Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Canada Bank Story.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Everybody loves a bank story.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ via PDK:        Rip Roaring & Ready To Go.

ARTICLE:  A banking story:  A friend of mine in New Brunswick in Canada &d is a Dinar holder walked into one of the Scotia banks & asked a manager if they were Basel 3 & ISO 20022 compliant.  He replied that they were… My friend went on to say that he was a Dinar holder & asked the manager if he knew anything about the upcoming currency exchange/RV.   The manager said that his staff is trained & ready for it.  They are just waiting for the word…So there is a bank manager in Scotia who knows about the RV, is trained & ready for it….

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

Luigi's Bank story...

I asked my WF teller the other day, if she could recommend a good plumber to unclog my kitchen sink drain for me.

Only the very best unclogger will do, I insisted.

The next day the cloggers showed up at doorstep & did the best Irish jigs I ever seen.

It was a very rewarding experience, but my sink is still clogged.

That's my banking story & I'm sticking to it.

• Haha 8
  • Pow! 1

15 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Everybody loves a bank story.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ via PDK:        Rip Roaring & Ready To Go.

ARTICLE:  A banking story:  A friend of mine in New Brunswick in Canada &d is a Dinar holder walked into one of the Scotia banks & asked a manager if they were Basel 3 & ISO 20022 compliant.  He replied that they were… My friend went on to say that he was a Dinar holder & asked the manager if he knew anything about the upcoming currency exchange/RV.   The manager said that his staff is trained & ready for it.  They are just waiting for the word…So there is a bank manager in Scotia who knows about the RV, is trained & ready for it….

What a bunch of horse pucky.😅🤣😂

pp

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Here's an article related to the above...this is absolutely huge...

MarkZ via PDK:       Absolutely Huge.

ARTICLE:   Comment:   I saw where the World Bank basically acknowledged the imminent revaluation of the IQD.  

MarkZ: …I did a deep dive this afternoon & reached out to boots on the ground over there & Well-Holy crap its confirmed.   I guess they said to back off of Iraq as everything is settled & will soon be importing in a massive way.   I am very tickled to find out this is accurate… I have verified that there was a slip of the tongue on Iraqi television about the Dinar revaluing.  But stay calm…it has not occurred yet.  We do not know the timing. It could be a day or a week…but, this is absolutely huge.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi's Bank story...

I asked my WF teller the other day, if she could recommend a good plumber to unclog my kitchen sink drain for me.

Only the very best unclogger will do, I insisted.

The next day the cloggers showed up at doorstep & did the best Irish jigs I ever seen.

It was a very rewarding experience, but my sink is still clogged.

That's my banking story & I'm sticking to it.

Because one would not be enough..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

This thread is quacking me up!! I needed this today. I need an extended vacation too…

Oh, one more thing.

So a duck walks into a pharmacy and ask the Pharmacist, “Do you have any Chapstick?” When the Pharmacist hands it to him, the duck replies “Thank, just put it on my bill.

It's and old dad joke.

• Haha 6

On 12/9/2023 at 11:55 PM, WheresmyRV? said:

I think Mark Z or Bruce the Goose posted the same bank story back in 2011. Pretty bad when they have to repeat old bank stories. :lol:

And this story-telling ( gurus, foreseers etc) has been going on for 15/17 years already.......

I know...Art of Patience.....Ok.....

• Haha 2