Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - Week of 17 Feb 2021

Adam Montana

2 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Good afternoon all!

Before I continue, let me be clear - this is not a bad or negative update!

Life has kept me incredibly busy lately - some of my other businesses have taken fantastic turns and I've been flying all over the place. 

It's a great thing for my family and I, but it's really put a cramp on my mid-week updates. "Hump Day" just has too much else going on to give you all the attention and quality that you deserve.

So:

Until further notice, I'm going to suspend the "scheduled" chats and I'll probably start doing them on the weekends. 

This community means a great deal to me, and I know most of you know that. 

I have approximately 45 minutes right now to try to type something up, and although my notes are organized and I'm still 100% on the pulse of the dinar...

... I simply can't deliver a quality update in 45 minutes.

It PAINS me to think that I *could* get it done, because I don't want to give that kind of effort.

It's not in my nature to "half-ass" things. 

I thank you all in advance for understanding. This week's update may find it's way into this evening's schedule yet, but only if about 5 combinations of stars align. (That means it's not likely :lol: )

For your peace of mind, know that every aspect of this website, all VIP!" rel="">VIP notifications and processes, and all of my regularly scheduled duties with legal counsel, tax counsel, wealth management advisors, all of the amazing contacts that I have made over the last (it feels like) hundred years.... those are still in place.

I just have to find a way to make more time for other matters, and this "Wednesday Update" routine hasn't been working lately.

So, it's time to make a change. No big deal, really. I just need your patience while I work it out. :twothumbs:

I'll be in touch with my update, and it won't be long, but it probably won't be today.

Thank you all again - go dinar, and 

GO RRRVVVV!!!!!!!

:tiphat: 

- Adam

P.S. At the moment, I'm leaning towards Saturday or Sunday, but I'll have to wing that one for a bit to see what fits best.

P.P.S. Don't forget the Weekly Powerball Pool!!!! Get in here.

We know your dedication to all of us! 

We'll be here when you are ready.

Heartfelt thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

I'm going with wealthhound on this one.  Sure seems short sighted to make a comment like that.  Especially, since no matter what Adam says there is always someone like semdude to knock it down.  The only thing that matters here is when do we cash in.  If it's not today then we wait until tomorrow and the next day and the next day and so on.  One day SOON will be our day.  Wait for it.  And be happy.  Enough for now.

DW Out

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

12 minutes ago, NevadaSam said:

Adam it is greatly appreciated for everything that you do, I will keep checking for whenever you post the updates, and hopefully the RV will happen soon and we can all take a small rest

Everything you said is spot on except the rest.  I believe when it hits we will be busier than we ever have been in our lives.  At least that's what I hope.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

It's not in my nature to "half-ass" things. 

Thank you for shooting it straight Adam.   I’m glad your other businesses are doing well.  We can all wait.  

This horse came in 3rd place in the 2019 Kentucky Derby.  If she wasn’t a half ass horse she would probably won.  

0A8ACA10-679B-44E6-AEF8-BE7371574055.gif.9d86dede22579e3e81cd3288bb171b0f.gif

• Haha 17

47 minutes ago, semdude said:

As Bitcoin has taken off, that leaves Dinar vets ot the back of the bus again.  I thought Dinar Vets use the be the priority?

Semdude, if that’s how you feel; then you should take a look into the crypto investments and learn about what’s going on in the world that we live in. The Iraqi Dinar is not the only lucrative investment here. There are plenty of people here in the DV family that can help with questions if you have any. But Come On Man! After everything that Adam has done and continues to do; be thankful. If DV wasn’t a priority, then we wouldn’t even be here right now, we wouldn’t have received an update today, we wouldn’t have known that Adam stated he was going to move these chats to the weekend. Adam stated multiple things in this chat today. Be happy for him, he’s got a lot going on; and it’s good for him and his family. Adam stated he has a pulse on the Dinar, believe that! Become an educated investor and learn about other investments and continue to grow. 

26 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

That's just not fair!

Most of us have no idea all the time, years and tons of money that Adam has spent to make DV the BEST dinar site ever!

I think your comment is pretty ignorant, just my opinion. Ya think perhaps at times he needs to take care of other business???

Geeesshhh .. kinda sounds ungrateful in my opinion WH

Well stated Wealthhound!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

3 hours ago, semdude said:

As Bitcoin has taken off, that leaves Dinar vets ot the back of the bus again.  I thought Dinar Vets use the be the priority?

Well just for fun here....I notice you have been around since late 2010...

Using round figures you might have bought your first million IQD for a thousand bucks....

In February 2011 Bitcoin was priced at $1 buck.....so you could have bought 1000 of them.....

Bitcoin sits north of $52,000 today......I'll let you do the math....

What's not to be excited about.....?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, semdude said:

As Bitcoin has taken off, that leaves Dinar vets ot the back of the bus again.  
I thought Dinar Vets use the be the priority?

Don’t Worry - It’s Only A ‘Short’ Walk To The Back Of The ‘Exotic Foreign Currency Investment’ Bus ! :o 

image.png.c7bfde46107c215b24ff5e4721ce3838.png

And Btw - Weegie Already Called Dibs On Licking The Rear Window ...

:D  :D  :D 

I Just Hope That The Bus Is Gonna Run Weekends ...

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 1