Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 4 March 2020

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Futures plunge on the CV and Oil news.  Trading Limits triggered. Wow. Buckle up!!

 

S&P are down -140 

DJ-30  -1078

Nasdaq - 387

 

Oil is in the low 30’s

10 year at .51yield. 

 

Gold up 25 ish 

 

 

 

My GC contracts I bought 1650 last week are looking pretty healthy right now.

 

Let's see how things are looking tomorrow morning about an hour before the US markets open.

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ixic said:

Let's see how things are looking tomorrow morning about an hour before the US markets open.

 

I think you will be good.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Futures plunge on the CV and Oil news.  Trading Limits triggered. Wow. Buckle up!!

 

S&P are down -140 

DJ-30  -1078

Nasdaq - 387

 

Oil is in the low 30’s

10 year at .51yield. 

 

Gold up 25 ish 

 

 

 

A mayhem of madness ensues... 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russia's stronger economy lets Putin stare down OPEC

By Natasha Doff and Anya Andrianova on 3/8/2020

comment.png
 
 

MOSCOW (Bloomberg) --Vladimir Putin’s resistance to further output cuts has pushed Russia’s accord with the OPEC cartel that controls more than half of the world’s oil production toward breakdown. Some key metrics guiding the Russian economy help explain the president’s reasoning.

“Thanks to Russia taking harsh measures earlier, Russia can now afford a lower oil price than five to six years ago,” said Dmitry Dolgin, chief economist at ING Bank in Moscow.

Five years of austerity and safeguarding assets against the threat of U.S. sanctions have left Russia in a stronger position than ever before to cope with lower oil prices. Putin’s plans to increase spending this year can go ahead regardless and a weaker ruble will only help the country’s commodity exporters, which sell their goods in dollars.

Russia resisted pressure from allies in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries to make deeper production cuts at negotiations in Vienna that ended without a deal on Friday, saying it favors maintaining supply reductions at current levels until June. Saudi Arabia, the other major player in the OPEC+ talks, is pushing for a group cut of 1.5 million barrels a day.

International sanctions forced Russia to strip back foreign borrowing in recent years, while stringent fiscal policies pared domestic spending to a minimum. The result is that Russia now boasts the fourth-biggest international reserves in the world, and some of the lowest debt levels. Putin’s new government still has plenty of room to start increasing spending this year even if oil prices drop closer toward $40 a barrel.

Gone are the days when Russia needed oil prices of over $100 a barrel to balance its budget. A combination of spending cuts and revenue increases pursued since the 2015 oil price crash has pushed the break-even point for the budget down to $51 a barrel. Though oil prices breached that level earlier this month, the Finance Ministry can afford to take in a bit less given that the budget ran a surplus in the last two years.

Compared to other oil-exporting nations, Russia is in very good shape to cope with lower prices. Saudi Arabia, for instance, balances its budget at oil prices roughly double the level that Russia can cope with.

The ruble is down close to 10% so far this year, compared with a nearly 30% plunge for Brent crude, implying that the Russian currency is still overvalued. In the past the Kremlin has been content to keep the currency weak to boost revenues of commodity exporters, the driving force of the economy. Bloomberg Economics’s Scott Johnson warns though that a blow to the ruble could “undermine domestic demand just when more external shocks are on the way.”

 

https://www.worldoil.com/news/2020/3/6/russias-stronger-economy-lets-putin-stare-down-opec

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, usndiver said:

Russia's stronger economy lets Putin stare down OPEC

By Natasha Doff and Anya Andrianova on 3/8/2020
 

 

comment.png
 
 

MOSCOW (Bloomberg) --Vladimir Putin’s resistance to further output cuts has pushed Russia’s accord with the OPEC cartel that controls more than half of the world’s oil production toward breakdown. Some key metrics guiding the Russian economy help explain the president’s reasoning.

“Thanks to Russia taking harsh measures earlier, Russia can now afford a lower oil price than five to six years ago,” said Dmitry Dolgin, chief economist at ING Bank in Moscow.

Five years of austerity and safeguarding assets against the threat of U.S. sanctions have left Russia in a stronger position than ever before to cope with lower oil prices. Putin’s plans to increase spending this year can go ahead regardless and a weaker ruble will only help the country’s commodity exporters, which sell their goods in dollars.

Russia resisted pressure from allies in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries to make deeper production cuts at negotiations in Vienna that ended without a deal on Friday, saying it favors maintaining supply reductions at current levels until June. Saudi Arabia, the other major player in the OPEC+ talks, is pushing for a group cut of 1.5 million barrels a day.

International sanctions forced Russia to strip back foreign borrowing in recent years, while stringent fiscal policies pared domestic spending to a minimum. The result is that Russia now boasts the fourth-biggest international reserves in the world, and some of the lowest debt levels. Putin’s new government still has plenty of room to start increasing spending this year even if oil prices drop closer toward $40 a barrel.

Gone are the days when Russia needed oil prices of over $100 a barrel to balance its budget. A combination of spending cuts and revenue increases pursued since the 2015 oil price crash has pushed the break-even point for the budget down to $51 a barrel. Though oil prices breached that level earlier this month, the Finance Ministry can afford to take in a bit less given that the budget ran a surplus in the last two years.

Compared to other oil-exporting nations, Russia is in very good shape to cope with lower prices. Saudi Arabia, for instance, balances its budget at oil prices roughly double the level that Russia can cope with.

The ruble is down close to 10% so far this year, compared with a nearly 30% plunge for Brent crude, implying that the Russian currency is still overvalued. In the past the Kremlin has been content to keep the currency weak to boost revenues of commodity exporters, the driving force of the economy. Bloomberg Economics’s Scott Johnson warns though that a blow to the ruble could “undermine domestic demand just when more external shocks are on the way.”

 

https://www.worldoil.com/news/2020/3/6/russias-stronger-economy-lets-putin-stare-down-opec


interesting plot twist there for Russia - survive sanctions, emerge stronger. 
 

Also of note is that Saudi Arabia needs $100 per barrel prices to balance their budget, and what’s their currency value again?

 

:twocents: 

  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:


interesting plot twist there for Russia - survive sanctions, emerge stronger. 
 

Also of note is that Saudi Arabia needs $100 per barrel prices to balance their budget, and what’s their currency value again?

 

:twocents: 

 

That would be 27 cents to 1 USD.....perhaps the perfect storm?

CL 

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a LOT of storms out there right now. Sure hope we can get one to hit us. Doesn't have to be perfect just DO IT DAMN IT!!!

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first circuit breaker pulled. Market closed for 15 min.  

 

The S&P is coming up on the 2725 support from June 2019. 

After that we are looking at 2345 ish.  

 

Its going to be be a long day.  Do not try to trade this folks. 

I’m not.  Just watching trying to make sense out of it all.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been the perfect storm many times over the years.  Once it was because oil prices were high which would give iraq a better value on their money. Then it was low and that was a perfect storm. Then oil went up again oh that was a perfect storm again. This has been going on for years. It's easier for Iraq to sell their toilet paper at a low price and buy it back at a even lower price.  Why would they sell low and buy back at a high price? I have played in the stock market for years and also managed all of US Banks 401k's for years and nobody makes money selling low and buying back high. Ya I know what you are going to ask,,,  why are you here ?  Well I invested in this sh_t show and will stick it out just to see if I can be proven wrong.  I really hope I am proven wrong but I have been here since 2005 and no such luck. I know this isnt what you want to hear, so give me all the negatives you want they wont and dont hurt my feelings, heck they mean nothing to me. Just like the positives mean nothing too.  Just voicing my opinion.  

Sorry for the rain on your parade.

Have a great day. 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back open and down more e go.  Dow down over 2000. S&P down over 200

 

The next circuit breaker is in the 300’s for S&P

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost my gold stock, stopped out.  Loss was no bueno.  Still in my gold etf.  

 

Traded aapl over the VWAP, out in 12 min for a sold trade.  Was not expecting that but I Trade what I see and let the emotions go.  It’s not easy.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

20E667B3-E171-476C-AD0E-C350CEC24A86.jpeg.0aa7522c357b773d5cff21eb999c5f2d.jpeg

 

 

The S&P is holding the 2882 ish support from Aug 2019 top line

The next support is 2745ish from June 2019 2nd line

After that 2345 Dec 2018. Bottom line

 

I have no idea what will happen next. This is an ongoing event and the selling isn’t over yet imo.  I look for bounces off the support lines. I am also looking for an economic stimulus announcement by the Government sometime today or tomorrow.  I’m looking for some leadership from the top.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ISX CLOSED UNTIL 3/21!

investor hall that is closed, ISX can still be traded electronically, sure makes one wonder! Im liking 3-17 through 3-21

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B9D2CAF0-E9BE-46AC-A915-608558EC3083.jpeg.b2e7cb236d6f6dbf7639bc089f2c6326.jpeg00AF239E-2953-45FB-95DD-3257B78401E4.jpeg.dd99008a5aa4066a2273ccc8e7a64723.jpeg

 

 

i really like what I’m seeing.  Markets have held for the time being and I’m seeing traders and big boys nibbling.  I have 3 trades in so far and doing well. Even in bad times there are opportunities.  The two charts are 10 min time frame and you should see the Compqx which is the Nasdaq held and in a trading range.  The other stock is Dollar Tree.   Price over the ema 20 on that 10 min and I went in.  Got a nice trade and exited.  I’m also in Aapl at 272.78. Trying to hold on.   This is some tricky trading but again I Trade what I see.  

 

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

B9D2CAF0-E9BE-46AC-A915-608558EC3083.jpeg.b2e7cb236d6f6dbf7639bc089f2c6326.jpeg00AF239E-2953-45FB-95DD-3257B78401E4.jpeg.dd99008a5aa4066a2273ccc8e7a64723.jpeg

 

 

i really like what I’m seeing.  Markets have held for the time being and I’m seeing traders and big boys nibbling.  I have 3 trades in so far and doing well. Even in bad times there are opportunities.  The two charts are 10 min time frame and you should see the Compqx which is the Nasdaq held and in a trading range.  The other stock is Dollar Tree.   Price over the ema 20 on that 10 min and I went in.  Got a nice trade and exited.  I’m also in Aapl at 272.78. Trying to hold on.   This is some tricky trading but again I Trade what I see.  

 

 

Thanks Pitcher for posting these updates. Can you post the pic of your workstation again. I was talking to a friend about it. Thanks.

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem Chuck.  5 screens if you count the IPad and TV on the left side. I spend 85% of my time on the big monitor front and center.  Everything else is for quick reference and when I study after the market.E53140C9-C537-4262-839A-B175B6158F06.jpeg.e98fccc40222b715f8f47bf2b84d68cd.jpeg

 

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pitcher  I know you are NOT a broker, but I would like Your OPINION. If I decide to call my broker and ask them to BUY me shares in oil, to hold for a while, would I eventually see a nice return? Eventually oil will have to go back up. Only asking for your personal opinion. Thank you.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Pitcher said:

No problem Chuck.  5 screens if you count the IPad and TV on the left side. I spend 85% of my time on the big monitor front and center.  Everything else is for quick reference and when I study after the market.E53140C9-C537-4262-839A-B175B6158F06.jpeg.e98fccc40222b715f8f47bf2b84d68cd.jpeg

 

 

Looking good

before I took a needed break from the day trading

my Center screen was a 55 inch tv

2 smaller units on right 2 on left

 

man that was hard on eyes 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried the TV thing but the resolution hurt ny eyes as well.  I take a break every 20 mins or so.  

 

Even though we are up big premarket I still believe the trend is down because of the uncertainty of the CV and it’s effects on future earnings.  What we have is a classic, some people trying to get out that will sell these up moves versus the people who are wanting to buy for the long term.  We are exchanging weak hands with a stronger committed holder.  

 

Every investor has to determine if they go in now what will be the downside risk vs the upside potential.  I thought about it a lot last night and I can see a downside risk of 5 to 15% remaining in this down trend.  It is an educated guess based on my experience and a hard study of the charts last night. Is is 100% right, probably not but I will trust my instincts over what I hear on TV any day.   It’s a moving target with the CV. We just don’t know and fear is a real emotion.

 

Everyone wants this to be over quickly and resume the Bull Market.  It just doesn’t work like that.  Real damage has been inflicted on a few Sectors and that will have a ripple effect throughout the economy.  I’m expecting more volatility and believe the market will continue to have big swings based on whatever news comes out. I came to the conclusion that I will continue to wait before I start investing.  I will continue to watch the markets closely and continue to Day Trade what I see.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Trade what I see

Agreed

i use to play more pre and after market

 

wish I had a million dollars kicking around mid yesterday

 

my thoughts were for a quick up Rick this am

then yes switch over

i believe coming down

 

thats why I took a break 

rollercoaster can be hard on nerves when you drop 100 grand in 2 seconds 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Pitcher  I know you are NOT a broker, but I would like Your OPINION. If I decide to call my broker and ask them to BUY me shares in oil, to hold for a while, would I eventually see a nice return? Eventually oil will have to go back up. Only asking for your personal opini

 

I can’t give you that advice. Consult your advisor and see what they think.  

 

Oil is definitely beat to hell.  Will it go back up probably but oil has a lot of problems going forward.  I am not a buyer of oil but it might work out well for you and your portfolio.  

 

I apologize for the non answer but investing is a personal venture.  Everyone has different goals and time frames for attaining those goals.  I’m a trader not a broker or an investment guru.  The reason I started writing these posts was an attempt to help some who are more active in their investments prepare for what I saw coming on my charts.  I hate to see people lose money.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Similar Content

    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning and HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
       
      These Weekly updates are getting more and more fun for me, because Iraq is moving faster and faster.
       
      The proof is coming daily, hourly... we are looking at an HCL move soon, and that's about all we need right now!
       
      The comments on my Weekly update last week reached 6 pages pretty quickly... here's one of the highlights:
       
       
      That doesn't say "HCL tomorrow, RV by Friday"... but it's pretty darn close!
       
      The new PM Kazzamie is operating efficiently and effectively. We are going to hear some detractions and criticisms, but he is doing a great job in my opinion.
       
      Oil is slightly down this morning, but the overall trend is stable and upwards, currently at $39.24. The IMF is predicting a continuation - I agree.
       
       
       

       
      As we move closer to a successful resolution and completion with HCL, we are going to start hearing a LOT from the "gurus". Some of them will be right, some will always be "full of it", but the closer we get... the louder it's going to seem.
       
      Stay calm, don't let emotions get the best of you, and hang tight... we are closing in.
       
      That's all I'm posting for this morning. 
       
      Go Iraq, go HCL, 
       
      GO RV!!!!!!!
       
       
       
      - Adam
       
    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning, good morning!
       
      This may end up being a "less is more" kind of post.
       
      Reason?
       
      HCL.
       
      I made mention last week that we are in a great spot, and I was hoping to see some movement on the HCL.
       
      @DinarThug, true to form, followed up with this. And this. ("The oil and gas law will be included in the upcoming sessions.") And this. And this! And this. And THIS!!! And... seriously, it just kept going. 
       
      There are times when I find it perfectly acceptable to be calm, sit back, and not get too excited.
       
      This is not that time.
       
      We are looking at constant HCL news, constant mention of monetary change, constant clues that we are on the brink of a monumental event.
       
      I'm ready.
       

       
      === // This next part will be deleted tomorrow: // =====
       
       
      (deleted)
       
      === // The above will be removed tomorrow. You snooze... you lose! // ====
       
      Don't get me wrong... I'm pretty stoked about the stability of bitcoin (and the potential of quite a few other cryptos!), the markets are encouraging (hat tip  to @Pitcher for the great analysis every week!), and a mess of other stuff!
       
      There is just so much going on right now that smells like "HCL", like this and this and this and... it's almost overwhelming.
       
      You can bet the gurus are going to be going nuts here pretty soon.
       
      As a VIP member, you can ignore all of the hype and the nonsense you read or hear, and relax while you watch for my text and email with the official RV announcement.
       
      Hang on to your hats, friends... stay grounded, get in VIP, and enjoy the ride.
       
      Go Kazzammie. Go HCL.
       
      GO RV.
       
       
       
      - Adam
       
      P.S. Don't forget about the Weekly Powerball Pool!
       

    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning and HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
       
      Yes, I'm a bit excited. A big reason is some progress (a breakthrough, in fact!) in OSI (part of our VIP area), details of which are here.
       
      The second reason, which makes the above even sweeter, is the situation surrounding us.
       
      OIL - Oil is a big deal. WTI is stable at just under $40. The previous Iraqi Budget was published at an expected rate higher than $40, and throughout 2019 the price of Oil never quite hit the mark they established for it, yet Iraq was able to sustain operations even at the lower price. Even more impressive is the fact that when Oil went to negative rates recently, Iraq didn't crumble. They survived. And even more impressive than that is the trajectory that this thread is on.
       
      Oil, and Iraq, is on the move. 
       
      The OPEC production cut agreement has made a significant impact on oil and it's place in the world economy. Or, you could say the world economy and the price of oil - they are intertwined. As we move forward in 2020, this is a significant factor in Iraq's ability to increase the value of their financial tools... and we are on the right path.
       
       
       
      There is more going on, including the upcoming IFEX, and that alone would have a lot of Gurus spewing extra saucy verbal diarrhea... the thing is, some of it is bound to come true, even if they don't have a clue what they are talking about.
       
      Why? Because we are getting to that point.
       
      A broken clock is still right twice a day. 
       
      Kazzamie is kicking butt. Seriously - I have a list of over a dozen articles that I love from just the last few days. 
       
      The only thing we are missing right now is the HCL.
       
      And even that "smells" close.
       
      I'll do a discount on VIP by email later this week. It's going to be a limited one, so jump on it quick when you see the email.
       
      I'll be in touch soon!
       
       
       
      GOOOOO RRRRRVVVVV!!!!!!!
       

       
      - Adam 
       
      P.S. Don't forget to get in our Weekly Powerball Pool!  
       
       
    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning and Happy Wednesday!
       
      I don't see a need to make this update overly complicated, so... I won't!
       
      OIL: We saw negative prices recently, but it has shot back up to almost $40. This shouldn't come as a surprise - OIL is a necessary commodity, the world isn't going to stop using or needing it anytime soon, and Iraq has a lot. Conclusion: Good for Iraq.
       
      Also OIL: The recent OPEC+ agreement to cut production is partly responsible for the rise in price, but this article confirms what I've been saying for years - Iraq isn't really obligated, or inclined, to play by the "rules". The rules don't really apply to them, so why would they? 
       
      Don't worry - that's a positive thing for us in the speculation game. We want Iraq to use every tool they have, and they are.
       
      GOI (Government of Iraq): Our new guy in office Kazzamie continues to plow through obstacles, protests against the former PMs are fading in the rear view mirror quickly, and the list of accomplishments is getting more impressive by the day. (This thread is at 6 pages and counting, and only started Monday! Solid work, @Mary B)
       
      More GOI: @DinarThug gave some attention to GOI matters, specifically the Budget and government salaries here. My opinion on the Budget is pretty simple: It doesn't have to be announced prior to an RV, the future rate of the Iraqi Dinar doesn't need to be published in it. However, the articles posted in that thread all have a similar "feel" - Kazzamie is weeding through the mess, doing positive things, moving the ship forward.
       
      Even more GOI: @yota691 brought us this article regarding Kazemi, and followed it with a couple of articles regarding a focus on preventing double taxation, referencing Kuwait... If you read the recent explanation of the Iraqi Budget and the Currency Auctions in Iraq, you know that Kuwait and Iraq have a unique situation... some of the details are murky, and hard to put in context, but it stands to reason that Iraq would create loopholes for themselves prior to announcing a significant change in the value of the currency.
       
      Kuwait will likely be first in line with their hands out, due to the legal agreement for reparations and the significant amount that is owed to Kuwait by Iraq.
       
      This stuff isn't rocket science!
       
      (I've linked to this Auctions and Budget post multiple times recently... that's a hint that it's important.  )
       
      Also noteworthy is an article DT posted in last week's Weekly update. If this kind of stuff doesn't put a smile on your face, nothing will!  
       
       
      That's all I'm going to review for this morning - the summary here, if you hadn't figured it out yet (I'm sure you did!), is: POSITIVE with a side of GIDDY-UP.
       
      Go RRRVVVV!!!!!
       
       
       
      - Adam
       
      P.S. Get in our Powerball Pool! You can't win if you don't play, and your odds are better in a group.
    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning good morning!
       
      Happy Wednesday DinarVets, and welcome to another edition of "The Weekly".
       
      Hopefully it's one of the few remaining.  
       
      2020... what a year so far! I'm not going to comment on the current events because they don't really make a difference on the Iraqi Dinar, and it's a rant that I just don't feel like getting into this morning.
       
      I am curious to see what kind of "spike" we will see in corona cases, though, since there are suddenly gobs of people doing the exact opposite of "social distancing"... my guess is that there won't be any massive spike. Time will tell.
       
      Anyway! We made it through a couple months of invisible plague. Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr has passed. 
       
      After a series of unsuccessful attempts at appointing a Prime Minister, Kazemi (RV Kazammy!!!) is approaching only two short months in office, but he's seriously kicking butt! 
       
      We don't have an HCL agreement (yet), so we don't have an RV. 
       
      But we are getting close. 
       
      Kazammi is possibly the first political figure in a position to have a real chance at getting the HCL to pass.
       
      One of the reasons is stated on Wikipedia fairly well:
       
       
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Al-Kadhimi#:~:text=Al-Kadhimi was a vocal,of the Iraqi political parties.
       
      The HCL is a VERY polarized topic. In order for it to come together, a couple of opposing parties have to agree on it... and a neutral party as mediator is the best way to go.
       
      That's our guy Kazzami! 
       
       
       
      These topics will get you up to speed on "the rest of the story" quickly:
       
      1. Kazemi-Kazammi is not a Kurd, he's not "one of them", but the Kurds are supporting him. This has monumental potential:
       
       
      2. Iran has lost their power. The "Iran factor" that has held Iraq back in the past is just that... the past.
       
       
       
       
       
      3. Kazzami has reportedly made his picks, and Parliament should rubber stamp them next week. This is progress.
       
      They may not vote every one of them in, but 80% will be enough to move forward.
       
       
      4. If you want the play-by-play, our fearless and tireless @yota691 has you covered.
       
      (tl;dr version: Parliament is working.)
       
       
      And on that note, my friends, I am wrapping up this Weekly.
       
      Life is good, things in the desert look positive, and GOOO RRRVVVV!!!!!
       
       
       
      - Adam
       
       
       
       
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.