Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance expects a decline in dollar prices in Iraq Economy 

RJG

19 hours ago, cutter73 said:

Couple years ago, I believe they did change their currency rate🤔 on the 20th. Which falls in with needing 5 days...🤔🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

According to a chart from the CBI, the rate changed from 1182 to 145O on January 4, 2021. The next change occurred from 1450 to 1300 on February 8, 2023.

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-17024645667148.xlsx

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

According to a chart from the CBI, the rate changed from 1182 to 145O on January 4, 2021. The next change occurred from 1450 to 1300 on February 8, 2023.

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-17024645667148.xlsx

Look at line 600 - changes from 1182 to 1450 on 20 Dec 2020, then on line 684 changes from 1450 to 1300 on 1 March 2023

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

@Laid BackHow you feel about this one?!

These are things I cannot control and can affect the outcome of any happening. “Whatever happens, happens” to me is being at peace that I have done my best and being humble enough to know that there are things out of my control that could change that “happening”. That’s living in the world. Do what good you can, but understand that it may not always work out; And that’s fine.

Go RV when it happens.!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

40 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

These are things I cannot control and can affect the outcome of any happening. “Whatever happens, happens” to me is being at peace that I have done my best and being humble enough to know that there are things out of my control that could change that “happening”. That’s living in the world. Do what good you can, but understand that it may not always work out; And that’s fine.

Go RV when it happens.!

That's a great attitude to have @Laid Back

I applauded you for that. We should all be like that.

pp

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Go RV when it happens.!

That's good & I try to have the same mindset. However, my reason for reaching out to you is because whenever you post you usually copy/paste a snippet from an article giving your insight. That's mainly was what I was asking from you. 👊

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, keylime said:

mine is the 21st. dear Jesus I will take the RV/RI as a birthday present please. 

Wishing you the bestist most profitable Birthday ever. The 21st would have been my brothers 70th

and is my cousin's 67th Birthday.  So now for the RV/RI HOME RUN with bases loaded!!!!!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Dretown39 said:

That's good & I try to have the same mindset. However, my reason for reaching out to you is because whenever you post you usually copy/paste a snippet from an article giving your insight. That's mainly was what I was asking from you. 👊

Where is the article?

I clicked on the link, It’s a Chart from the CBI.

1 hour ago, nannab said:

Wishing you the bestist most profitable Birthday ever. The 21st would have been my brothers 70th

and is my cousin's 67th Birthday.  So now for the RV/RI HOME RUN with bases loaded!!!!!! 

Hallelujah and Amen! Nannab! Bases loaded. No outs! And Jesus our Homerun King batting 1000 coming up to the plate. There's no way this won't be a Grand Salami!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Go RV when it happens.!

And THIS👆 is why I enjoy reading your posts! To go along with what you said, I've learned to live and operate from the end result. Meaning I try to live each day as if I've already received what I desire etc and show gratitude for all that I have. Makes things so much more manageable and my ego doesn't get to much in the way 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

https://mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=239198

Here you go. This what RJG posted originally yesterday on this thread.

Iraq is moving forward like never before

You can see by the news article that they’re working with a sense of urgency 

They want to be part of the world economy 

They have a lot of oil and other natural resources 

$115 billion dollars in reserves 

132.6 Tons of gold

Iraq is the top target for China's Belt & Road infrastructure initiative

Iraq will ban cash withdrawals and transactions in U.S dollars as of Jan. 1 2024

Trade agreements with different countries in their own currencies 

Government has spent only 20% of the current year’s budget, and expected to release the rest of the budget on December 20.

A Video showing how proud the Iraqi citizens are of their Dinar

Let’s GO Iraq 🇮🇶 

Go Iraq

Go international 

Go Stronger dinar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

4 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Iraq is moving forward like never before

You can see by the news article that they’re working with a sense of urgency 

They want to be part of the world economy 

They have a lot of oil and other natural resources 

$115 billion dollars in reserves 

132.6 Tons of gold

Iraq is the top target for China's Belt & Road infrastructure initiative

Iraq will ban cash withdrawals and transactions in U.S dollars as of Jan. 1 2024

Trade agreements with different countries in their own currencies 

Government has spent only 20% of the current year’s budget, and expected to release the rest of the budget on December 20.

A Video showing how proud the Iraqi citizens are of their Dinar

Let’s GO Iraq 🇮🇶 

Go Iraq

Go international 

Go Stronger dinar

Yes sir! Recently Breitling had a webinar & someone asked him about the use of Dinar only starting January 1st & he said that's super big & that's the beginning of them to start adding value to the dinar! Thx for your added input!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3