.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

19 hours ago, Shedagal said:

God has His remnant.  As Elisah prayed for the servant's eyes to be opened, I pray you will see the glorious plan God has begun to bring revival and awakening to this land.

Now I'm speechless, but at least I keep an open mind. Lord I pray I'm wrong. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Now I'm speechless, but at least I keep an open mind. Lord I pray I'm wrong. 

God has a glorious plan indeed! It has begun! Look not at what is happening in the physical realm, everything is spiritual, things must continue to be shaken , God will use this to “ reboot” America. He has a covenant with America , made with our founding fathers.

He can change EVERYTHING in a nanosecond!

We are truly living in a wonderful time to witness the saving of America, it’s gonna be amazing!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1