Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI DOWN

thereafter. The easing of global commod- ity prices, revaluation of the dinar, and continued price subsidies are projected to keep inflation in check. With the project- ed decline in oil prices and the expan- sionary fiscal policy stance, the fiscal bal- ance is forecast to return to a deficit and the debt-to-GDP ratio increase. An ex- pected influx of imports driven by the dinar revaluation and the significant in- crease in government expenditures will further weigh on the current account sur- plus,

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

Thank you for locating that article. Thank you very much.

The date of this article about the amended exchange rate=$1.134/ dinar is almost 10 years old ( Dec 30, 2014 ). And it looks like they just keep " talking then delaying " only for whatever excuses for almost 10 years.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

An ex- pected influx of imports driven by the dinar revaluation and the significant in- crease in government expenditures

Yep..it appears so… you would think with a revaluation that they would see a significant in crease in spending and imports! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

The date of this article about the amended exchange rate=$1.134/ dinar is almost 10 years old ( Dec 30, 2014 ). And it looks like they just keep " talking then delaying " only for whatever excuses for almost 10 years.

SO WHAT?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Yep…so what

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Nothing. It just makes me feel sick and angry whenever I read old article that has never came true until now. JMO.

After 19 years of anger it’s now turned to acceptance, we are not in control and cannot do anything about this investment it was all our decisions! All we can is wait…when you accept this makes ride a lot easier…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 9

10 hours ago, T B said:

satan owes me BIIG TIME ! THATS WHY I WAIT! OH YES JESUS SOON!🤣

Satan owes me too. And I have been declaring and demanding everything he has stolen from me one thousand fold back seven generations! Amen and Hallelujah! Loose my blessings in the Mighty name of JESUS!!!! AMEN AND AMEN!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3